Show & Sell Your Dragons

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Ana »

Lorelei - Stop buying brown dragons heh :hug:

Nachtwulf - Uhh that ridgie looks good ! I kinda like her okapi! The guardian does loos good :) I also like his ridgeback girlfriend. Those will make cute hatchlings :D

::::::::.

3 hatchlings from Pendant & Locket; weirdly enough all snappers :P

Image Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image ImageImage Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Iceflight wrote:Image
I really shouldn't because lair space lol but could I nab this girl, please and thank~? My FR UN is Nicolas ❤️️

Tarn: I love your snipsnop babies, the last boy in particular is gorgeous, as is Teuta ❤️️
Kirra: that spiral baby is definitely interesting, I'm curious to see what your outcome for him is!
Ash: Jinx is stunning, as is your Fae pair! the boggies are adorable as always ❤️️
Lorelei: your coatl girl is amazing-looking, though i can see why you'd want a better Snickers dragon. he reminds me more of a Boston Baked Bean candy :lol:
Nacht: that little ridgie girl is lovely!! and Zyera's tert is definitely a touch odd, but it words rather well!

I finally finished genening Nick up with his Skink (after Tarn gifted me his Scales awhile ago :hug:)

I bought a stunning gened Gen1 boy off of someone who was willing to trade him for some items rather than treasure, and immediately made him into a Tyrael dragon >___>;;;

I bred my Clockwork fandragon finally, and dressed him up (now all he needs to do is magically become is a Pearlcatcher... ugh)

I managed to find a good dragon on the AH awhile ago for a Link fandragon
(it's incredibly annoying to try and find green primary with yellow secondary + blue eyes for some reason)

And I mostly bought him ^ to be a companion dragon to him V
who is a replacement for my previous Sheik dragon (my rando progen, Annalise) because I wanted to be accurate and despite my rando progen miraculously being all blue in color, she didn't have the red eyes I was wanting, nor did I really want to hack up the 400k for a Skydancer breedchange for a dragon with the wrong colored eyes

I bought this gened Gen1 boy off another person who was willing to trade for an item instead of currency (I'm running out of Companion Comet bargaining chips damn it :P)

I don't remember if I've shown this girl off, but oh well lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ she's a gened Gen1 that I found on the AH for far cheaper than she was worth, especially since she'd been breedchanged and gened before I bought her (she's an xxy too)

And here's a 6 digit that Tarn was kind enough to let me have for free :hug: :)
I floundered on dressing him up at first, but I adore his outfit now

I got my progens back! and I still have no clue how the fuck to gene them lmao I'm thinking Bog, Skink, Daub for Dante, but I dunno what I'm gonna do with Annalise
Image Image

Another dragon I bought via item bargaining chip, this time a 6 digit :P

This girl was given to me by someone leaving the site and giving dragons for free; I honestly shouldn't have since lair space is becoming an increasingly alarming situation for me, but what is impulse control ahaha kill me

Another 6 digit I haggled with an item for and I'm glad I did cause he is gorgeous (and needs a Wildclaw scroll, Shimmer, and Scales FML)

Her I bought because I have no self-control and she fits into my lore perfectly since the subspecies are Shade-hunters

And I don't think I've shown Moana here? I found him on the AH awhile ago for dirt cheap despite the fact he had art in his description so I bought him. I sat on his character for awhile before I managed to think up the lore he has now, though I'm not sold 100% on keeping him anymore

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Babies

Image Image

Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Blaaargh. Three babies and not ONE got Metallic. They're probably exalt fodder but if anyone wants one they're free.
ImageImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Alex - Nick looks amazing, I am glad I could help :) Tyrael looks really good. I did a bunch of googleing on Clockwork to see the reference but only saw watch gears , but your mirror looks fantastic. Link looks good with the blue eyes, I admire your tenacity with getting your fan dragons to look exactly like the character! Sheik is beautiful. Zak looks very dapper :) I utterly adore Lorna !!! She is magnificent. I am glad that Malik thrives in your lair :D Gratz on getting your progen back.. What about making the girl into a scatter project? Frostbite is darling! and that bogsneak looks really cute. Erebus will look good as a a wildclaw :) Guinevere is pretty, i really like seraph :D Moana is an adorable fae :)

Nefretiti - so lovely imps! And those gembond bogsneaks are very cute :)

Nachtwulf - too bad that you did not get a metallic.. but they make cute exaltfodder.

:::::::::::

In my lair Ghoul & Forsaken had two kids. They get one shot on the ah before meeting plaguemother

Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image

And despise my promise to myself not to buy more dragons from 2014 here is a 7 digit imp from January 2014... heh.. And i plan on giving him Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer :mrgreen: The girl i stole from my husband.. but not sure if she is a perfect fit.. but she DOES look awesome in Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer .. :lol:

Image Image
Last edited by Ana on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Pretty Dragons everyone.

Here are todays Hatchies :
ImageImageImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia spotlight of the day; a lovely bogsneak girl

Image Preview: Image

The rest Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Sorry for dropping off the face of the planet again. I've just not had the desire to post anything these days.

My other project failed again

Sirocco and Levantera had 3 girls, the last of which got bought and is in a loving home presumably as a fandragon given the picture in her bio
ImageImageImage

Junia and Junius had a girl and a boy, both PCs
ImageImage

KaelThas and Liadrin had a boy and a girl. Still no gold tert
ImageImage

Palash and Parnika had 3 Friday 13th kids, all boys
ImageImageImage

Vare and Maria had 2 boys and a girl
ImageImageImage

Rose and Otis had 1 boy and 2 girls, both girls being triple
ImageImageImage

Nix and Styx had a girl and 2 boys
ImageImageImage

Braith and Sable had 2 girls
ImageImage

Pit and Palutena had 2 boys
ImageImage

Volvagia and Molgera had 2 girls
ImageImage

And today John and Genna had 3 girls and a boy
ImageImage
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Alex: Glad to see you posting again! You have an absolutely amazing eye for detail when it comes to your dragon's apparel! I'm in awe of so many of them! They're just perfect! I also adore your dragon's bios and lore! But then again, I'm a huge fan of RP. ♥♥♥
Nefretiti: Your hatchlings look wonderful! I adore those midnight imps!
Nachtwulf: Beautiful skydancer hatchlings!
Tårnfalk: Ghoul & Forsaken's babies are quite adorable! The two new imps look wonderful! Pendant & Locket's babies are always so lovely!
SammyB: Wonderful little boglings!
Varethyn: Sorry to hear that your project failed you again. :( Sirocco and Levantera's girls are so lovely! Junia and Junius' babies are stunning! KaelThas and Liadrin always have such gorgeous babies! Palash and Parnika's hatchlings are amazing! Vare and Maria's babies are so bright and wonderful! Rose and Otis' babies would make perfect valentine dragons! Nix and Styx's babies are beautiful! Braith and Sable's babies are amazing (and I don't normally like scales)! Pit and Palutena's babies are very pretty! Volvagia and Molgera hatched very earthy dragons. Love them! John and Genna always produce the most extraordinary babies!
Iceflight: Could the family fire lair (Ashaine) home this little one, please?

-----

Quick post as I'm about to head out for a date night with the hubby. :D

Not sure if this was a mistake or not, but in my lair, I recently bought this already gened and breed changed Ridgeback G1. I still need to rename her. She'll probably eventually get metallic & alloy and maybe another breed change as I have a very hard time liking ridgebacks.

Over in the family ice lair, Frostbite x Snowflake hatched their first nest. One boy and two girls.

Image Image Image

Over in the family wind lair, Torryn x Tymora hatched two little boglings. Both boys.

Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

ay everyone, long time no see!
just been busy with things, had my cousin look after my dragons n play arround, so if anyone tried contacting it wasnt me playing >.<

ImageImageImageImageImage

But yea if anyone wants drags from me, ping me on FR - i havent checked petopia forum in a while or as much
Last edited by Divixon on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Ice can I please home one of these?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

SammyB - pretty bogsneaks

Varethyn - too bad your project failed.. hope it goes better next round. All the hatchlings looks good

Ashaine - I call the owner of the coatl as soon as im done posting. The ridgeback girl looks amazing.

Ziroth - all the dragons looks good :D

Dewclaw - I make sure to call the owner and have that bogsneak come your way.

:::

Shortish comments due to feeling meh. See rant thread

I had 3 hatchlings today from Deyja & Erathia

Image Image Image

and my stilly ridgeback got scatters.. i forgot to save her previous look but she was all green; too green for me so i scattered her more... yeah not really my taste any of them...

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

And i managed to scrape enough treasure to make her mate into a ridgeback too

Last edited by Ana on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

I´ve been persuaded to post my own hatchlings here instead of just rolling them in with the mafia so here goes

BlueBerryCoffee X Peanutbrittle had 2 cupcakes (I name all my hatchlings cupcake, muffin or waffle)

Image Image

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Ziroth: Your dragons are very beautiful!
Tårnfalk: Deyja & Erathia's babies are so lovely! I'm especially loving that last noc's colors! Sorry your ridgie isn't scattering the way you'd like. Mutant looks amazing as a wildclaw! Love his apparel!
Lorelei: Beautiful wildclaws!
Iceflight: I hate to inquire about another mafia hatchling so soon after the last one, but I have a family member planning to join on the next welcome week who plans to be earth flight and this little one would be the perfect welcome gift! I'd be happy to hold the hatchling until they join. Thanks! :D

-----

New hatchlings in the family light lair today. One boy and two girls.

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful Dragons everyone! Here are today's hatchies. Please let me know if you want one. <3

ImageImageImage
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Must remain strong and resist banana dragons XD

Seriously gorgeous dragons all.

New pair - Aki still needs metallic.

Image Image
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Ashaine wrote:Iceflight: I hate to inquire about another mafia hatchling so soon after the last one, but I have a family member planning to join on the next welcome week who plans to be earth flight and this little one would be the perfect welcome gift! I'd be happy to hold the hatchling until they join. Thanks! :D
The member is actually thrilled that you want to save that one. So she should be over in a moment.

Sne is Danish for Snow

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Have to rush out of the house soon (in the next 5 mins) so very stunning dragons you guys!!! So many adorable babies!!!

I have dragons to share!!
Due to some depression and owing my friend for two dragons I bought enough gems to buy them, hold true to my word and gene a girls who's waiting patiently for YEARS.
First

Kryptonite!
This two year old lass I got fresh from hatching with the promise she'd be the first to get her breed change and genes. That didn't happen. I even got her little chibi art by Varethyn to help motivate but because she was gem genes she got passed up. No more.

This handsome bloke is Ruse. Consort to Machination. I just got him and am still figuring his lore & finalizing his story. But as you can see he's some sort of rogue. He will be breed changed to a SD someday.

This is Adara (her given name, not sure I'll keep it). She is so stunning to me.
No lore or story for her at all yet. Working on that.

My friend was so so kind to level both the above dragons for me to 25. :hug: 's to her.

And I must run out the door. Already took too long. :lol:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!