Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Divixon »

got some odballed ones tonight

tho this 1st one got the odcolour while the rest have a normie XD

ImageImageImageImage Image Image

i like the colour better for the baby but its odd when it grows up - almost egyptian tbh

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn sorry to see that skydancer go. he's handsome. Also, love the babies. I can't decide which I like best, but it's a close call between the beige, ivory, and maize.

Baby of the day:

Picked up this girl.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Could I buy this hatch please

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Nope.. .sadly thats impossible

You can however get him for free ;)

Sne is Danish for Snow

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

Thank you very much. ;v; I would not mind paying, but Thank you for letting me adopt him. <3

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I can't freakin' stay off the AH.
Got another (?)/Y/Y pair in prep for New Colors (although I don't know if they'll be prepped to breed by then.
Y is mulberry this time around (my other pairs are White). I may breed change the snapper but I'm not sure. I like girl snaps, so it's not that, but snappers just... aren't popular it feels like. Colorwise though, they make some amazing babies, with a chance of XXX.
ImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarn: Spangle and Tinsel's babies are really cute. That skydancer pair is stunning (yes I know that male is gone, his replacement is gorgeous). The imp girl is lovely. Mutant looks good with butterfly.

Dew: Cute PC.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies.

Tarn: Zul'jin and Akil'zon's babies are so stunning! I just love the primaries on this batch. The replacement SD boy is stunning! Your new low digits are neat; it's always fun to see your projects and how they end up turning out.

Iceflight: Gorgeous mafia babies.

Ziroth: I love your batch of babies there! That crystal spiral is beautiful.

Dew: That tundra is super cute. I love how soft and pretty that PC girl is.

Nacht: That new pair of yours is wonderful!

In my lair some crackles from Malaise x Malkor. 2 babies from Alistair x Shiba.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 unsolds grew up. 1 baby from Mite x Leech.
ImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 unsolds grew up.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 unsolds grew up. 2 babies from Hercules x Moiraine.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Tårnfalk wrote:Dewclaw - what an adorable smoky pearlcatcher :)

Jurz - heh thanks.. but im getting rid of the male due to my heart winning over my logic ;) :D
Aw man, if I had seen this earlier I would have offered to home him for some gems I got recently >.< but I see he already has a home

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ziroth - nice to see you post :) some lovely hatchlings you got :D

Dewclaw - he went to Ash´s husband so he is off to a good home! Plus the new one is going to look just like him :D . Such a wonderful tundra!! and i ADORE the pearlcatcher.. looove her apparel!

Nachtwulf - I feel your ah pain :hug: Your new pair is darling!! Keep the snapper id say i love snappers ! :D

TygerDarkstorm - Malaise x Malkor´s babies are looking delightfully sinister! :D Alistair x Shiba´s thyalicine spirals are really pretty.Mite x Leech lone hatchling is stunning ! :D Hercules x Moiraine´s kids are adorable, specially the snapper :D Huggles to all the unsold :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jurz - I wanted to gift him to Ash´s husband as i know they will take care of him and offer his babies here :D

::::::::::

Bilbo & Gandalf had 5 hatchlings.. a bit too much pink in there today for my taste :P so i have already exalted them.. just thought i show them off anyway :)

Image Image Image Image Image

And thankfully i got a hoarder gene so i sold some more stuff and my 7 digit under 3 million boy got a skydancer scroll, petals and glimmer.. only butterfly to go

It might seem like gems are eazy to come by for me.. but it takes me 3 hours to set every thing for sale, take up 21 pages on the ah and sometimes i dont sell a thing... and when i sell a thing i have one less item to sell.. so its all hard work :mrgreen:

Ohh and what is a day without a 6 digit purchase.. she was a tad too expensive for me.. but i was in need of a female

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tyger cute little crackle babies.
Tarn, what's wrong with pink? :D

No babies today since I forgot to nest, but I did pick up an impulse buy. A while back while browsing the AH, I stumbled upon a bunch of just expired dragons named DarthVader. I clicked on one and discovered a whole lair full of DarthVaders. I thought it was cute, so I sort of kept an eye on it to see if they'd relist. It took a while, but eventually they did so meet..well DarthVader. :)

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

I think im going to skip dragon of the day until the new colors come as i think many is on hiatus right now even some of the mafia is starting to empty their nest to get rdy .. but if you see a mafia hatchling you like holler and we will contact the owner and send it your way.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

Ziroth - Aww cute babies. Your tomato guardian reminds me of salsa ~ tasty! Lol
Dewclaw - Lovely tundra. Your PC girl is gorgeous! Darth is a cutie.
Nachtwulf - Beautiful pair. I love mulberry <3
TygerDarkstorm - Cute hatchlings!
Tarnfalk - Aww the little guys are cute. Cubozoa is a really beautiful SD. Laia is nice too!

Lancelot bounced back into my lair
I dressed him up! He's 2 years old

I've shown her before but she got the butterfly mask! I think it suits her more than the wind mask.

This hatchling was impulse buy. I Think she is really pretty.

Trixibelle grew and got dressed up!!

And Bloodstone who I've had for ages, I finally got the accent off the AH I wanted for her

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Ziroth: Your hatchlings are stunning! I especially love that last little PC! Such wonderful colors!
Dewclaw: Your baby of the day is so lovely! I think the family light lair snatched her up. ♥ Your new pearlie is fantastic! Stained suits her so well, as does her attire!
Nachtwulf: Mulberry is an amazing color. I think the new pairing is wonderful and I agree about snappers. They really are adorable and I wish they were more popular!
TygerDarkstorm: Such wonderful hatchlings! I especially love the bloody crackle guardians. Mite x Leech's lone hatchling is absolutely amazing as well!
Tårnfalk: Bilbo x Gandalf's hatchlings are so beautiful! I adore those first two fae! What great colors! You new low digit skydancer is coming along so well! He looks so handsome! Your new 6-digit guardian girl is beautiful as well!
Dewclaw: Goodness, I adore that Darth Vader hatchling and the idea of a lair somewhere full of Darth Vader dragons makes the Star Wars fan in me smile. :)
Peridot: Your dragons are always so well dressed! I adore each and every one of those showcased today, especially Lancelot. His colors and apparel are absolutely perfect!

Finally feeling a bit better today/recovering from my recent head cold, so I wanted to share some hatchlings! :)

-----

Over in the husband's lightning lair, two poison/toxin/glimmer imp girls were born:

Image Image

Over in the family light lair, three imp's were born. Two with butterfly! One boy and two girls:

Image Image Image

Over in the other family plague lair, Garazeb x Ahsoka hatched four lovely little coatls. Two boys and two girls!

Image Image Image Image

Over in the family arcane lair, three butterfly imp's (two boys and one girl) and two poison/butterfly/glimmer imps (one boy and one girl) were born:

Image Image Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

So I got this pair awhile ago. They're named Arrel and Stein, and they're my Goosebumps dragons (get it, nudge nudge)... That's why they're purple, green, and orange. (well, Arrel's caribbean but they MAKE green babies...)

I'm honestly not DOING anything with them though. Would anyone like them? Would Tarn's mafia want them for making spooky fodder with? I don't want to sell them or exalt, so I'll just keep sitting on them if there's no interest.
ImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw - nothing wrong with pink at all.. i just cant have it in my lair :P That tundra is utterly cute !! Love his parents lair!

Peridot - Lancelot looks amazing in his apparel :D Lidiya looks very pretty in her butterfly mask :D Your impulse tundra is just darling :) Trixibelle looks stunning in her accent and apparel!! Bloodstones accents suits her soo well :)

Ashaine - LOOOOVE those imps from Saavryns lair! The double ivory imps looks fabulous too :) Garazeb x Ahsoka´s hatchlings always looks so jawdroppingly beautiful. The double rose and magenta imps all looks so wonderful :)

Nachtwulf - Thanks for the offer but they dont fit in any of the mafia´s lair im affraid. My friends have very weirds and specific taste in dragons ;) :D

::::::::::::

3 exalt fodder today from Cyrus and Alice. They already meet plaguemother but i wanted to show them off none the less :D

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings from today:

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Peri, beautiful dragons. I love Lancelot and Bloodstone.
Ash, beautiful babies!
Tar, they may have been exalted but they're cute nonetheless.
ice, they're cuties, but wow I wasn't expecting so few.

Babies today:

ImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw - heh i felt the same way when i saw that only two of the mafia had hatchlings today...Your guardians are really lovely specially the last one :)

::::

Taipan grew up today and proved REALLY hard to dress.. i really need another name for them both.. planed on giving them names after poisonous animals but it just dont click

And as always until the new colors come some exalt fodder for plague mother. This time from Moriarty and Morgana.

Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn that skydancer is soooo beautiful.

babies today:

ImageImage

Not new but dressed in festival goodies.