Show & Sell Your Dragons

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - Wow those two are an amazing pair. Really really love the guardian boy!! Your okapi imps will make the tidelord very happy :D Nice scatter !!

Ithilim - what a cute and pretty tundra!! Gratz on the triple :headbang:

Bulletdance - Lumi looks amazing in her new genes :D And those hatchlings are really stunning!

TygerDarkstorm - The blood crystal is on Vix´s cr :D Her siblings is hanging out with plague mother :D Reuben and Contessa´s kids are lovely! Lemonade and Colada reminds me of a mixture between a warm sunset and a cold kahlua beverage! Pretty :D Daren and Thala´s little ones are darling! Huggles to the unsold :hug:

Serendipity82 - wow such sunny and warm hatchlings :D

Noleni - yup that wc is still avalible :D Send me a cr for what you think is fair :D. Sorry it took me so long to respond but my umbilical hernia is giving me a hard time.

Mozag - Your imp is soo stunning!. I can 100 % understand the " hmm its my own hatchling bit" I think Tinsel is the only one of my own hatchlings i kept..
:::::::::::::::

Everest & Kilimanjaro had 3 hatchlings. Wonder if my pinglisters on this pair is going to respond :P had no luck in a LOOONG time for my pinglisters :?

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Managed to track down 2 cherub on the mp; one for Luke which you cant see because of his apparel, and one for Catwoman; she will go on a nest with Batman tomorrow :D.. and fun fact.. when the new colors come Batman & Catwoman will be able to produce the color Robin :lol:

Image Image

edit as i managed to track down 3 more cherub ; getting 1/3 of the way of regening some of my older dragons yay :D.. 20k left whee :P.. Tempted to let Sara keep her colors.. but Jackolantern needs scatters when the new color comes.. even though he is handsome!

Image Image Image

Also got ALOT of pm asking me to remove the bios from my dragons.. most request i get is about Halaster & Tasheni and from Skyrim and Deyja.. siigh.. i wont until an admin tells me too and even then it would pain me... this makes me a little sad. Posted the dragons so you can see their bio but dont press on them if you dont like a little gore and "suffering"/"evilness" even though i dont think their bios is bad or gorey...
44 pms just today about the dragons looks.. not just their bios but their accents and apparel too :(

Image Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Tarn thank you! She's my anniversary baby (born today well yesterday the 9th)

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Engelbrecht wrote:Image Image
I don't want either of these per se, but I'm looking for an unrelated pair of maize/goldenrod/goldenrod dragons as a new variant of zephyr dancer has been discovered. If anyone wouldn't mind holding onto and possibly finding mates for these (especially the first one) I'd be very grateful :)

I'll get back to comments tomorrow but things are still sporadic in my lair. Know that everyone here has some amazing dragons :hug:

Koidancer and Koicatcher had 2 girls and a boy today
ImageImageImage

And I picked up a new pair to breed for a fandragon I'm after. This is Blood (she came named as such and all her siblings share the name. The parents are Vein and Artery. After the outburst I found this humorous) and Quintin (I named him to fit his parents' names though I'm tempted to change it to something more bloody to annoy people >:D)
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

If i understood it correctly, the two skydancers is to preferred to be kept and found mates for ? :) thats no problem.. wel cept for the money because a certain woman stole our finances today to gene her dragons.. but we have more tomorrow to get them partners :D Ohh and wife say to name Quinton Clot... like in Blood Clot :D

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Only if they don't mind doing so :) If money and space is tight I don't mind if they're sold/exalted. I don't have much space myself but if it's preferred by the breeder then I can take the white/ivory/goldenrod boy :hug: Sorry if I'm not making much sense - I haven't been awake long :lol:

Hm Clot isn't a bad idea. Thanks Engel and Tarn :D :hug: :hug:

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Space and food is plenty so they both be kept. And they will find partners too :D

Sne is Danish for Snow

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

tarn, stunning dragons as always!
var love the piebabies.

I picked this gen1 girl up for a mere 9k after i scryed her with genes. Blew all my treasure on genes, and she still needs a tert gene, but I like her. :) She'll never mate though. The chances of me finding a good gen1 mate for her I can afford are pretty much zero. :( If anyone happens across a good gen1 on the ah for her at a decent price, though, please let me know!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Engelbrecht wrote:Space and food is plenty so they both be kept. And they will find partners too :D
That's great :) If you guys do need anything let me know and I'll do what I can to help out :D

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Tårnfalk wrote: Also got ALOT of pm asking me to remove the bios from my dragons.. most request i get is about Halaster & Tasheni and from Skyrim and Deyja.. siigh.. i wont until an admin tells me too and even then it would pain me... this makes me a little sad. Posted the dragons so you can see their bio but dont press on them if you dont like a little gore and "suffering"/"evilness" even though i dont think their bios is bad or gorey...
44 pms just today about the dragons looks.. not just their bios but their accents and apparel too :(

Image Image Image Image
That many People are bothering your about these dragons? They're not even that bad. I think they're interesting and they look perfect with their accents and apparels.
Can you block them?? Or put "Don't PM me about my dragons" in your lair?? They're a bunch of whiners. Don't listen to them, your dragons are fine, and so are their bios.

I just noticed u have Gil and Sara dragons.. I love them. CSI is one of my favorite things. They're really cool dragons!
Sorry I'm rambling.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn your dragons are lovely as always!
Love the mafia dragons and seriously eyeing the little shadow Noc
Vare awww cute little pie babies
Dew oh she's darling I will keep and eye out for you
babies
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

This is Jack, I bought and gened Jack to show support for Tarn and all Plague members who are being harassed and trolled by selfish people who need to grow up. once I get the 50 gems I need he will have a wonderful accent as well

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sy that gold and pink noc lady is wonderful!

I like the idea of supporting tarn. I may do the same, but I worry a plague dragon might not be happy in my lair. It's sort of a fluffy floofy place.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Hey Dew I found this guy sitting in the AH right now for 75k, his Tert is Azure

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

Syleye, you only need 50 gem? Jack is lovely, crimson and blood are sooo nice.

Here's my plague.

She might not be as scary as some but she's a tough girl.
And I got her from Tarn to begin with :-3

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Scarlet wrote:Syleye, you only need 50 gem? Jack is lovely, crimson and blood are sooo nice.

Here's my plague.

She might not be as scary as some but she's a tough girl.
And I got her from Tarn to begin with :-3
She's lovely Scarlet, yeah I'm trying to sell off a few things for the last 50 for Jack's accent, super hyped about it.

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Well I don't think i did a very good job at finding something plague-y. First, it's a light dragon, not a plague one. I could not coax a bloody plague dragon into my lair. They all stalked off mumbling about there being too many butterflies and rainbows. This fellow did show up, however, and he's as good as I can do atm I think. None of my clothes fit and, most of them were too fluffy to suit him. :( And he looks creepy and not bloody. :(

Suggestions welcome!

Back to the drawing board, but here is my current Tarn support dragon. (I do plan to gene him)
Last edited by Dewclaw on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Syleye wrote: This is Jack, I bought and gened Jack to show support for Tarn and all Plague members who are being harassed and trolled by selfish people who need to grow up. once I get the 50 gems I need he will have a wonderful accent as well
Okay thank you so much to Tarn and Scarlet :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Jack got his Accent it subtle yet dark I love it

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

Ooh, that's great, it looks awesome on him! <:

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

would anyone be interested in hatchlings from these two?

Image Image

just curious
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

While not as mean looking as some, I thought I'd try to support Plague Flight as well with a dragon. I haven't exactly worked up my funds I had from my old account, so I don't have a lot of apparel slots or apparel in general lol.

She came named Fate, so I figured that's a good name. And until Riot of Rot comes around, I probably won't have any accents to go with it.