Flight Rising Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

I actually love the skins and accent this year... but there were better ones in the thread.. Last year they were kinda dull....so yeah ppl who complain about them being gross can just close their eyes...if that shining vampire movie can be seen by your kid/you get over pixels were there are blood/guts/gore. Siigh.

It would be like i demanded that all arcane skin/accents should not contain the color pink... i just dont use thr skind and accents i dont like and move on...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Of course my project dragons would pop out two girls when I need a boy -.- at least neither of them had the colors that I wanted or else I would've been super pissed beyond all reason

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

too few gems.. too many projects.. too few dragons in show & sell... siigh

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

So I sent payment for an accent on October 23rd that was limited to only 10 printings. As of today I have not yet received said accent, so I sent a polite inquiry to the accent maker to ask if it had gotten delayed or if they could kindly let me know what the status is as I have not received it and their accent page says 'retired' as if they've already sent all copies out. They sent me a reply asking if my name was ever 'Failed'? Because they swear that they copy and pasted everyone's names into the emails they sent the accents to.

Uh no. My username on FR has always been Faileas and I have never changed it.

So they sent my accent to some dead account named Failed. They are going to try to contact customer support and see about getting it back and if they can't, they'll refund me the gems I paid.

*Sigh* I know accidents happen, but it does honestly annoy me a bit that they obviously lied about copy and pasting my username. It just sucks that I may get screwed out of this accent I really wanted because of this. :/
Tårnfalk wrote:too few gems.. too many projects.. too few dragons in show & sell... siigh
I hear you on the too few gems and far too many projects. Also, I wish I had more mats to make some bog scrolls. Nothing I try to transmute ever gives me anything I seem to need and I really don't have the time to do that more than a few times (if I'm lucky) a day. Also, don't forget that it's BlizzCon this weekend. So some of the Petopians may be distracted and not posting. ;) Also, lair space... I keep running out of it so quickly. :(

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Math is a terrifying thing.. Just calculated the genes i need for my 47 project dragons -- and thats NOT counting my scatter projects :shock:

12 Skink

10 Spinner

15 Runes

9 Butterfly

5 Iridescent

25 glimmer

1 clown

2 giraffe

3 vipera

3 seraph

2 spines

4 more bogscrolls

and i probably counted wrong :lol: :roll: yup never a dull moment :mrgreen: :lol: .. siiigh i dont got money for this :lol:
Last edited by Ana on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I'm finding it very difficult to log in anymore other than to feed my dragons. I feel very bleh after missing pretty much all of RoR. I'm still excessively broke but don't have the energy to sell stuff, farm the coli, sell hoarded unneeded dragons yadda yadda yadda. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when they actually get around to my date of progenitor restoration. I feel horribly guilty asking my roommate to house dragons for me because I can't afford the expansion (again) and again can't seem to grow a pair and sell some.
I don't even use my gathering turns. Just log in feed and log out.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I feel like I am struggeling these days.. never enough treasure (still one lair expansion to go.. ughn) never enough gems..running low on apparel and my other hoarding materials ... when ever i put a thread up trying to trade 6 digits nobody is interested.. but if i want to purchase one i like the colors off they are super expensive .. deeep sigh

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tårnfalk wrote:I feel like I am struggeling these days.. never enough treasure (still one lair expansion to go.. ughn) never enough gems..running low on apparel and my hoarding materials and others...
Welcome to the everyday problems of all us normal people who have never managed those kinds of mass quantities. :P

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I'm tired of hatching dragons just to exalt them. I don't think I've sold a single one in months. If I can't get 10-11k for them, I might as well exalt since that's the price point I level to. I can't afford the New Hotness, and by the time I get the Hotness it's no longer hot. Disheartening.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

zedxrgal

Fire has dom. I am out of lair space. Progens should be coming soon. No monies to expand. Frick.
My friend's lair is almost full and her progen should be back any day now. :( *sigh*

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Someone bought my last two double pearl bogs for 50k each and relisted them for 200 gems each. I'm kind of pissed off. I wanted them to get good homes, not a fucking flipper.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

man what a weak community update... forums and posts.. yay :roll:

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

my project pair has now had three two-egg nests in a row
I want to cry
I JUST WANT A PERIWINKLE/FLAXEN/WHITE MALE IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Alex wrote:my project pair has now had three two-egg nests in a row
I want to cry
I JUST WANT A PERIWINKLE/FLAXEN/WHITE MALE IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR
I SAID A MALE GODDAMN IT NOT A FEMALE
FFFFFFFSDUHFNREJKF;RLKGDGKD

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

AB freezes? That's just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard of in an auction. WTF.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Nothing sells. Not even my bogsneaks are selling. What's the point of even putting them on the AH these days?

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Varethyn wrote:Nothing sells. Not even my bogsneaks are selling. What's the point of even putting them on the AH these days?
Ugh, I know, it's awful. I sell everything at dirt cheap prices anyway so my stuff moves okay. But it's even gotten to a point where them opening up registration doesn't help; there's just too many people now.

They really just need to get their heads out of their asses and say this is a dragon breeding game where you buy/sell/breed dragons to achieve your ideals/dreams. Even if people are breeding for their ideal dragons, they're going to get rejections and those rejections are going to have to go somewhere, either to be exalted or sold on the AH to other players. The fairgrounds and coliseum are not a good enough means of making money, imo. Exaltation, even with their bandaid incentive, still isn't enough incentive a lot of the time to not put dragons on the AH. At this point, I don't know what to do to fix it, as I do feel that you shouldn't be getting super rich off of selling dragons, but something about the game just continues to remain boring and dulled down and I feel like the admins are comfortable in having a mediocre game.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Varethyn wrote:Nothing sells. Not even my bogsneaks are selling. What's the point of even putting them on the AH these days?
I know right? :/ I don't have anything to help me price my bogs so maybe I was overpricing them but even when I dropped their priced they still didn't sell!

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

zedxrgal

I think just over all the market is horribly saturated with dragons and I feel it's because of fact they're now doing weekly registration windows. The market is now completely flooded with bred dragons and gen ones. The other day someone was selling a gen one 6 digit with ONE baby for 2500obo. That's scary dirt cheap for a one baby low 6 digit. I decided to not even sell some of my dragons purely because of the market being so flooded with everything I won't get anything

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

ugh I want the username Link on FR but it says someone is already using it but they don't show up in the search
so I think they either got their account frozen or they have the option to have their account invisible on

I mean, I'm fine with the UN I have now and I'm not horribly desperate to change it, but I'd really like the Link UN... :c

I really actually hate how even if an account is frozen, the staff won't release the UN. Like, what's the point of letting that frozen account keep it if they very obviously won't be coming back or getting their account back?
I understand if the account just has starving dragons and that's it, but when it blatantly states they got the account frozen, that should be an exception to the rule of not releasing UNs back to active users. :/