Flight Rising Rant Thread

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Syleye »

:hug: Tarn don't let it worry you, and I promise as soon as the new colors are out I will be breeding and sharing again :D

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Quick rant, why did somebody buy my baby named GenTwo just to exalt it? There are plenty of other dragons you could buy for cheaper and exalt? Now the parents will forever have a child named GenTwo -_-

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Novikova wrote:If I owe you treasure, just hit me with a shoe. My memory's been badly affected by depression, and I apologize.
This for me too Ms Tarn. It's not depression (although I've had some days) but it's more being VERY obscenely busy and stress I honestly forget. Please for the love of the Gods let me know.
Tårnfalk wrote:Feeling a bit down.. not alot of ppl showed interested in our subspecies... even after more eye color were added.

I think I did forget to reply to your thread. :( I haven't entered anyone because the three of them are heavily themed and with BigBadWolf I would have had to change his theme because it irks me so bad about the hood not working with the wolf cape and I'm just not ready to do that with him yet. :( I'm really sorry. I should have replied to you letting you know.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I dont wish to nag or comment on every petopian :lol: ;)

But this is what i considered to be common courtesy:
Have i received free dragons(gen 1, hatchlings, old dragons, baldwin mats, etc) from any petopians :

Have i showed my appreciation to them, even if they did not asked for it, or said they dont need any payment.. either in form of simple thank you soo much that is soo kind of you, or in form of somekind of gift? :

Do i frequently gift out to others, either in form of free dragons, or items/food etc or do i just receive gifts? :

What can i do to be more generous towards others? :
I ask myself these questions every time i get something from others. I try to remember to post on the appreciation thread, i try to be generous myself. I remember those who gave me stuff or were kind to me..E.g. Makoes who offered such wonderful gem rates for petopians when i started. I never never forget that. There is MANY others who are generous but i cant mention all here :D
I offer free dragons to many of my friends. Yes i have a tighter bond with some than others, which is just natural but i hope i never overcharge anyone.

Even though i have been "stung" many times i still try to be kind and generous. I have gifted retired items to at least 4 former petopians which are now either gone from this site, or gone from the game and they never speak to me or offer the items back. I can live with that and i shake it off me .. but every once in a while i wish that someone would come up and say " Hmm my friend/family member/myself are not feeding their dragons/interested in the game anymore/have no use for [insert item/familiar here] and i know you collect [insert item/dragon here]. Would like to adopt them and maybe gift out to others as i know you do "

But I just try to focus on the majority of you guys which are kind and sweet :D - and i must mention that some of you HAVE been so kind to me that i can never repay it no matter how much i try. I hope you know that i appreciate your generosity and your kindness :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oki rant and subject over for me... sorry for the long post and let me know if you feel it is insulting or mean. I´ve been sad for a while due to some stuff in RL which is pressing on as well so It might just be the whole sum put together which made me make this post... but i hope its ok and understandable. Else let me know and i remove it

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

tarn I think your subspecies idea is very cool, and I'm constantly looking for one I can apply to join. just haven't found one yet.

And I can't show dragons I don't have. My lair has gotten full again. :( LOVE love love seeing you add to the thread daily.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Yeah we need more and WAY cheaper lair space!!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Don't feel bad, Tarn. Nobody seems to care about my subspecies either (the Poxx).

Oh well. They're my horribly diseased babies and I still love them.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Aye, if I owe anyone money or anything, feel free to throw a brick or smth at me because between my depression and my horrible memory, I remember literally nothing that's said to me a week after it's been said :?

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

1) Oh my god, lair space.
2) Oh my god, sylvan apparel.
3) 15mb connection and I STILL CAN'T GET ANY NEW FAMILIARS.

Do I just suck or what?
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I finally have time to use the internet to try and catch up on everything. -_- I feel bad because I know there's at least one person waiting on me for a dragon but trying to do stuff on my phone is just a huge pain in the ass.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

thought it would be a good time to buy my last lair expansion....nope only a mill short :(

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I guess this is a rather cheerful rant but
OMG Trickmurk! Favorite elemental holiday out of all of them, if Wind didn't fit me so perfectly I'd join Shadow in a heartbeat.
But damn these events. Their Pinecone Hunt. It seems so much fun at first but then I find myself searching through every. single. dragon. page. In ever single Shadow lair. I don't find any for long stretches of time, and I start to give up "Well, maybe this person doesn't have any pinecones in their pages, I'll go onto the next guy" but then BAM! Some random dragon one page three has one, and I'm wondering now if any of their other dragons do... And they have 9 pages worth of dragons. Gah!

Also this holiday has made some circus music from a video game get stuck in my head and I cannot for the life of me remember what game I got it from.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

... Pinecone hunt? o_O

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Yeah xD Some shadow flight members have hidden little numbered pinecone images in their profiles/dragon pages/signatures/posts. The people who find the most can win prizes, I think the top prize is a Nocturne scroll + This years festival apparel and a few more things. No way I'm getting that X_X

But to continue a rant on the topic, apparently some people still have pinecone images floating around from LAST year, and those don't count. There's no way to tell the difference between last year's and this year's, so I'm just going to go ahead and send in ALL of them and... hope they're all counted.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

My cat lost me a red aviator scarf! I saw it, went to grab it, and 15lb of cat materializes on my chest and smashes her face into my nose. By the time I can see around her to click, it's gone.

Dammit, Leeloo!

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Must rant about the invasion of the tumblrina idiots who are invading FR. OMG leave out of this game no one cares about your loud ass whining and psuedocauses. YOUARE WRONG@!!

Let's be clear I have a college degree in anthropology with an emphasis in language and biology, I studied cultures and behaviors it's what we do, the things espoused on tumblr by these people are so often wrong its hideously sad. Stay out of my game damn it@!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I gave up with tumblr because the people on it are so toxic and entitled.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:I gave up with tumblr because the people on it are so toxic and entitled.
I try to avoid but man they are creeping into my happy places and its disturbing I suppose I should smile and life at how pathetically they need attention or cry and our lack of real education

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Syleye wrote:
TygerDarkstorm wrote:I gave up with tumblr because the people on it are so toxic and entitled.
I try to avoid but man they are creeping into my happy places and its disturbing I suppose I should smile and life at how pathetically they need attention or cry and our lack of real education
Yeah, I've become kinda reclusive online anymore. I don't go anywhere near the FR forums for fear of a headache and getting mad over people's nonsense.

[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Ah Tyger I think I may take a page from your wisdom