Show & Sell Your Dragons

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

New babies from Noxxica. The first two are near-twins (their spines are dif but they're both Rust/Red) and then there's the goth sib...
ImageImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Sparkle Guardians! All are free to good homes. Tempted to keep the silver glimmer girl though.

Image Image Image
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Tarn - Your robot hatchlings are such a pleasure, I really love them. I'm not yet ready to commit to a cyborg dragon but who knows how long I can resist with beauties like that Noc boy in particular! The cherub PC chap is a real looker, and oh my goodness I just about died when I saw Epidemic! Thistle cherub on a Tundra always makes me think of laundry fluff, it's so comforting. She's wonderful and I love her attempts at being ominous when really I just want to squish and hug her. :lol:

Engel - I'm always so fond of the yellow/black Imps - gorgeous creatures! And that maize/denim/leaf Tundra guy - he's a wonderful weirdo!

Falcon - Your silver black Skydancers are so beatifully designed. They're subtle and elegant but really still manage to catch the eye in a crowd. Lovely! Absolutely in love with the obsidian/reds babies too. Cadence is stunning and I bet she's going to rock butterly. Can't wait to see her when it comes out! Halloween looks great, you always manage to make that accent work somehow.

Dew - What a wonderful name for your Imp girl. So fitting! Ethereal and cold, with an ominous red eye peeping out.

Vare - Since I own one of his sisters, all I can say is that Braith and Sable's boy is perfect! I love Vare and Maria's kids, they're always so soft and warm and beautiful.

Jelani - I love your stony Tundra! Especially with her green eyes peeping through, a wind girl who loves to have her feet on the ground. <3

Ashaine - What a lucky scatter! It really couldn't have been more Halloween (except for the tertiary, but hey who cares!). Really loving first vipera imp and those mulberry current wings are stunning on the first oddball Imp!

Zhuge - Welcome back (I didn't say anything in the other thread, but my thoughts are also with you and your family)! That new girl of yours is so unusual and beautiful, what a lovely dragon!

Nacht - Hahah, I love the goth guy! I hope he finds a home where he's appreciated. <3

Novi - Beautiful trio, and I must agree - the silver lady is the most eye-catching one despite being more muted than the others.

I decided to give Sylphide Cherub, and now I'm in love.

Cholera grew up and I decided to treat her to an okapi. *.* Fester also grew up!
ImageImage
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ashaine: Ahh what a perfect Halloween G1! That's a very lucky scatter. :D

Tarn: What an ADORABLE nocturne! Those are such great plague colours, he's too cute! <3

Vare: Aww those are such soft, pretty looking tundra babies. :>

Zhuge: Oooh what a vivid skydancer, she's very eyecatching!

Nacht: I love your poison babies! They all look great, I'm particularly fond of the boy on the end. :D

Novi: Oh wow, those are gorgeous guardians! They look fantastic with those genes. I don't blame you for wanting to keep the silver girl, she's beautiful!

Mozag: Sylphide looks stunning, and that's coming from someone who isn't partial to yellow/red colourations. I really love her simple apparel and how well it compliments those genes. :) Cholera and Fester are both lovely too! <3 Okapi gives such a wonderfully lacerated look in the red tones.

I don't have much to show lately;;; My lair is becoming tight again, and while I caved and bought an expansion last night, it doesn't feel like enough so I'm hesitant on getting too many new dragons right now.

My nocturne girl did grow up recently that I forgot to show. I named her Shetawni. She was just too pretty not to keep.

I also picked up a new accent the other night that I couldn't resist because I'm a sucker for black and white stripes, so Lenore is showing it off for now. :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - ohh we make the cutest fluff!! Those hatchlings are adorable :D. Looking forward to when you got something to show each day. I got my hatchling lined up now so i get hatchlings every day :D Means i exalt a lot too but it still makes me smile :)

Zhuge - Lovely skydancer girl!!

Nachtwulf - ohh those mirrors looks amazing. Hope they find good homes :D

Novikova - whee glimmer belly! My favorite tertiary at the moment ! :D They are all lovely :)

Mozag - hehe thanks for your cute comment about Epidemic; no idea why but your comment about squishing her gave me an image of a a zit being squished out :P Sylphide looks AMAZING in cherub. Wow <3 Cholera with okapi.. wow thats a brilliant choice!! Fester is such a cutie ! :D

Vephriel - Shetawn :headbang: :hug: :hug: :headbang: WOW :D hehe i´ve actually been eyeing the accent Lenore is wearing. It´s so pretty
:::::::::::::

Everest & Kilimanjaro had 2 hatchlings.

Image Image

Image Image

This pair might soon find new homes somewhere... maybe when the new colors come. I´ve grown off their color combo for some reason

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Yep babies
ImageImage
ImageImage

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

So Tarn asked me to post again/show off some babies. I recently completely wiped my lair. And I only have one dragon to show off for now, posting is hard on mobile. This is Najala my clan leader. Also lovely dragons everyone. :)

Novikova

Digging the dragons. :D I have the sniffles and changing meds sucks. Oh, and I need antibiotics. BOO I SAY.

Image Image

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Novikova good lord stop tempting me with beautiful dragons. :)
Mozag, lovely dragons also! Sylphide is stunning!
Tarn, awesome babies. The noc is my favorite.
Sye, cute faes.
Daranara
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Daranara »

Adorable dragons, friends!
Melle, I love you clan leader! Also I love a lot of your tundras in your lair, but I may be biased.

For now, I just have this lady I recently purchased with intent to change her primary, because soil crystal isn't great, but I kind of dig it with her accent?
Also now that I'm home I can show off this little cutie:
Last edited by Daranara on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daranara - Night Elflet Huntar - Lightbringer US
Gearfeathers on FR

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Novikova wrote:Image
Augh I can't resist this one's cute little face >.< is she for sale by chance?

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Novikova

Alex wrote:
Dat nose! :D And sure! Free for petopian peeps. Just send me a CR.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Novikova wrote:
Alex wrote:
Dat nose! :D And sure! Free for petopian peeps. Just send me a CR.
Thank you! :hug: And yes, coatl snootles are best snootles :P

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Very nice smokey imp :D Those crystal/toxin fae are just darling! :D The circuit noc certainly fits the season :D uhh and glimmer snipsnaps!!! :D

Melle - whee good to see you post again. LOOOOOVE your clan leader.. and i went and stalked our lair.. I am also in love with Kage, and now i have to have a double storm dragon with crimson glimmer :lol:

Novikova - ohhh such cute coalts!!! What is it that makes coatl babies soo hard to resist? Hope you feel better :hug:

Daranara - I think soil crystal looks great with that accent. And what an adorable tundra :D

:::::::::::::
Bred Robin with Ruiniena for fun. 2 weirdlings came out, both with gembond, and one with shimmer :lol: Not too sure what to do with these :lol: The poi/tox girl might find a mafia home if nobody here wants her

Image Image

ImageImage

Blues had two scatters.. then she turned into this.. which i kinda dig... I think i keep her that way until i have scattered the rest of the dragons. Then i can see if there are any new genes which would suit her; i kinda like the daub for her wings as it makes her mane grey and black.. Hmmm this color combination puzzles me

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Wonderful dragons all

Mafia dragons born today:

Image ImageImage

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Lovely dragons everyone! This thread never fails to make me smile :D It's like a chocolate box of happy little dergs, all different but all gorgeous in their own way <3 :hug:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Novikovia is that beautiful pink tunny coatal still available? let me know I do love those colors!!! :)

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn ahhh little poison catchers :D . Every time I think I am done posting here you make me smile. Thank you for being the wonderful person you are.
Nef very pretty Imps
Mafia dragons always make this thread bright and cheerful

Babies
ImageImageImage