Show & Sell Your Dragons

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Ashaine »

Ithilim: Such beautiful hatchlings! Doesn't surprise me that Sketch and Greyscale's little ones always sell so fast!
Tårnfalk: Robin looks stunning in his accent! It suits him so well! Watson looks so lovely in her apparel! Your scarlet crusade hatchlings are glorious as usual and Joker looks amazing all grown up with his accent and apparel! (His father is so proud)! :D
Daranara: Your Fuzzy Fall Flannel Friends are amazing and very aptly named! Love them! You new imp and noc hatchlings are so shining and splendid as well!
Falconcrest: Good heavens, your skydancer hatchlings never cease to amaze me with their beautiful colorings! They are very beautiful!
Nefretiti: Such cute little fall hatchlings! That coatl reminds me of leaves covered in a dusting of snow! <3
Serendipity82: What bright and wonderful little wildclaws! Pink poison is quite lovely on that first boy!
Peridot: What a magnificent group of imps! They are so well appareled and accented!
Malis: What a gorgeous scatter result! Ix'kin and Rukaryx look wonderful in their apparel as well!

-----

Not a lot of new dragons in my lair to show lately as I'm running into severe lair space issues again. (Darn my G1 collecting habit)...

However, I did manage to make some space for a couple of new additions and I started/finished gearing up a few others. First is my newest couple, Ryxian and Zyrah. Also, this unnamed lady who recently got a makeover with the new Rockbreaker fem guardian skin. Then there is my new Wolf (who I got from Tarn), who finally grew up and got some apparel and an accent as well.

Image Image Image Image

Over in the family light lair, a few new little ones were born! Garek and Sutek had one girl and two boys. Smaug and Scatha also hatched one boy and one girl.

Image Image Image Image Image

Over in the family fire lair, one unsold cinder/ash baby grew up. He looks great the way he is, but I also scryed him with poison/toxin/glimmer. He has a LOT of potential!

Image Image

Over in the family ice lair, this new little guy was attained. He was so cute that I just had to share. EDIT: And a mate was found! Hatchlings will be posted here in the near future! ♥

Image Image

EDIT: And I almost forgot to show off this guy in the family plague lair who grew up. His name is Huolon and he was a gift to my cousin when he joined the game this last registration period. Big thanks to Veph for helping me breed the little guy. He looks stunning in the accent I sent with him. His mate is Yulon, who I got from a fellow Petopian. She'll probably eventually get glimmer as well. ♥

Image Image
Last edited by Ashaine on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Hatchlings and impulse buys, oh my! Hatchlings are free to petopians.

hatchin's: Image Image Image

Impulse grabs: The eyes are a bit odd, but black+dark green is <3 Image

I love purple and I love glimmer.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Ithilim - Those icy cherub Tundras are absolutely precious!

Engel - Seeing as I've recently been very grab happy with the mafia babies, all I can say is that they are always stunning, but perhaps have been even more stunning than usual this week! :D

Tarn - I am so in love with Robin. I think he's drop-dead gorgeous and I adore the accent you picked for him. Congratulations for getting a perfect Watson! Joker and his siblings are some of the most stunning dragons I've seen in a long time - I loved those hatchlings (but you should thank Veph instead of me as Shiki is her dragon! :) )

Daranara - Those fluffies are too cute, and so comforting looking! I'm surprised how well the red and blue work together with the bright orange, but somehow it all makes a pleasant whole. The new kiddos are very pretty as well.

Falcon - Sorry to hear the parents failed your pinglister, but I personally think those birdies are adorable. Gold crystal can't go wrong!

Nef - Love that beautiful Coatl and am so glad she got a home. Really elegant colouration!

Seren - Oh man that first WC is so cute, hahah he looks like he has a black eye and is looking up at you going "sorry mom!" Awwww!

Peridot - Your imps are amazing. I really love Lupello's interesting look and great apparel, but Feathermoon steals the show. His accent is spot-on and he's just generally beautiful with minimalist attire.

Malis - Heh, for a second there I thought you already had the new secondary gene until I realised it's an accent, and what a gorgeous, seamless use of an accent it is. He's lovely.

Ashaine - It's always a treat when you post here with your fantastic dragons. I don't even need to mention how fabulous your new Noc pair are, I really love the way you dressed Ryxian's tail in particular! Also that aqua looks amazing with crimson and obsidian. Lovely! Looking forward to seeing the babies from that Guardian pair. Poison is such a fun, interesting gene. :)

Novi - I really like your impulse buy and personally the eyes don't bother me. Maybe it's because I don't care about matching eyes anyway, but I also have a soft spot for the violent pink of arcane eyes. And anyway, they'll be small on an Imperial! Love his genes and colours.

Been a while since I posted, so had some ladies grow up!

Thank you Vare for the beautiful Anthrax and Chouquette. I still need to get them some apparel, but I really adore them both.
ImageImage

And Peridot, thank you also for the gorgeous Rosalie. She's still undressed because I don't want to cover anything of her up, but eventually I'll get her something nice and feminine. I named her after my Mesmer in GW - that shade of pink-purple immediately reminded me of her. :D

And a final thank you to Tarn for gifting me a funny little accent for a Noc. I don't have anyone that it fits perfectly yet, so Noxia is carrying it for now. :hug: And since I'm showing accents off, I decided I'd try the plague rose thing one on Crypt. I'm not sure if it's staying, I really have issues with accents.
ImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Falconcrest - soo beautiful golden skydancers ! :D

Nefretiti - Pretty hatchlings. The coatl found a home in my sister in laws lair.

Serendipity82 - ohh adorable wildclaws! :D

Peridot - WHOOT imp party!! They are all handsome but i lOOOOVE the x/jade/jade lad and the last mountain climber imp the most.. wow!!

Malis - WHEE nice to see your posting :D :hug: Stunning fae! :D And your dawnseeker skydancers are very pretty :)

Daranara - Pretty shiny sterling hatchlings :D

Ashaine - Ryxian and Zyrah looks fabulous in their rogue apparel! :D Your unnamed guardian lady is just so feirce and earthy and wolfy and plaguey at the same time :D Wolf looks great! Really happy that he got to live with you :D Garek and Sutek´s hatchlings are wonderful and i really adore the Smaug kids! :D Those two poitox guardians :shock: WOW. The ash cinder boy would look great in those genes too and be a good potential mate to one of the guardian pairs hatchlings. Huolon and Yulon are an amazing pair!!!

Novikova - Super nice hatchlings. And that male Cherub imp you picked up looks handsome! So does the Crystal facet one :)

Mozag - heh i meant to thank Vephriel.. her fr tag is Morbid, so my morning brain got confused :lol: Anthrax and Chouquette both looks amazing :D Rosalie looks soo adorable and pretty! Hehe good you like the accent :D Im trying to get you hooked you see :lol: :hug: :hug: I liked Crypt better without the accent ;) .. probably because i dont like the rose rot accent :lol:

::::::::::::.

Whee fun comment morning! That put a smile on my face ! :D

Terminator and Cylon decided to be very fertile and give 4 robotic hatchlings.. I need a better male but I´ve decided to wait for the new colors arrival to get one... not sure which tert i want the new male to have ;)

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Scattered Jackolantern ..yeah no good scatter

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

xxx
Last edited by Nefretiti on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Lovely dragons, everyone! :hug:

Twin girls from Cosmos and Moon. I might give Cosmos glimmer, but I really like how the babies look with his okapi:

Image Image

Four babies from Cognitive and Dissonance, and three of them got glimmer over circuit! o_O But, of course, the two boys had to get facet and the girls shimmer. :roll: I'm happy with them, though:

Image Image Image Image

Edit: Looks like I'll be getting facet for Cognitive at some point, as both the boys were snapped up pretty quick.

I nearly forgot to post Cadence, who I bought yesterday to help me feel better because it was a very crappy day. I've always wanted a dragon with her colors and I'll probably get butterfly for her when it comes out:

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Ash, lovely dragons. On my wish list if a white poison/toxic crimson glimmer imp like that.
Novi, lovely hatchies.
Mozag that red noc is swoon-worthy.
tarn love those silvery dragons.
Mafia hatchies are always a joy to behold!
falcon, love the glimmer skybabies.

Trying to be more active here for Tarn. <3 I really don't think anything new I buy is worth showing though. I just can't find what I'm looking for in new pairs.....:(

Here is Northstar though...

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Gorgeous dragons everyone :hug: I might start breeding some of my other pairs again just to have something to show off here more often.
In the meantime Braith and Sable had a lone boy today

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Falconcrest - amazing skydancers!!!! Wow they are pretty all of them ! Cadence is so beautiful a lady :D

Dewclaw - whee thanks for posting :hug: Your girl looks so beautiful :D

Varethyn - what a gorgeous lone hatchling ! :D

Nef - im sure you had some pretty babies.. so keep them on a bit longer and i can comment on them when i post my own :)

::::::::::
Short comment as im sooo tired today.
Ghoul & Forsaken had 4 amazing kiddos :

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

And my new Epidemic grew up. Not sure which tertiary and secondary i want for her yet though :) Love how the earth tundra accent almost looks like boils on her feet. Fits with her name :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Tarn - Adorable hatchlings, the last girl is precious :) Epidemic grew up nicely and the accent does indeed suit her - I recently saw a video of a dog that survived severe mange which had hardened her skin. It looked a lot like cracked stone.

---
Bred Embellish and Ornament for fun and they had a boy and 2 girls
ImageImageImage

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Wonderful dragons, you two. :)

An odd batch from Kilauea and Maui:

Image Image Image

And I decided to dress Halloween up in a similar fashion to her mother. :)

And Mahri's apparel is finally done! I am so sick of the Crystal Pools, ahahahahaha! @_@

One final edit to this post, whew. I bought Fairy here for the new petals/butterfly genes that'll be coming out eventually:

Last edited by Falcon on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today; and sadly yet another breeding project not providing the right colors.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

Lovely dragons everyone :D I love looking at this post :)

Here's a few new friends I got :D

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

That moment when you have all comments typed out and you accidentally refresh the window before posting... UGH. Re-type time...

Novikova: That hatchlings are quite lovely! Your impulse buy imp is also stunning! I don't think the eyes are that detracting at all. They actually compliment and match the wings well. The purple glimmer looks great!
Mozag: Thank you for the comments! Anthrax and Chouquette look wonderful all grown up. Chouquette also looks great in her apparel as well! It suits her so well! Rosalie looks amazing! I love the name as well btw! (Grimm reference? If not, it's still a great name) :D Noxie looks adorable in her accent and good heavens I'm in love with Crypt! She looks absolutely amazing with her plague roses! That is the first imp I've seen that I've liked in that accent. WOW!
Tårnfalk: I'm so sorry I haven't been trying to breed your silver/silver/red boy lately. I have run out of lair space to accept the hubby's pair to breed. However, my cousin just joined plague as well so I've had the hubby send his pair over there to breed. Hopefully they'll hatch at least a temporary boy for you until the new colors come out? :hug: The silver babies are beautiful though! Poor Jackolantern. I hope he'll scatter the way you want soon! Ghoul & Forsaken's hatchlings are amazingly well colored! If that second one hadn't been a ridgeback, I would have made room. Epidemic's accent really suits her so perfectly! <3
Falconcrest: Cosmos and Moon's hatchlings are gorgeous! I've seriously pondered buying one for the hubby who has a soft spot for silver crystal. <3 Cognitive and Dissonance's kiddos are stunning as well! Especially that remaining obs/crim/obs girl. WOW! Cadence looks amazing as well all grown up and dressed in the crimson silks. Kilauea and Maui's hatchlings have such varied and wonderful colors! Love them! Halloween looks amazing in her apparel and accent! Mahri looks so beautiful in her full silks!
Dewclaw: I've put you on the ping list for a white poi/white tox/crim glim imp hatchling! :D Northstar's colors and genes suit her name so well!
Varethyn: Braith and Sable's lone hatchling is so handsome! I've always adored those colors! Embellish and Ornament's babies turned out wonderful! I especially adore that last one!
Jelani: Your new dragons look great! I especially love the bluffclamber apparel on your tundra! It looks great on her!

---

Last night the hubby and I scattered one of our halloween G1 hatchlings. She was tangerine/jade/pink... *shudder* ...and now she's black/sunshine/grey! MUCH better! MUCH more halloween!

Over in the family wind lair, three little X/leaf/leaf glimmer imps were born. One girl and two boys.

Image Image Image

Over in the family fire lair, some odd little imps were born, failing their on going breeding project yet again. If anyone wants one, they are free to good homes.

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Daranara
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Daranara »

Ashaine, I adore that magenta imp fellow! Does he have a home already spoken for?

Daranara - Night Elflet Huntar - Lightbringer US
Gearfeathers on FR

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - Embellish and Ornament hatchlings are soo pretty. Really adore the okapi one :D

Falconcrest - Kilauea and Maui´s hatchlings looks FABULOUS!! Wow i love their colorations :D Your Halloween girl looks very beautiful. Mahri looks so pretty and soft in her apparel :D Fairy will look stunning in the new genes :)

Jelani - Looove that tundra; soo cute! :D The pearlie wears that accent very well and the male imp is very lovely with his colors and matching apparel.

Ashaine - heh i haven't ask about the pair because i got a random mate from a mafia member which works fine until the new colors come ;) But thank you for wanting to breed for me :D :hug: SOOO lucky scatter on the Halloween fae!! WTB your scatter luck! :D Ohh those x/leaf/leaf looks fantastic! The oddlings are kinda cute too :D

::::::::::::::::.

Mistmoore & Unrest had 1 lone hatchling today:

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Falcon - A very colourful bunch of skydancers :D You dressed Halloween up amazingly, she looks great like that :) Mahri rocks the pink silks perfectly and the adorable little baby will look amazing with the new genes when they come out :hug:

Jelani - And what wonderful friends they are :) They wear their apparel and accents well too!

Ashaine - Wow she scattered perfectly! Gorgeous little halloween fae indeed :) Pretty implings, the leafs are gorgeous as always and the currents are delightfully odd.

Tarn - And what a pretty lone boy he turned out to be, too :D

---
Vare and Maria had a girl and a boy today
ImageImage

Another heads-up that I'll be lurking again for the next couple of days but I'm setting up so that I hopefully have something to show off each day after that :hug:

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

I've missed this thread so very much :'D All the gorgeous dragons - I adore the variety, and the lovely showcase of everyone's dragons makes me love ALL the genes out there :D

~

My first purchase after coming back - I couldn't resist her xD Even though she now occupies the last space in my lair :roll:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising