Flight Rising - General Discussion

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising - General Discussion

Unread post by Ana »

Awww. Hope It's up again soon.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I love this new gene.. Unfortunately, all the dragons it looks good on aren't in breeding pairs. I really, REALLY want to get a few scrolls, though!

Image Image
Image Image

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

not ment as a provocation or anything for those who haven't gotten any chests yet.. but just wanted to hear from those who DO have gotten chests... are eggs dropping more frequently or am i just overly lucky with my rng? got 4 eggs from the chest i farmed so far (25 - both from brewing gathering and coli)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I've only opened two so far, both were apparel.
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I opened three chests yesterday and two were eggs. In previous years I don't remember getting more than maybe one egg from all the chests I had, so it seems the drop rate may have been increased. I'd much rather have had apparel or pets though!
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

eee, my third chest had smirch! It has a lot of potential, but I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I ended up buying two smirch genes, since my luck is horrible. I've gotten 5 of the same familiar and a bunch of last years apparel that I don't even want! But, anyway, the gene is very interesting. I'm not sure what to do with it yet, but it has so much potential for ...something!
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Not sure how many of you are on the gen 1 hoarders lists but holy crap the stunning doubles being hatched lately! *drools*

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

zedxrgal wrote:Not sure how many of you are on the gen 1 hoarders lists but holy crap the stunning doubles being hatched lately! *drools*
I know, right?!? :o It's only day two and I can't believe how many amazing doubles have popped up. A few to the same person too. Some people have crazy luck. :lol:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Long time no see fellow FR Petopians~

Popping in to post cause I came here hoping to find out some info behind why I'm getting so many eggs from chests and this forum is way easier than FR's to find anything. I'm a tad disappointed it's not my luck reaching some unfathomable level this year, but I remember the past two years and how frustrated I was getting almost no eggs whatsoever, so I'm admittedly glad the rate has been increased

Not sure though if other FR users are having the same level of luck with the eggs as I am if you guys are saying you've only gotten a few at most each so far, but between the last 2 years I've only gathered about maybe 3 or 4 eggs. Currently in my vault I'm up to 17. Literally every third or so chest I open has an egg

I've also gathered 4 Smirch genes, 3 Jester vistas, 1 Nocturne scroll (not including those I've gathered in the previous years) a small handful of the Jolly Jester apparel (I seem to be getting mostly collars and tails though, I have few or none of any other items from the set), and a small handful of familiars-- most older ones, but a few of the new ones from the coli

I adore how Smirch makes sickly plague dragons look even more gruesome, but I don't like the stained effect on the head/neck :X If not for that, I'd absolutely adore this gene. Alas though, none of my dragons (as usual) look good in it regardless .-------.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I´m glad you are back Chimera.. and yes eggs does seam to have an increased droprate... I have yet to see a noc scroll.. but i just buy the one i need if I dont get one before the event is over.

For those of you who wonder where I get "all" my chest from.. I got zero today from gathering, 8 from brewing (running low on mats ughn) and 25 from grinding 2 hours. I might grind more as I do want a noc scroll.. but its not all luck, it´s also hard work and going low on brewing mats ;)

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

if any of y'all have eggs you plan to hatch, would it be odd to say "send them to me so i can hatch them and send them back"? i love the feeling of hatching eggs, but not when it costs 160-180g per noc egg on the AH >__<

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I grind 2 hours and am lucky to get 1 chest. I hate rng. So does my wrist. I've also been brewing but have to split time if i want clothes too. Plus my manager took away all my days off the rest of the month so she an 'catch up her work." Means I have a lot less time to do stuff on FR. Hopefully luck gets better soon. I'm so down I've started selling dragons. That sometimes happens when i get upset with the game. First wave gone and plan on another wave soon. Good news is i will most likely buy new so can show them when I feel better.
Last edited by Dewclaw on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Alex wrote:if any of y'all have eggs you plan to hatch, would it be odd to say "send them to me so i can hatch them and send them back"? i love the feeling of hatching eggs, but not when it costs 160-180g per noc egg on the AH >__<
Alex next time I get a couple I'll send them to you to open for me. I understand the feeling. :hug:

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Syleye wrote:
Alex wrote:if any of y'all have eggs you plan to hatch, would it be odd to say "send them to me so i can hatch them and send them back"? i love the feeling of hatching eggs, but not when it costs 160-180g per noc egg on the AH >__<
Alex next time I get a couple I'll send them to you to open for me. I understand the feeling. :hug:
thank you, Syl :hug: it's always fun to see what pops out, it's probably a good thing the prices keep me from splurging :P

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

found 2 and sent them fro hatching..so excited :)

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

I'm having a hard time finding where all the NotN items can be found in coli... or sort of anyways. I've figured out mostly all except for the leaf bug things, buttrocks, flounders, chameleons, and mirrors. Anyone know good venues to farm them?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Did you check out the guide here?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514

I farm scorched Woods

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Ahhh yess thank you Tarn! I almost never go into the forums over there cause they're such a pain for me to deal with, and most of anything I've tried to look up or do in the past that wasn't dragon or item selling was a frustrating experience >< I don't deal with the community at all there x3

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

You are welcome :)