Show & Sell Your Dragons

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Novikova »

My NotN raffle nocturne! Now with AWESOME colors!

And some hatchlings!
Image Image Image
Last edited by Novikova on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh Novi he's lovely

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Tårnfalk wrote: Image
Tarn, this this darling boy for sale? If so, how much were you looking to get for him?

Also, LOVING the dragon werewolf idea going on here guys :) Makes me want a pair, but I have yet to snag a wolf pelt of any sort from the MP :(

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Syleye wrote:Oh Novi he's lovely

Hehe, thanks. He was purple/orange/brown after a second scatter. Now he is tomato/coal/coal and I am down with that. He's gonna be my second halloween dragon. Now I just need to figure out genes...
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Cherub/Peregrine/Underbelly :D

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Jurz wrote:
Tarn, this this darling boy for sale? If so, how much were you looking to get for him?
I just bought that boy the day she posted him... >_>

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - Loveing the little Thylacine nocturne. Very pretty colors ! :D

Noleni - WOW stunning hatchlings. Specially the butterfly ones! :D

Peridot - Your Dracolycanthropes looks amazing! I really like that you named the coatl after the Scoville factor. His outfit fits his name perfectly

Novikova - Uhh nice gen 1 !! And really adorable pie/paint hatchlings !

Jurz - Tyger bought that skydancer as a gift for Otis. And yeah wolfpelts are impossible to snag from the MP. I bought mine of the ah.

:::::::::::::::::

Crow & Raven had 2 hatchlings today, both circuits.. ughn:

Image Image

Adult previews:
Image Image

and im using all my gems recently to scatter Wolvina.. and she just dont want to budge :( One of the colors was almost good enough..Chocolate/rust/green... but only almost :roll: :roll: :roll: This time her primary is wrong but her secondary and tertiary are good :roll: :roll: Violet/Sand/Black

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day:

This lovely Halloween colored wildclaw :D One of our friends specialize in breeding dragons who fits into this season and i think today's little wildclaw is just super lovely. Her siblings are quite interesting as well

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the hatchlings; First row is another failed Batch and breeding Vephriels coatl - btw do you still need it ? ;):

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Noleni - Pretty obsidian babes :)

Peri - Lovely pair, they make for some good dracothycanthropes :) You dressed Scoville up nicely!

Novi - I'm sorry you're not overly happy with the little noc :( My luck doesn't seem to be as good as it used to. Might explain why I've been feeling like crap lately :lol: Beautiful pie/paint babies :D

Tarn - I'm sorry Crow and Raven's kids only got circuit again. They're still pretty though! Darn it scatter scrolls please cooperate for Tarn :(

---
Palash and Parnika had a boy and a girl today
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:
Jurz wrote:
I just bought that boy the day she posted him... >_>

Oh, sorry :/ When I clicked on him I could have sworn he was still in Tarn's lair which is why I asked.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

No need to be sorry Jurz. Thats because Tyger is soo slow to pick up her dragons!!! :P :lol: :mrgreen: :hug: :hug: :hug: (Just kidding you know i love you hun :D )

((I comment on dragons when i again have hatchlings :) ))

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Babies from random pairings

Image Image

Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarn: Batman and Catwomans' hatchlings look lovely. :) The new Contamination looks amazing. Poor Wolvina, she just doesn't want to be a proper dracolycanthrope. :lol:

Vare: Wow, that lone noc boy is adorable!!

Noleni: Aw, your little crystal babies are so neat looking.

Engel: That spiral would indeed be a neat dracolycanthrope! The rest of the mafia babies look great.

Peri: White King and Black Queen look amazing. They look a lot like a certain subspecies Tarn and I have started. :lol: Scoville is a stunning boy!

Novi: Your noc from the raffle is indeed quite cute. Your pie/paints are adorable.

Tarn: Crow and Raven's babies are pretty. Oh man, shame Wolvina ended up with Violet; the secondary and tertiary would have been good. Shame you can't scatter just one color.

Engel: Lovely mafia babies.

Vare: Palash and Parnika's babies are really cute.

Jurz: He was; I hadn't had time to go and accept him on Otis' lair. :P (That's why I always read comments/posts in this thread now because I've accidentally done that to people before :lol:)

Nef: Cute nocs.

3 babies from Kirukan and Takasha. I think it might be time to yet again go on another hunt for a proper nature pair. Or forget about doing the element thing and make more room for dracolycanthrope expansion. :lol:
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Atril'ja grew up.

Baby boom in Vixaria's lair.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 1 unsold grew up.

Samael and Lilith had 2 babies.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - Palash and Parnika smoke noddles are super lovely :D

Nefretiti - uhh cute nocturnes. My favorite is the little vipera/paint boy :D

TygerDarkstorm - Ohh man if you could scatter just one color that would be perfect and save me sooo much money!! :lol: Kirukan and Takasha babies are really lovely! The middle one just reminds me soo much of plant ! :D Vixaria's babies are amazing!! She still have a skydancer she havent picked up yet on her cr :P ;) Herb & Dandelion´s two pearlies are lovely.The swamp pearlie is my favorite. She is just so beautiful! Rock & Hardplace´s snipsnaps are darling!! I loooove snapper babies!! Neville & Hannas little one looks good too. I really really love that you name the pink guardian Atril'ja !! He grow up nicely. Samael and Lilith´s two halloweeny babies looks amazing. Huggles to the wonderful odd but really mesmerizing guardian :hug: :hug:

:::::::::::

CaptainFlints last babies before she journey on to a mafia lair :D Long John Silver has grown weary of her and is giving her the boot. But the last bast of hatchlings looks nice :). Now to find a female noc with butterfly for Long John :D

Image Image

Adult preview:
Image Image

Sold some stuff and Wolvina just hates me :lol: :lol: Rose/Steel/Storm --->Sky/Gold/Splash ---> Sunshine/Gray/Banana ----> Thistle/Jade/Azure
Image Image Image Image

And because i want my wallet to hate me even more.. he will be held by the hubby until i find a sky/sky/maroon wildclaw girl for him

soon to be :

Image Or Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day:

Bar and Daub is not so popular as it used to be but i still think this ridgie girl looks amazing

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the hatchlings:
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

another batch of babys :
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Wonderful dragons everyone! :)

I love the first option with that cute coatl boy Tarn :D The new tertiary looks amazing! :)

I haven't posted in ages as I've been saving and saving for this little guy - the first clutch came out all girls, but I really wanted a boy so here's Basmu! :)

And his mate:

Usumgallu

I probably spent waaaaay too much on Basmu - he was 10 times more expensive than his mate :S But his parents are the only colour-gene-breed combination on the site, so he's a little special :3 As he's a rare combo, it didn't make sense finding a close mate :lol: I've been there before - it often makes selling hatchlings impossible as people can't find mates that aren't related :/ He has a nice range with Usum, and I like how they contrast - Basmu is sinister, Usum is angelic :)

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Nef - Pretty randomlings. I like the how the white/pink one's paint works with the white primary :)

Tyger - Wow lots of adorable hatchlings :) That gold/mulberry/mulberry fae is gorgeous! Atril'ja grew up to be very handsome, as did the unsold adult.

Tarn - Captain Flint and Long John Silver's last clutch indeed came out nicely, especially that nocturne! Gahh Wolvina why won't you embrace your destiny as a wolf-dragon? :lol: I like both options for the coatl though, while I love how thylacine makes a "full circle" around the eye with the poison it feels a bit too much on the rest of the body.

Ziroth - Very pretty mirrorlings and noclings :)

Zhuge - Congrats on getting your boy, he's gorgeous! His mate is super pretty too :D

---
Vulture and Condor had 2 boys and a girl today
ImageImageImage

And I decided to give Keefe, the once-nocturne boy I got from Syleye some time ago, a bit of a makeover

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Novikova: Your G1 scattered gorgeously! WOW! Grats indeed!! Also, your pie/pai babies are adorable! Especially those imps. Such lovely colors! They remind of a cloudy sky.
Tårnfalk: Crow & Raven's hatchlings are so lovely! Very Halloween! I'm sorry Wolvina's scatters aren't going well. CaptainFlints' last hatchlings with his current mate look wonderful! I can't wait to see the new mate you find for him! Poor Wolvina! *Sends scatter luck your way* I will definitely have to add myself to the ping list for that sky/sky/maroon couple once you get them up and running. I'm especially loving that first soon to be scry! <3
Engelbrecht: I'm sorely tempted to steal that white/orange/maroon guardian today for the family's newest arcane lair. She looks AMAZING with butterly and WC breed change scroll. I just don't have the cash right now to help with all those changes. I hope someone snatches her up!
Varethyn: Palash and Parnika's little ones always look so stunning! I always love the colors they produce! Vulture and Condor's little mirror hatchlings are lovely! Keefe's makeover suits him very well!
Nefretiti: Such beautiful random hatchlings with such a wide variety of colors!
TygerDarkstorm: Such darling little pearlie hatchlings! Atril'ja looks absolutely amazing all grown up! Those little sand snappers in Vixaria's lair are just too cute!! The unsold in Otis' lair looks wonderful all grown up! Samael and Lilith's little Halloween colored hatchlings are stunning! I have such a soft spot for those colors. <3
Ziroth: What amazing hatchlings! That last little noc looks especially lovely in her okapi! It fades so cutely into her rosy belly.
Zhuge: Basmu looks absolutely AMAZING! WOW! His mate is lovely as well! I can't wait to see their future hatchlings! <3

-----

Not much going on over in my lair. I keep missing out on perfect G1s every Saturday due to having to take care of the family. *sigh* I'm seriously going to start offering reward $$$ for anyone who would be willing to keep an eye out for the colors I'm after on Saturdays...
So in attempt to cheer myself up a bit, I finally splurged on a WC scroll for Maij. My lovely Ashe also got covered in pink apparel since it fits the character and two Unnamed boys in my lair got a new skin and a new accent.

Image Image Image Image

Over in the family ice lair, two lovely little Gen Two nocs were born. One boy and one girl! I think a few petopians were interested in these hatchlings, but my cousin forgot to write down who. Doh! So he won't put them on the AH until we hear back from everyone here.
EDIT: Girl is spoken for. Boy is still available. :D

Image Image

Over in the family fire lair, three little oddball glimmer nocs were born from Jedi x Sith. All boys:

Image Image Image

Over in the family wind lair, Chrystopher x Veronyca hatched some little glimmer nocs and a lone imp. I think the grey and gold hatchlings look amazing!

Image Image Image

Over in the hubby's lightning lair, some unsolds grew up. Including four silvery Second Gens and two caribbean imps:

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Ashaine on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Ashaine wrote:
Engelbrecht: I'm sorely tempted to steal that white/orange/maroon guardian today for the family's newest arcane lair. She looks AMAZING with butterly and WC breed change scroll. I just don't have the cash right now to help with all those changes. I hope someone snatches her up!

pss.. she is free :D which lair to send her too?

Sne is Danish for Snow