Show & Sell Your Dragons

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Syleye »

Peridot Honey is a very stunning dragon I really like how the copper tones in his apparel work with his golds
Tarn she does look very differnt like the differnece between light and plague...sorry couldn't resist :lol:
Marvelous Mafia seafoam babies today

Jayna and Zan's last clutch ( they are being rehomed or exalted soon )
ImageImageImage

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Wonderful dragons all :hug:

Nix and Styx had a lone, beautiful girl today

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh wow Vare , gorgeous

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Oh wow Vare, could you ping me for future babies? I doubt I can afford this girl, but I would love one in the future!

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I hate stomach related illnesses. I'm so sore. I miss solid food. If I croak, avenge me.

Happily, I can still dial S for SNOOTLE! As always, free to petopians. Drop a CR on me, since they will go on the AH tomorrow.

Image Image Image
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Jurz wrote:Oh wow Vare, could you ping me for future babies? I doubt I can afford this girl, but I would love one in the future!
Sure thing. And who knows, they might even produce some of the new colours :D That said any tert you had in mind?

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Syleye: I am terrible at coming up with names; I have no good suggestions. >_<

Peri: My goodness Honey is simply stunning! I love Wendy; I'm glad she got a good home in our community. :D Eldryk is gorgeous! Lidiya is so pretty! Love her orange belly. Flitterrain is such a handsome boy! I love his thylacine.

Tarn: Jade is delightfully plague-a-rific. I love her. Joker and HarleyQuinn's babies are super cute. I love the first one.

Iceflight: Gorgeous mafia babies. I really love the DotD.

Sylye: Jayna and Zan's babies are super cute!

Vare: Aah, Nix and Styx's lone gal is gorgeous! What a good choice to go with the petals. :D

Novi: Your snootles are darling. Love the double maize!

In My lair Sterling and TygerDarkstorm had 2 babies; one is xyx!
ImageImage

Baby boom in Anaiya's lair.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair NutterButter x Illium had 4 floofs.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Thanks. :D I keep meaning to do comments but then suddenly, NOROVIRUS.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Syleye: Jayna and Zan's last clutch look great! I really find their bright colors quite appealing!
Varethyn: Nix and Styx's lone girl is so very gorgeous!
Novikova: What fantastically colored little corgi-snakes! ♥
TygerDarkstorm: Sterling and TygerDarkstorm's little pearlies have such wonderful colors! All the hachlings from Anaiya's lair are just darling! Love the oddball little pink mirror girl! She reminds me of Valentine's Day. NutterButter x Illium had such adorable little floofs! Loving Nutter's name btw. :D

Over in my lair, I replaced my old nocturne Nicodemus with a much better Gen One version. He still needs iri/shim, but at least I was able to get a few things to sell in order to buy his WC and underbelly scroll! I also got his mate, Saranya, some new apparel. She will eventually get a WC scroll and petals/butterfly/glimmer. ♥

Image Image

Over in the hubby's lair, he got a new Gen One and just had to name him BillCypher. :lol: With his apparel and accent, he certainly represents his namesake well! He also did a bit of a spring lair cleaning and purchased a few new dragons: Maij, Jaece, Risper, Archard, and Fuchsbach.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Over in the family ice lair, Idris x Ember hatched three Gen Two toxic noc girls:

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Huggles to the sunrise hatchlings. Hope they find good homes as well as their parents :hug:

Varethyn - Nix & Styx´s hatchling is sooooooooo pretty!!! :headbang:

Novikova - Super adorable Snootles!! The middle one is my favorite!

TygerDarkstorm - Sterling and TygerDarkstorm´s babies looks so shiny!! Squeeze Ghoul & Forsaken kids :hug: Truthless and Venom´s mirrors are also nice looking :D NutterButter x Illium´s babies reminds me of cookies with M & M´s in them.. yummy :D

Ashaine - Newer Gen One Nicodemus looks soo awesome!! Saranya is an amazing girl too :D Welcome to the world of needing too many Wildclaw scrolls :lol: :hug: I had to google Bill Cypher but that spiral is just spot on. Maij & Jaece are drop just sooo stunning dragons!! And Risper is sooo beautiful wow :headbang: Im glad I´m not the only one with an obsession for Petals and butterfly with matching colors :mrgreen: :hug: Archard & Fuchsbach are a really good match too. Their hatchlings will look beautiful with matching lightning eyes :headbang: Idris x Ember´s little ones are very pretty

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sugar & Spice had 3 kiddos; 1 cherub and 2 giraffe :

Image Image Image

Adult preview:
Image Image Image

Locket got Petals and Pendant got Butterfly and Petals... my heart still wants her to be a coatl so she is still a snapper until my brain can persuade my heart to make her into a nocturne... Or if i suddenly get the gems for a scroll ;)

Image Image

Aaand a person who did a lair clean contacted me about one of his 7 digit under 3 million dragons. Said he liked my lair and if i wanted to rehome his boy for 30k.. Ehmm yes!! He is Maize/Carmine/Carmine. He will look awesome in Petals/Shimmer/Glimmer ... i will never be done geneing my lair will i ? :lol: :mrgreen:

He needs a x/Rust/Rust partner.. pref with a huuuge primary range as well... and under 3 million id ;) :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Syl - A very pretty last batch of Nocs, I love their wings.

Vare - Wow, that is one gorgeous baby -I hope she sells for an outrageous price!

Novi - You always make my day with your ridiculously cute Snootles. The middle girl takes the cake today I think!

Tyger - Okay, looks like I finally couldn't resist the silvery PCs. I'm going through a female PC phase and the new Kalma found a home with me. So clearly I'm a fan! The oddball fluffies are so cute as well.

Ashaine - So glad my son's namesake Nicodemus looks as handsome as he does! :lol: Love the new dragons your husband bought as well, especially that amazing goldenrod petals/butterfly Imp. I really love goldenrod butterfly, so looking forward to seeing him all grown up!

Tarn - Locket and Pendant are my favourite of your new pairs. You can bet I'll have a hard, hard time resisting their kids. Steel butterfly - BE STILL MY HEART! *swoons* I adore their apparel, by the way. So elegant and perfect. Congrats on the new cute Coatl chap!

Syksy grew up and Clotho got the cute Saturnalia apparel.
ImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day:

Lovely odd guardian girl

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Novi those are very angelic little babies
Tyger too many pretty ones and that middle ridgie, lovely
Ashaine I always love seeing your obs collection and I adore the pet imp your husband picked up
Tarn oh wow giraffe looks so cute on snappers
Mozag awesome job on dressing your ladies
Cute beach babies Mafia crowd!
Anara and Azuregos' little ones
ImageImage

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Varethyn wrote:
Jurz wrote:Oh wow Vare, could you ping me for future babies? I doubt I can afford this girl, but I would love one in the future!
Sure thing. And who knows, they might even produce some of the new colours :D That said any tert you had in mind?
Nope! and if it's a male WC that has Iridescent that works too :) I think midnight Iri looks beautiful on those gents! so it doesn't HAVE to be a Petal baby is all I'm saying ^^

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Could I please buy this WC

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ashaine: Oooo new Nicodemus is looking great! Love his apparel and accent. Saranya is looking wonderful as well. Hubby's new dragons are gorgeous! I'm in love with the golden imp and coatl. Idris and Ember's babies are so adorable!

Tarn: Sugar and Spice's kiddos are gorgeous! I love love love that caribbean male. I wish that pair could produce white as it would be perfect for a female Otis has been looking for. :lol: Locket looks great with petals. Pendant is soooo pretty! Frankly I love her as a snapper but you could still change her to a coatl and just breed her with Locket as an imp. It's only a 5 day difference in CDs. Congrats on your new under 7mill ID boy! He's super handsome!

Mozag: Oh man Syksy looks so amazing! I just love her colors and the apparel you chose for her. Clotho looks wonderful in her new apparel, very fitting. Edit: Totally forgot to say thank you so much for buying the silver girl! :D I thought she was super pretty so I'm glad she found a wonderful home.

Iceflight: Gorgeous mafia babies.

Syleye: Anara and Azuregos' babies are so precious! Love the blue tones.

In Otis' lair Khaali got the festival apparel. 2 unsolds grew up. Pinky x Pinkberry had 2 babies.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Brains x Zombie had a couple of oddlings.
ImageImage
Last edited by TygerDarkstorm on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Braith and Sable had 2 girls and a boy today
ImageImageImage

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

My last post here for the time beeing.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

i havent been doin this because of reasons irl. but heres some recent babys

Image Image Image Image
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - Syksy looks amazing! Wow i love her apparel!! The Wavecrest apparel fits Clotho perfectly!! Her glimmer even matches some of the fishes stripes !

Syleye - Anara and Azurego´s hatchlings looks lovely :D And one of each breed :headbang:

TygerDarkstorm - Khaali looks awesome with the fish apparel :D Pinky x Pinkberry floofs are darling :D Brains x Zombie´s kids looks so weird but in a good and kinda " We are spooky" way :hug:

Varethyn - Braith and Sable´s kids are always wonderful !

Nefretiti - Your imps looks stunning!! Hard to pick a favorite so im just going to go "uhh and ahh" over all of them :)

Ziroth - Nice to see your dragons again :D Really lovely Thylacine hatchlings

::::::::::::::::::

My Sith Lord pair failed me :| ..one with petals and one with butterfly.. no double :|

Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image

And sold some of my extra old festival stuff and gave 3 dragons glimmer; Sylvanas, Locket and Pendant. Im really warming to Pendant as a snapper so i might just make Locket a pearlie tomorrow..

Image Image Image

And im in between mates for Long John Silver... cant decide.. bought this girl on an impulse yesterday... not sure about her today:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig