Flight Rising Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

F#¤%#¤&%#&%¤&¤% sold my ice sprite for 3450 treasure instead of 3450 gems..

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

F #¤%#%##¤%#¤#¤%¤%W%¤#¤

This SUUUUUXS.. this was going to gene my 7 digit... F %%¤##¤#"¤%

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Aww. :( Try the ah lost and found thread?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

First Thing i did.. but not counting on it..

bleeping mistake... adding the skydancer i gened up in vein the new one i have has now cost me 10,050 gems... Really bad mistake... im so ticked off now... stupid stupid me

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sorry to hear about that tarn. :( I know how frustrated i would be if it were me. Hoping things get better for you soon. <3
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I've done similar myself, Tarn. Ouch, though. :(

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yeah it hurts... even though i got other stuff i can sell it hurts... im really mad at myself for making such a stupid mistske...

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

And mood ruined as it turns out someone I'd asked for a hatchling from decided to up and sell the pair who could make it. And they didn't tell me even though we'd made a deal, their hatchling for a zephyr dancer boy I have that they'd claimed was a dream dragon of theirs. Guess not so if they were happy to sell the pair without saying anything.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ugh.. sorry to hear that Varethyn :( :hug:

My rant.. new reg window?? again?? soo many other things we need more..

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Find good mate for Rila!

Person is selling dragon for a lot of gems. I ask about treasure. Price in T comes out to 247K treasure which is like twice what I have.

JFC it's just a dragon, and not even petals. Sure, it's XYY but I can't flog XYY/XYX dragons for more than like 10k.

Told them I'd need (a lot) of time to get the cash but may just call it off. Some people just have such stupidly inflated prices...

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I payed 475k for Amy (my double tangerine/sky skydancer) and i added another 360k to her total when i bred changed her.. .. sometimes you sadly have to pay for what you want because ppl KNOW their color combo is sought after. I send you a little help :huh.

my rant..

I dont like the new name fonts... hurt my eyes

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

this is a first.... totally weird request... i just said no

I always name my hatchling after cakes... why should i give them a rename scroll ? weird

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh my that's weird, I hope you said no.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Like.. Really? The audacity of some people lmao

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Lorelei: That is a bit of an odd request considering they bought the dragon from the AH. I don't think anyone should have to provide a renaming scroll for dragons they list on the AH. However, when someone wins and auction for an already named dragon or is on a ping list for a hatchling and when it's hatched, the owner names it, I think it's common courtesy at that point to at least offer a renaming scroll. But maybe that's just me.

Tårnfalk: I agree. I'm not a fan of the new odd name fonts either. They really stand out and not necessarily in the best way. O.o

I have to say that I honestly kind of hate these new 'make an offer' auction threads (not interest checks) that are popping up everywhere lately. No one seems to want to set a starting price anymore or even give you an answer when you ask if they have a price range in mind. They just answer with 'make an offer'. To me it's sort of like saying 'let's see if I can rip someone off/make a HUGE profit' (especially off the more inexperienced buyers who don't know their pricing). Thus I'm not going to lie, I sort of label these people as horribly selfish and greedy when they pop up and don't participate. So many people are out to make a buck at the expensive of others in this game lately. Makes me really want to get out of the Gen One collecting business completely. (Though I do realize this happens elsewhere as well, it's just especially prevalent in the G1 marketplace).

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I will do that on sales, but its because I honestly have no idea what I want , usually means that items are allowed as trade

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Syleye wrote:I will do that on sales, but its because I honestly have no idea what I want , usually means that items are allowed as trade
Sales threads can be a bit different. They are more like offer threads. My complaint is about those people running actual auction threads. Also, it's pretty easy to tell the people who are just unsure of what they want vs. the ones who are doing it for immense profit and simply don't want to name a price as they hope you'll offer higher. You've never come off that way to me. No one who actively posts here has come off that way to me (just to clear that up). This isn't aimed at anyone here. It's just something I find annoying lately on FR and had to vent a bit about. To me auctions are auctions, not offer threads. ;)

And on another lighter note: I have so many dragons to gene... I really need to stop collecting G1s. Between the amount of money I'll need to gene everyone and my lair space, I just need to buckle down and cull the lair in the near future. :lol:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ohh yeah the 6 digits sellers are doing the same thing.. really bugs me...but usually i just offer 5k :P which makes them set a bar.. :lol:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh I totally get that for auctions, seems weird to be honest, like its your auction you should have bases set :( I avoid those all together and I have pmed a few people who were going to get ripped as well, that's not cool

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Just got home from a LOOONG trip. Drove home from Oklahoma back to Oregon. I was able to log on to Flight Rising during the trip thanks to my BF's phone.. But I was sadly very limited with what I could do. Managed to get the Familiar but not the mask. Kicking myself right now. Oh well. Lesson learned. Don't leave for a trip when a FR Holiday is coming up during that time.

Siggy under construction!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Bowno wrote:Just got home from a LOOONG trip. Drove home from Oklahoma back to Oregon. I was able to log on to Flight Rising during the trip thanks to my BF's phone.. But I was sadly very limited with what I could do. Managed to get the Familiar but not the mask. Kicking myself right now. Oh well. Lesson learned. Don't leave for a trip when a FR Holiday is coming up during that time.
Aw, don't neglect RL. I have like, 6 masks. Hold on.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!