Flight Rising - General Discussion

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising - General Discussion

Unread post by Ana »

I wish I could draw but I cant heh. Well we are done wiht the move stuff from one place to another to another :P But still not got all furniture into place and stuff.. we are very exhausted. I´ve missed seeing your blue dragons :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Ahh Good to Hear Tarn.

I did pick these two up yesterday:

Image Image

Turns out they are to closely related to breed, but, they are very pretty :3

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Welcome back Makoes, I look forward to seeing your pretty blue dragons popping up again :D

THANK YOU.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

yup that update is just good. Melting jester apparel now :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Not feeling fr lately. I spend less and less time on it. There are current so many negative sides of the game that I find it hard to jusity playing it....

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Tårnfalk wrote:Not feeling fr lately. I spend less and less time on it. There are current so many negative sides of the game that I find it hard to jusity playing it....
Aw sorry to hear that Tarn - that's just how I felt...but now I'm really enjoying it again; sometimes you just gotta take a break to feel the love for something again :hug:

I was wondering which was the best venue for Python gene drop? One of my oldies needs a face lift :lol: :roll: I've put a few hours into Blooming Grove and got Blooming nothing (well ok I've stocked up on food and grabbed a few new familiars :D ) :lol: Is it really just random? :/

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

It is random. I never seen it drop. Whilst some get a lot. .

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Not sure how I feel about that update. .fr seem to want to caiter to a younger crowd. . Emoji can be fun but I still don't know. .haven't explored it yet. .

Would rather have lairspace. ...

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Tårnfalk wrote:Not sure how I feel about that update. .fr seem to want to caiter to a younger crowd. . Emoji can be fun but I still don't know. .haven't explored it yet. .

Would rather have lairspace. ...

Yep it's a little lame :/ Would have much preferred the hibernation den sooner!

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I have a feeling the emoji system was mostly a bonus thing- it seems like almost all the emojis added are the exact same icons as the lair tab icons they showed off earlier, so they just decided to add them in as emojis too.

I'm pretty hungry for new content too, but I'll always take bonus content!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

how do you find out if a picture is copy right or not? I search for free to use images but is that a guaranty that I wont accidental use other ppls stuff?

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Tårnfalk wrote:how do you find out if a picture is copy right or not? I search for free to use images but is that a guaranty that I wont accidental use other ppls stuff?
That is no guarantee, no. If you're googling for images, you can check the page where the image is from. You can also try to reverse search the image and see if the original is posted somewhere.
Usually, unless an artist (photographers are artists too!) SAYS it is free to anyone to use.. Then they dont want people asking without permission.
In the past, I've had VERY GOOD luck when contacting people privately about using their image for something like a product picture in the background or a box image for something. As long as you're clear about what you want to use it for and where, they're prob going to be pretty chill.
If you are wanting to SELL the image, then they'll likely not be interested.

Siggy under construction!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I never sell anything. I am just making a new logo/banner for my hatchery. Still havent got a name but working on the logo might give a name.. not sure

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

You could also try using some stock image sites for copyright free images/clipart/etc. There are free ones, don't worry :)
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Anyone know when the next dom battle is? The mafia want to replace A LOT of their dragons but they might as well wait until the prices on adult dragons are high

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I redid my pairs again. If anyone would like a pair bred let me know
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1877821

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I really like your pair cards. So pretty!!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Changes to the Hibernal Den and lair tabs. Im glad about the feeding bars

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd ... st_2635164
Hello, everyone!

We hope everyone is enjoying the revamped Lair and Hibernal Den. Now that it's been out for a little while, we wanted to implement a few changes based on feedback from the community.

The following changes have been made:

The Mars and Venus icons in the corner of each dragon card have been darkened to increase visual contrast.
Energy bars will dynamically scale based on device screen size. Typically, players on mobile devices will see taller energy bars for more clarity, while those playing on desktops or laptops will see shorter energy bars (similar to their style in the legacy version of the lair).
Energy bar color gradients have been flipped so that they are similar to how they appeared in the legacy version of the lair (yellow on the left, orange on the right).
The text for the names of tabs that are not in focus has been darkened.
The text for page numbers that are not in focus has been darkened.
The hibernation cooldown status icon has had its coloration modified so that it stands out more compared to the breeding cooldown status icon.
The hibernation cooldown and breeding cooldown informative tooltips now both include "days remaining".
The breadcrumbs of the Lair and Hibernal Den now include links to the Nesting Grounds.
It is now possible to see how many slots are remaining in your Lair or Hibernal Den at the bottom of the page. This is visible in static or edit mode.
The number of readily available Hibernal Den slot unlock tasks has been increased from 4 to 10.
The full list of all den slot unlock tasks (regardless of those you have completed or have yet to see/complete) are available to view at any time.
Lair and Hibernal Den tabs have had their width increased by 30% to decrease the amount of tab names that must be truncated.
Energy bars have been added to Edit Mode.
A prevalent warning will alert you if you are about to hibernate a dragon that has less than 100% energy.
Dragon card gradients have had their colors darkened and saturated slightly. This makes them more similar to those of the legacy lair and adds more contrast between the dragons and the page background.

Thanks again for the feedback, and for your patience while we worked on getting some of these modifications out.

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I'm especially happy about empty slots being stated in static mode, having to go to edit mode for that was annoying me. I'd prefer for it to be at the top of the page, though.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Really struggling to keep the regular lairspace suggestion in the top 3 pages of the suggestions...

help appreciated!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2557136

I cant keep posting on my own as it would look too much like bumping so if you agree that we need more regular lairspace just write a few words.. then when it falls down into place i can write again :D