Flight Rising Rant Thread

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Nick »

zedxrgal wrote:
Syleye wrote:trying to auction an xyx and zero bites, either she's super ugly the price is too high or for some reason people just like to ignore the hell out of me or a combination
Alex wrote:I still have my xyx gen1 girl and no one has had any interest in her either :/
Forgive my asking but you guys pinged the hoarders right? And the doubles lists What colors are they?

It sucks arse but I think A LOT of people are broke and a little burnt out after notn. I know I am. Not to mention the market is FLOODED with dragons. I mean. I saw noct eggs going for like 130g. I've never ever seen an unhatched egg that cheap in a long time.
yeah, remember? you pinged them to my gen1 board I had going, no one ever posted except for me and I gave up bumping it after a week and a half or so :?

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Made a " do you want to trade" thread http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2095262

ZERO interest...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

zedxrgal wrote:
Syleye wrote:trying to auction an xyx and zero bites, either she's super ugly the price is too high or for some reason people just like to ignore the hell out of me or a combination
Alex wrote:I still have my xyx gen1 girl and no one has had any interest in her either :/
Forgive my asking but you guys pinged the hoarders right? And the doubles lists What colors are they?

It sucks arse but I think A LOT of people are broke and a little burnt out after notn. I know I am. Not to mention the market is FLOODED with dragons. I mean. I saw noct eggs going for like 130g. I've never ever seen an unhatched egg that cheap in a long time.
I did use the various pings :(
here is the girl in question

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Alex wrote:yeah, remember? you pinged them to my gen1 board I had going, no one ever posted except for me and I gave up bumping it after a week and a half or so :?
I'm sorry. :( :oops: With the migraines I've been getting and the subsequent meds I've been very forgetful. Worse than normal forgetful. Freaked my doctors out.
Syleye wrote:I did use the various pings :(
here is the girl in question
Don't remember getting a ping for that tasty little lass but ......................... I'd have taken her if I had space. A good friend "Left FR for good, for real this time" and gifted me two of her double gen 1's. Ugh. Why do expansions gotta be so f-ing expensive. *has snit fit*

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

well if you ever want to swap doubles i would cuddle that blood guardian forever!

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

zedxrgal wrote:
Alex wrote:yeah, remember? you pinged them to my gen1 board I had going, no one ever posted except for me and I gave up bumping it after a week and a half or so :?
I'm sorry. :( :oops: With the migraines I've been getting and the subsequent meds I've been very forgetful. Worse than normal forgetful. Freaked my doctors out.
It's alright :hug: I put another board up for her on her lonesome to see if that'll get more interest but so far nothing, and I don't want to ping the list again cause they've already been pinged for her and didn't show any interest before :?

I hope you feel better!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

zedxrgal

Syleye wrote:well if you ever want to swap doubles i would cuddle that blood guardian forever!
Both my double bloods cost me a small fortune since they're heavily sought after colors. Unfortunately I'd have to switch with a dragon of equal value if I ever got rid of them.

Alex - Sorry my friend. I just think it's so flooded right now. Try not to give up

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

guess value is in the eye of the beholder then.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I've got a double blood coatl male you can have if you want him, Syl. He was part of a pair I broke up and I currently have no use for him.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Nachtwulf wrote:I've got a double blood coatl male you can have if you want him, Syl. He was part of a pair I broke up and I currently have no use for him.
AH thank you Nacht, that's very nice of you. I'm trying to have almost solid gen 1 lair ( because I'm dumb like that..so many projects :lol: ) but it keeps me interested in the game by giving me a almost never ending goal :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I need to rant against the FR moderators. I actually filed a complaint against one tonight. I started a thread out of concern with some physical issues I am having. I'm scared. I have a doctor I was not seeking medical advice. But apparently the only people allowed to ask for comfort are those with mental illnesses. I can't move ,my left leg. I am in severe pain despite medication and it has me stressed. i just wanted to talk to a generally warm community but someone with a power complex thinks that's not allowed.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: you should be allowed to post your problems/concerns in the general discussion.. buu to the ppl who are not allowing you! I rarely use fr forums for other than "steal a, best looking dragon" sort of stuff..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

put up another auction pinged the people...1 response and for ldp only. I just don't get it. At the point where I feel I should just exalt and start over

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

too many ppl pick a lpd... i have also given up to have any luck in trading my 6 digits.. i just scatter...
I know space is scares.. but i miss seeing ppl posting in Show and Sell

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I haven't been posting because my new semester at school just started and after failing a class and dropping a bunch of others in the past semesters, I really want to make sure I do well this time. Plus, I'm pregnant and I'm always tired so I just have not had the energy to communicate with my roommates and get everyone's dragons together to show off. I still look through the threads on days where I have time, but I just don't feel like posting right now.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

This is not aimed at anyone. .just how i feel.
I dont know anymore.... i feel lke im struggeling to keep a comminuty who isnt there... look ar our members list... look at how many who posts... so few active. It pains me.. should i stop too... should the mafia stop showing its dragons. .. i do t know. I love fr and it truly saddnes me to see ou comminuty dwindle...every single month i write a pm to those eith active dragons pleeding them to com back snd show their dragons here... i dont know. . I think i might be done with the fighting for a comminuty. ..

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I'm sorry to hear that, Tarn. I adore seeing both your dragons and the mafia dragons and I'd hate to see you stop posting. Sadly, the honest truth is; life happens. Real life always trumps the game world (or at least it should). ;) Not all of us have the opportunity or the want/energy to post everyday. I know I check this sight daily, but with my husband's recent health concerns I haven't had the time or desire to do much in game. Interest will wan occasionally with most people. It happens in all games. I know it's hard, but try not to worry yourself too much over it. Do what makes YOU happy. ♥ :hug:

My rant: I finally pooled enough money to get my last lair expansion. Which is great, but I feel like FR needs to increase the food point value. I can't gather enough food now to feed all my dragons and not take a significant loss in the amount of food that I started with. Soon I'm going to be unable to feed all my dragons unless I do Coliseum or buy food. Which just doesn't seem right to me.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

zedxrgal

As others have said I still love the community and get on and post when I can, when time /energy allots. Right now is my busiest time of the year at work, my health has declined because of the added stresses and as such my financial situation in turn got really bad. Without being a able to keep up with the Jones' of FR it's gotten ........................ boring. Sort of. I cannot farm like I used to for one reason or another, I cannot afford to expand. Shit. I put up an interest check on a low-ish 7 digit breed changed & fully gened dragon and didn't get a single freaking bite. Everything is just very bleh right now. I have a good friend who I owe A LOT of gems too and I don't how I am going to pay her because I am piss poor broke. For me, it's heartbreaking on so many levels. But. It is what it is. NotN flooded the market. To me, and this is only speaking for myself, this is the WORST I've seen it.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn, I look forward to the mafia posts. Do I wish i could post more? YES!!! Can I? :( My lair is mostly full. I can't find the color combos I am so diligently seeking. I can't afford genes (and my lair is FULL of projects). I don't even have a metallic never mind one with alloy, and no hope of getting one anytime soon. I'd love to buy a low digit dragon, just to have, but I can't afford an expansion anyway. I will post when i can, but the wheels of my lair grind very slowly. I wish it were different. I condiser myself pretty active, I just can't progress. I do look forward to the mafia posts, though. I hope they continue sharing.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

as others have said, real life gets in the way. not to mention, lair space is always a problem :? I would show more dragons, but I get new ones so infrequently because of my space issues that there's no point. I rarely gene any up because treasure is hard for me to come by. I've mostly just focused all my time on FR to talking on the forums and trying to fill out dragon lore cause at least that doesn't cost me treasure.