Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Moonith »

Novikova: Stunning glimmer imps.
Mozag: I love your little Death imp.
Tarnfalk: Gorgeous imp/noc hatchlings. I love their colors.
Engelbrecht: Lovely mafia hatchlings. The little pie/paint fae is cute.
Nefretiti: Adorable cher/glim babies.
TygerDarkstorm: Adorable little imp babies.
Varethyn: I love the little cherub pearl catchers.

------------------------

Sulien and Seren had a single little baby. They seem to be stuck on greens lately. I hope they stop doing that as my pinglister doesn't want green-ranged ones.

I also had an impulse buy on a pair of skydancers. Another gene project to add to the pile. I need glimmer for both.

Image Image

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Ith - Love your Skydancer pair!

Vare - you have such pretty dragons

Tyger- LOVE that navy/purple PC!

Baby Explosion in my lair:

From Hope and Persistance Lavender/purple/lavender as primaries all girls
Image Image Image

Aika and Vyse never disappoint
Image Image Image

Neither do Dawnfire and Helios for that matter XD (ok I lie. I don't like the ivory belly that this pair can come up with)
Image Image
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - Those are some seriously awesome fluffs!!!! :headbang: :headbang: Wow.. wow.. wow ! :D

TygerDarkstorm - Fry and Mrrgle´s kids STILL makes me think of Murlocks :D MaxDrive and Overkill makes such wonderful guardians ! :D Tyrell and Lannister´s kids are very lovely with their pink/red hue second and primary :D Hercules and Delilah´s kids are amazing! Im sure they will look even greater with glimmer :D

Varethyn - Looove those x/seafoam/seafoam kiddos! Otis and Iah :shock: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: WOW!!!! Iah and Gwyneira's looks jawdroppingly good. Specially the cherub onces!!! :headbang:

Ithilim - Sulien and Seren´s little one is very nice :D Those two skydancers are both very very pretty!!!

Serendipity82 - Hope and Persistance´s batch looks good. I know I myself have gone away from smoke but these look really good with it :D Aika and Vyse´s hatchlings are stunning :D Dawnfire and Helios hatchlings look warm and inviting. :D

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Insanity & Frenzy had 4 stunning exalt fodder :D I love these hatchlings but they usually dont sell...Dont think that a lot is as keen as red/blue combos as me :D.. I give them a shot on the ah though :D

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Catwoman which i got from Kirra got glimmer.. only Cherub to go. I decided to let her keep seraph :D

Her new partner Batman also got glimmer, He is a great deal younger than she which i think is fun. They can make both x/obs/obs, and X/black/black and probably something more when the new color comes. They will have a HUUUGE primary range which i personally adore. He will get peregrine and keep his iridescent

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

No no :) I'm perfectly happy with that price, to me it's quite generous :hug:
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

Varethyn, if your Dragon Otis ever has a baby that looks like him, would you be willing to message me? (If you want to sell his children)

@ everyone else. I looked at all them I just don't have proper energy for comment on all I'm super sorry. =( They are gorgeous though. I love every one of the dragons you all show.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Scarlet wrote:Varethyn, if your Dragon Otis ever has a baby that looks like him, would you be willing to message me? (If you want to sell his children).
Sure thing! I put you on a pinglist for them :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Varethyn: Wow those x/seafoam/seafoam nocs are so cute! Otis and Iah look fabulous with cherub! Much <3 for Otis. Those PC babies are too cute! Love the cherub on them!

Ithilim: Sulien and Seren's lone baby is really cute. Those SDs are really pretty!

Serendipity82: Wow I love Hope and Persistance's babies! Very pretty. Aika and Vyse had some cute WCs. Dawnfire and Helios had pretty babies.

Tårnfalk: Hehe, they do kinda make one think of murlocs. xD Insanity and Frenzy's babies are stunning! It's a shame they don't sell. :( If you could send the blood girl to Vixaria I'd appreciate it; I have a fae in her lair that your girl would be perfect for until I can move them into my lair. :) Catwoman is really pretty! I look forward to seeing her cherub. I love her partner Batman too! His apparel is stunning.

Nefretiti: Thanks so much I really appreciate it. <3 Been needing more tundras in my lair and she was too stunning to pass up. :hug:

Engel: Gorgeous mafia babies!

In Vixaria's lair 1 unsold grew up.

Banana and TigerLily had 2 babies; TigerLily really needs facet.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 1 unsold grew up.

Jaime and Cersei had 1 adorable snapper.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Nefretiti: WOW! Those tundras are absolutely amazing! I was sorely tempted by that second one. Glad she found a great home!
Varethyn: Bluemoon and Bloodmoon always produce the most amazing babies! Otis and Iah look gorgeous in their new cherub genes! Iah and Gwyneira's babies are quite cute!
Ithilim: That crystal/facet guardian is a real cutie and your new skydancer pair is stunning!
Serendipity82: What a wonderfully bright array of hatchlings!
Tårnfalk: I still adore Insanity & Frenzy's hatchlings. They have such gorgeous colors! Catwoman looks wonderful with her new glimmer and Batman looks amazing in his apparel!
TygerDarkstorm: What a pretty unsold autumn fae! Banana and TigerLily had two very lovely implings! That unsold spiral boy is quite handsome! I hope he finds a home soon. Jaime and Cersei's lone little snapper girl is super adorable! I love snapper hatchlings. They really are the cutest little things. ♥

-----

I received this gorgeous lady as a gift yesterday (on my husband and I's wedding anniversary). ♥ Her name is Aegwynn.

Another new dragon to my lair, is the lovely Rendora (who is in desperate need of a new secondary gene).

Evelyn also got an accent that I thought suited her perfectly.

The dragon I'm most proud of lately though, is this guy named Pharaoh. He was a bit of a dream dragon and took an incredible amount of time to complete.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Pharaoh is absolutely stunning!!!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - hmm there are TWO blood girls . which one do you want :) :lol: Banana and TigerLily´s hatchlings are wonderful spring colors in the cold autumn! Jaime and Cersei´s little one is soo adorable!! Snaplings :headbang: :hug: Also huggles to your unsold :hug: :hug:

Ashaine - Aegwynn looks marvelous!! Wow she is pretty! Rendora look good! I need some devilcovers too at some point! Evelyn´s accents matches her REALLY well!! Pharaoh is just spot on!!! :headbang: :headbang: He is super handsome.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

The two non blood babies from insanity and frenzy now gets to hang out with the plague mom, together with 2 of grim and reapers kids...

My.Hyde & Dr. Jekyll had 4 kids...lets see if the pinglisters are alive for this batch :lol: .. If not the white wc girl will most likely go to a mafia member if no pinglister takes her and she does not sell on ah afterwards ... thats alot of ifs :D :D

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

edit : just managed to get peregrine for Batman

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Nefretiti

Thank you all :)

I forgot to show off the floofs parents which are sort of new, Blackwell is a hatchling from my progens I placed with a friend since he wouldn't sell and I didn't want to exalt a double at the time.
I gened Blackwell fully and gave the lady tundra cherub.

This yet to be named girl I found on the auction house for 20k, figured she'd be a good mate for Blackwell.

and some sacrifices for the Tidelord

Image Image Image

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Unread post by Moonith »

Serendipity82: That azure wildclaw is adorable.
Tarnfalk: I actually like the first little noc's colors from Insanity and Frenzy. Batman is looking lovely.
Engelbrecht: Lovely mafia hatchlings.
TygerDarkstorm: That first little imp from Banana and TigerLily is cute.
Ashaine: Aegwynn and Pharaoh are both gorgeous!
Nefretiti: I love your cherub pair.

-------------------------------------

My single egg nest from Sketch and Grayscale hatched. It ended up a triple. That makes up for the whole single egg thing.

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Ithilim I love the colors! Thank goodness they gave you such a beautiful dragon since they were stingy.
Nefretiti he looks amazing! I loooove the glimmer belly

I had two little cherubs hatch today from my dragon Lumi who I've regened probably a million times now :lol:

ImageImage
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ashaine: Aegwynn is beautiful! Love the way you dressed her up. Rendora is pretty as well. Again her outfit is really awesome. Evelyn's accent does look super lovely on her. Pharaoh turned out really amazing, you should be proud of him!

Tarn: Herpaderp. :lol: The blood crystal girl please. xD Mr. Hyde and Dr. Jekyll's babies are really different, but I kind of like them. The coral girl and coatl girl are pretty grown up. Batman looks stunning with peregrine!

Engel: Lovely mafia babies.

Nef: Wow, those two just look great! Very happy I got one of their babes. The imp babies are pretty.

Ithilim: Sketch and Greyscale's lone baby is gorgeous! How awesome it turned out to be a triple.

Bullet: Lumi is very beautiful and her babies are stunning!

Reuben and Contessa had 3 babies.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 1 unsold grew up.

Lemonade and Colada had 2 babies.
ImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Daren and Thala.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serendipity82

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Tyger, loving that little unsold fellow!
Bulletdance- Lumi is stunning! Wow! (I also have more tha na few dragons I've regened multiple times)
Ithilim - Sketch and Greyscale's lone baby is adorable!
Nef - I'm loving your Tundra girl!
Tarn - Really pretty Pink Wildclaw!

Hatched this clutch from Solidago and Vesta
Image Image Image Image
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Taarn is this baby still availible ? Image

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Nefretiti

I figured I'd scatter one of my unloveds since he just doesn't want to sell, he was ice/coal/pink and now

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Ithilim - Oh wow, I love those Skydancers! They look like a blend of precious metals. That Tundra boy is such a knock-out as well.

Seren - Lovely babies as always! Those warm and pretty Skydancers are my favourites.

Tarn - Yeah, I'm one of those people who doesn't appreciate blue and red together, but I must say this pair's babies are always so much fun to see - and that first Noc - she almost had me convinced that the colours worked together. :lol: Good luck getting cherub for Catwoman, I loved her preview! Haven't had any luck with cherubs myself as yet, which is causing me great annoyance but nevermind! And Batman...he's amazing. I've been in love with his little black tongue since you first posted him.

Engel - Gorgeous hatchlings, especially the breathtaking ivory PCs and Skydancers. *.*

Tyger - Aww, what a cute Fae! I'm sorry to see she didn't get a home, but goldenrod and spring are such hard sells for some reason. Well, I used to hate the colours myself but I have been converted for a long time! :lol: The Lannister Snapper is so adorable!

Ashaine - Wow, love what you did on your two Guardian ladies regarding apparel and accents. They both look stunning. Pharaoh is SO regal and the accent, gosh it makes his skin look like it was made of crumbling precious stone.

Nef - The parents of those AMAZING Tundras are just as gorgeous as their kids. Man, cherub is such a great gene. I see that my favourite of their offspring is still available - I can't tell you how hard it has been to not splurge! :lol: Wonderful hatchlings!

Bullet - Lumi's babies are really beautiful!

Yesterday I hatched Boudica here and was unable to face the thought of selling or exalting her, so she gets to stay for now. Only very few of my lair bred kids get to stay even when I try to keep them so I doubt she's a forever dragon, but we'll see.