Show & Sell Your Dragons

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Lupis »

The day I keep up with this thread is the day I die. Commenting on the previous page!

Ash: I hope you feel better soon :hug: If it helps at all, that second lady is really GETTIN' me. The matching primary + bee is great on both!

Dew: Omg, that pearlcatcher is so bright and perfect. Love his sage apparel!

Tarn: Loving those two new fae! Zakat especially is gorgeous, and his apparel is really well done. Odysseus/Penelope had some cute kids (as they always seem to)- loving Capsule on them. Really nice Sugar/Spice kids, especially the male!

Iceflight: Not a day goes by that I don't get excited to check on the Mafia kids. As always, gorgeous! It makes me so happy to see people getting cool dragons from you guys.

SammyB: Those bogs are just amazing, some super colorful hatches lately. :D

Syleye: That noc lady is STUNNING, I adore her genes! What perfect use of Rosette! That lone little coatl girl is absolutely gorgeous, too. Those imps look like little phoenixes, very blood elf!

Tyger: Hex is gorgeous already, so I'm excited to see him with full genes! Love Rainer/Ghoul's kids, as always, and those bright imps are so fun.

GormanGhaste: I love seeing all your cute fae!! Sombra and Chestnut really get me, they're so cute. Love oranges and browns. <3

Ziroth: Wow that's a lot of guardians! That clay/blood/cerise one is oddly matchy, I love him.

Teigan: Wow, I can see why you got that skydancer! That a cool color combo. That tundra is so perfect, poison works out amazingly on her.

Seren: Your dragons are always so bright, I love them!

------------

A new dragon, and some hatchlings! I got Ichtaca here for 200k- I was looking for a dragon from her parents, and it turns out she'd just been returned after her old lair changed flights. She came with eliminate and is level 24 ;_; I got such a good deal and I love her.

Image -> Image

And then a nest of tundras! Free to Petopians as their mom is a Mafia kid- let me know what one you want and I'll pull them from the AH.

Image Image
Image Image

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Serendipity82 - very lovely hatchlings, my favorite is the eyeburner imp girl :)

LupisDarkmoon - Ichtaca is soo pretty. I must say I admire her apparel look :D Your tundra hatchlings looks amazing :)

Beauty & The Beast had one REALLY odd hatchling..

Preview:

And it does not show but Mr. Hyde is the first of my dragon to get the recolor Plumage

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

I love looking at all the dragons in here! Mafia hatchlings are always beautiful too

I don't have many dragons myself but I love them too.

ImageImageImage Image

Image Image
^ This one is from Teigan :) -------------------------------------------------- ^ And this one from Niabi :) I appreciate it

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Lupis I love your plague Pirates
Tarn she's a cute little odd baby
Lots of cool Mafia babies
Death_Dino you have a lovely start to your lair
ImageImageImageImageImage

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Syleye -- your coatl's familiar is a perfect fit; grats on the 5 egg clutch!
Ziroth -- love your eggplant imp
Teigan -- bar and daub look good on Cipher
Taarnfalk -- I love Gray the Fae's hood and familiar! and contrasting colors look good on imp females
Serendipity -- it's fun when clutch-mates look so different
Lupis -- is there a way to tell what battle stuff dragons have before you buy them, or is it a surprise?
DeathDino -- love the thorn tangles on Anavale
Iceflight -- not my usual colors, but I keep coming back to her :) may Gormanghaste please adopt Image

What's new in my lair?...I found a pretty triple camo noc; his twin brother is still on the AH for little more than fodder price:
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Lupis awesome ridgie.
Tarn Mr. Hyde is very handsome.
Sy what a lovely batch of babies. I like the copper one best.
Gorman handsome noc.

I have tarn to thank for this beauty. Needs genes but that is wayyyy down the road from now.

I managed to get enough together for a new skin.

Random
ImageImage
Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Unread post by Moonith »

Lovely dragons and hatchlings everyone! It really cheers me up to check this post each day.

I hatched a nest from my Jack and Sally pair. A little boy and two little girls.

Image Image Image

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Sorry, had some trouble with internet since we don't have regular internet at home.

Y'all have wonderful dragons! :D

In my lair Fiesta grew up. Can't remember if I showed these two off; 2 babies from Danira x Lenovo.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 1 baby from Grievous x Hobart.

In Vixaria's lair 4 babies from Knight x Dominique.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Syleye, lovely babies :)
Gorman.. I adore your lair! The new Nocturne is amazing, he'll make a fine addition!
Dewclaw, your dragons are gorgeous!
Moonith, nice hatchlings, they're cute!
And Tyger, love your dragons, too! Demilin in particular catches my eye. She's beautiful

I was able to afford some of the new Riot of Rot stuff-
Image Image Image

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Oooh! Your dragons look great Death_Dino! The skins/accents and apparel pair nicely with the colors on those dragons.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tarn: Oh wow, Mr. Hydre looks so cool!

Iceflight: Beautiful mafia kids, that pink and blue guardian is SO cute.

Death_Dino: You have some great dragons! I love those last two skydancers especially. LOVE that ridgeback in his new apparel, he looks so great!

Syleye: Very cool imps and bogs, I like the mix of colors on grey.

GormanGhaste: That noc looks like a little jungle plant! That fae is super fun. :lol:

Dewclaw: Oh wow, that random skydancer :0 I love the skin on that imp dude!

Moonith: Those guardians are precious!!

Tyger: Fiesta is accurately named! Those icey skydancers are really pretty.

-------------------

RIOOOOT MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY

I'm gunna end up using MANY of the new apparel, but as none of the outfits are done yet, I'll show them off later so I have things to share. For now, Ganymeda got a new accent!

And I got a new girl entirely for the Vulture Culture accent, because I adore it. This lady is definitely getting a new name soon as her current one (IHaveNoHope) makes me sad. She's a little scavenger/explorer!

and finally, Saber got the new plumes.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Death_Dino420 - good to see you post here :) Your lair is off to a very lovely start ! :D Your adult dragons looks good in the Riot of Rot skins and apparel :)

Syleye - Ohh wow those hatchlings looks magnificent!! I SOOO adore how you make me love stained!!

GormanGhaste - Uhh your triple noc looks pretty :) Once my niece wakes up, she send you the fae :)

Dewclaw - Aww Im just glad you could use Flora :) Copernicus looks good in his skincent. Octre is very handsome :) And I adore Riot

Moonith - Nice to see your Jack & Sally guardians :D

TygerDarkstorm - How does one survive without regular internet :shock: :hug: Fiesta looks amazing grown up :D Danira x Lenovo makes such cool ice babies. Grievous x Hobart´s little one is darling. Knight x Dominique´s hatchlings are so cute :)

LupisDarkmoon - Ganymeda looks like the accent was made for her :headbang: Your pearlie girl looks amazing! The new plumes fit Saber so well !

Mix breeding resulted in 3 hatchlings, i like the last one the best :)

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

The 2 skins/Accent i´ve gotten so far.. ...I need more of the female bogsneak one though... :D

ImageImage

With some of the money I made selling some old skins I bought gems for treasure and got this lad. All I know is that he needs capsule.. not sure what else to give him of genes. Edit and thanks to the mafia I got another wildclaw boy in my lair today :D :headbang:

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Dewclaw -- love Flora's outfit
Moonith -- the black and white is striking
Tyger -- sand petals is gorgeous
DeathDino -- nice, I'm definitely going to get the carapace arm
Lupis -- the pearlcatcher is beautiful
Taarnfalk -- I like the way Raksha's apparel goes with the new skin
Iceflight -- may Gormanghaste adopt Image

First clutch for my first breeding project. Ainsley's colors are very close to what I want. Other two are up for adoption:
ImageImageImage
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Death_Dino420: Your dragons look wonderful in their Riot of Rot gear!

LupisDarkmoon: Ganymeda is a stunning lady! It's nice that IHaveNoHope does indeed have hope with you. Saber looks really good in the plumes.

Tarnfalk: Not very well. We live in a rural area where the regular, good types of internet don't reach (no cable, fios, or dsl). So our options are satellite internet or cell phones; satellite internet is super expensive and about the same as just using an unlimited cell phone plan and turning my phone into a hotspot to use my computer so that's what we did. It's just slow sometimes and sometimes I just don't have time to sit on the computer with a 3 month old. :lol: Your mixed breeding was interesting; I agree the last one is the best. Your two dragons with the Riot accents look great! Congrats on your two handsome WC boys!

Iceflight: Gorgeous mafia babies.

GormanGhaste: Your first breeding project babies are super cute!

In my lair Shadow got swapped to one of the Riot skins. 1 baby from Fireball x Dot. I'm on the lookout for a plague themed tundra for my project that will look good with that skin.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 4 babies from Clot x Heart. Rhaegar, Shaymie, and Holly got new accents.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Avery x Jewel.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 4 babies from Raj x Braid.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Syleye: I adore all those shiny hatchlings. Their colors are incredible!
Dewclaw: I'm loving the new G1 girl. She looks incredible in her apparel! Your other three are amazing as well!
Moonith: I've always adored those hatchlings of yours. Such amazing genes and colors! Perfect for halloween! ♥
Death_Dino420: Those three dragons are dressed so wonderfully! I'm especially loving that imp boy! Wow! That accent perfectly suits him!
LupisDarkmoon: Your appareling skills are amazing as always! All three dragons look fantastic in their clothing & accents!
Tårnfalk: That last spiral looks so great! The new accents look amazing on your ladies. The two new wildclaws look fantastic!
GormanGhaste: I absolutely adore Ainsley. I can see why you kept her. What great colors!
TygerDarkstorm: Shadow's new skin suits him perfectly! Fireball x Dot's baby is adorable. Clot x Heart's babies are beautiful. The accents look great on dragons. I'm especially loving Holly! Avery x Jewel's babies are lovely! Raj x Braid's babies are quite pretty!
Iceflight: Could the family lightning lair (Saavryn) home this handsome little guy?

-----

Not much to show lately, but I'm loving the new plague apparel. My dark lady Dominique got the privilege of wearing my first carapace arm. ♥

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

GormanGhaste - pretty hatchlings

TygerDarkstorm - Shadow looks good in his skincent. Your tundra floof looks so cute. Clot x Heart has such amazing plague hatchlings. Rhaegar, Shaymie, and Holly looks good in their new accents :) Avery x Jewel had some cute kids. Raj x Braid makes very bright and adorable hatchlings.

Ashaine - Dominique looks amazing with that cloak on!! :D

In my lair Guybrush & Elaine had 2 hatchlings, i really like them both :)

Image Image

Preview:

Image Image

And a few scatters.. none of them good :shock: :roll:

Image -> Image -> Image

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Lupis - Oh boy, you sure know how to dress Ridgies. They're one of my least favourite breeds, because I can't ever make them look good, but then I visit your lair and I'm so inspired, until I buy one and realise that some people have the skill, while others, alas, do not. :lol: I love those Tundra babies, but since they can't hold a candle to their beautiful sister Mal, I'll just have to sit on my hands! Ganymeda looks perfect with that accent (probably my favourite one this festival), and I'm simply amazed how well the colours on the plumage work on Saber. I've also been contemplating getting a PC for that accent, but it would be hard to find one nicer than yours.

Tarn - Beauty and The Beast's hatchling may be a little odd, but I think she was still pretty in her own way, none of the colours clashed, at least! Mr. Hyde doesn't seem to be wearing the plumage anymore, but he's still mighty handsome. Interesting Spirals, shame only one of them got capsule. Mm, I love what you've done with the Riot of Rot accents, especially Jade is gorgeous. Your crimson/crimson WC boy is a total looker, that emerald tertiary should be fun to work with! Those are very pretty babies, especially the PC chap. I'm such a sucker for radioactive butterfly, that I actually like that last scatter!

Ice - I love the Skydancers from Sunday, sanguine/sanguine skink/spinner never gets old, no matter how often I see it. I still don't have one myself, but maybe some day! The double obsidian Skydancers from yesterday are very striking as well, especially the handsome chap with runes.

Death Dino - Thanks for sharing your dragons with us, we're always happy to admire them! It's so fun seeing the types of dragons people enjoy, and how they dress them up. I'm already rather in love with your Anavale, I have a serious weakness for amber and I like what you've done with her apparel. Wow, the new apparel looks amazing on Zilla, his colours really match.

Syl - You always produce such interesting and beautiful metallic/alloy dragons. That orca/orca/cherry girl looks so unique!

GormanGhaste - Gorgeous triple camo there! Those genes work so well with his colour, I think. Aisnley is so pretty. I can't wait to see the results of this breeding project!

Dew - Oh my, Flora is absolutely gorgeous. I adore the way you've dressed her and she really suits her name. I see she has a maroon tertiary - I'm excited to see what you will do with her. Nobody can mix reds and pinks as well as you. Great apparel on Riot, she's spooky and beautiful.

Moonith - I really like that pair of yours, and I must admit they are super tempting. Perhaps I will succumb one day. :D

Tyger - Fiesta is such a cool dragon! She caught my eye when the mafia showcased her, and I'm so glad she didn't get exalted. That sand petals Bog is very handsome! I love the use of that accent on Rhaegar, it works so well with the apparel, and I'd never have thought to use that with such a bright red. It looks great!

Ashaine - I really like that apparel as well, and Dominique pulls it off so well with her pale colours. That apparel must be a dream in a lair like yours that has so many black and red dragons!

Riot of Rot always lives up my lair. I look forward to it all year! :lol:

Mama Chapel is the first to wear the new apparel, although I need to get on a better computer to see if I'm bothered too much by the clash in reds. On this computer it looks okay, but my own has richer colours (it broke on Friday) and I may find it jarring in the long run. We'll see when it's fixed, but it's fine for now.

Jezebel got her jaguar and the new plumage, and I am so in love.

Finally an accent to liven up my Aconita.

I finally dared to take the plunge and changed Praline from tiger to savannah.

And finally, new accents for Shantak and Blessing.
ImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they can raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. They are not petopians but they want you guys to have pretty dragons, so they have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here. All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free.

I will post this msg every once in a while

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image ImageImage

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow