Flight Rising - General Discussion

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising - General Discussion

Unread post by Ana »

I really like the apparel too..But the accents and skins are a bit meh. Only one Im getting is the nightmare accent. .

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

And lightning just came up.. let me know if you dont want these.. Im not sure if you guys follow tumblr/the fr thread so i just post them here when they happen

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I'm really enjoying this! xD Also:

The FR forums are starting to speculate over this, and wondering if the 5th is the day we're going to see all of this finally culminate into something (Although the deities should be done talking by the 1st, so what else is going to happen in that time? :O)

(And go figure the Stormy-Boss would yell in his messsage. Lol)
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I appreciate it, as I don't go on tumblr regularly. Getting to see what they look like ;)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ice is up

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

:lol: And we're on the "evil" page count for the thread, just in time for Trickmurk!

I am really, really wanting to know what's going on on Tumblr. I don't Tumble, so if you guys hadn't posted those, I would never know. *waits impatiently to find out*
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

A bit late to post sorry about that.. Gladekeeper got hers up hours ago..

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Haha, until the word "growth" popped up, I was puzzling about accelerated lushes :) (For English as a second language folks, lush is also slang for alcoholic.)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Plaguemamma is here!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

arcanist have yet to have spoken but I post the minute i noticed.

Now to something completely different. I have a thread about lairspace. I would love for some of you to post and give your view on it, which ever it is to help it to stay active :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2373444

thanks in advance :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Last deity has spoken

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I am a bit disappointed by the new announcement. They over hyped it. The lore aspect is nice but the rest ...I don't know and nothing about lair space or new breeds :(

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

def too much hype over lore and no breeds or lairspace :/

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I'm really excited for a lore update :( My clan is (supposed to be hehe) an RP clan, the new lore will hopefully push me to actually get writing up their bios and developing their own lore. It's been a super long time since lore got updated and effected the site in such a manner, and I think this event means there's a likelihood of more site-wide events in the future which would be really nice to see. No Shade or Emporer this time, sadly (or I guess extremely fortunately for our dragons lol), but now we know it could very well be possible!

Plus, there was a good gap of time between Nocturnes and Bogsneaks, and I'm assuming a similar gap will be between Bogsneaks and the next new breed which there will be. A position recently opened up in the FR art department for someone who will be "creating illustrations that expand our existing apparel items to cover new dragon illustrations", which can only mean new dragons! With that position having come open recently, and the gap drawing to a close (Nocturnes were late 2014, Bogsneaks late 2016), I'm going to guess that a new breed will be coming at the end of this year.

Edit: On the negative side, open registration. ****. Better go buy the two Sprites I can afford while I still can afford them.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

i'm SO SO HYPE about the short story and this new lore!!! I wasn't quite sure if the lore would live up to how much they built this up but I was SO wrong. Oh man, oh MAN I need to do some retouching to my clan lore +_+

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Tiny bit disappointed that the Arcane story didn't contain extra freaky Fae-ancestors but it's still really interesting. Loving this last-name thing the FR team has going on, makes me feel great about giving some of my dragons last names like Laurel Greenleaf. Arwin Petalhide has got to be my favorite name in the story. Also, this post about the story gave me a good laugh.
She was cut off by Caryan’s sharp laugh. "Oh, don't even try to deny it, child."
Caryan please you're one of the youngest ones here. I'm sharply reminded of, like, a 13-year-old loudly proclaiming that 11-year-olds are babies and they're clearly much more like actual grown adults, haha.

Also apparently Fae (under 3kg) can help Mirrors (350-500kg) to their feet. Smol but swole.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Just out of purest curiousity is there any petopians who like me collects only old dragons?

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Many of mine are old, 3-4 years. My oldest is Rin I think, she is almost 5. :D :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Cool :) do you also only buy old dragons or are you content with the ones you have?

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

If I can get a reasonable deal I'll buy but lately everything seems so expensive :| havent bought anyone new sense Ive been back. Taarn I still have some old ones I got from you :D :mrgreen: