Flight Rising - General Discussion

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising - General Discussion

Unread post by Ana »

Cool :) sometimes you can get a good deal on ah or pming an owner. I got a wc girl today for 250 gems and her original price was 600 :). I sometimes feel like an antique dealer looking for a bargain heh. If a dragon i like has been on ah for very long I sometimes make a cheeky bid and sometimes it pays off. Need more room soon though ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I hear that, also do you mind if I give Dazzle Ghost? I want to fing her a shiny mate with Ghost also :D
ImageImage :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Not at all. She belongs to you now :). No need to ask but very kind that you did <3

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Huzzah, I'll give it to her after her next nest is done. :D :hug: :mrgreen:

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Loved today's Temper, Temper tale!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thrage is back it seems and noone has mentioned it in ANY threads. ..that's a bit weird. his dragons are fed so he must be back...I dont dare start a topic about it. .i remember the sturr ppl had about him way back in the days. ..do any other "old" member remember him? Im so curious to why /when he came back. .

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Im not in the loop why would ppl be upset if he came back? :| :mrgreen:

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oooh, I remember the Thrage drama. Basically, people discovered that on his facebook page he posted some REALLY vile stuff about trans people (basically "why would anyone date someone who mutilates their own genitals" and calling them very awful names) and the FR community, which has a very large population of LGBTQA+ people, got pretty upset about him representing the site- so he stepped down.

Not totally thrilled with him coming back, but we'll have to see.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Some of it was real some of it was rumors blown way out of proportion. You know how rumors are . I don't care one way or another as long as they aren't saying nasty stuff on the site. I do hope this means a certain victim card carrying member will finally quit though. She has to be one of the most vile people I have ever had this misfortune to run into

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I personally don't mind them coming back...but I am curious to why. Like has they been working on fr all the time but just hidden. ..Im too curious; )

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

I'd rather if Thrage never came back. I saw enough of the actual postings to know that what I didn't like, wasnt just rumors.
But that's just me.
Hope he keeps his big mouth shut this time.

Siggy under construction!

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

I think I can clear this up, from the most recent update (the bounty one):
With this event, we would love to welcome long-time Flight Rising players that may have left us for awhile come back and enjoy all of the things they may have missed while away. We know, however, that returning to game can be challenging when all of your dragons have lost their energy and you only have so many gathering turns to spend in order to feed them.

From Bounty of the Elements and onward, if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days, all of your dragons' energy levels will be set to full, allowing you a much better jumping off point towards returning to the fun. You need not do anything but log in!

If you have a friend or two that's taken a break and are unsure about returning, let them know about this special boon!

unless I'm reading something wrong and this particular part of the event hasn't started yet?

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I get why his dragons were fed ;) I was just curious to WHY that person came back and if they has been a part of the team all along, if they is anymore etc... It was such a fuzz when he got fired/went awaywhat ever happened that im curious to the reasons why they are back.. unless they are back as a normal player.. I dont know and thats why I am curious

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

So looking at the AH most Ghost with Prime and Secondary doubles are Obs, like they almost all seem to be Obs. So I decided to give my Ghost to a pair I haven't been breeding for a very long time, both with Prime and Secondary doubles of Forest, I think I'll call the babies Kodamas :D Though Im not sure how well they will sell.... :|
ImageImageImage :mrgreen:

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

So, uh, I decided to come back after a really long hiatus x.x Let's see how this goes haha I probably should've waited until the bounty event but oh well, at least I purged my lair before leaving so it's pretty small right now. The hardest part about coming back honestly was knowing that I missed a bunch of event familiars and apparel and I hate trying to get ahold of retired items... Some of them are practically impossible to get at this point, you know? I swear the number of genes have doubled since I left too! Hopefully I can afford to incorporate some of them into my lair. I'm going to be super casual this time just because I work full time and have a lot of household chores and other games to keep up with. Have I missed the Wind event? I hope not, I really try to collect everything from that if I can. I'm pretty sure I missed the Lightning and Plague one though hah </3

My username is Draek and I welcome small food donations >.> and new friends, of course :)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Welcome back Jurz/Draek. Use the (TFRAF) if you need food :D link to it here: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 51&t=25021
I have a thread about lairspace. I would love for some of you to post and give your view on it, which ever it is to help it to stay active :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2373444

thanks in advance :D

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Don't worry about the last couple years worth of events, Jurz! There's a new festival mechanic at Joxar's that lets you buy a crate for about 80k treasure, and you can randomly get any of the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 festival items in it, as well as a token that lets you buy recolors of some older festival items!
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

You can brew a couple of tokens every month as well.
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

So I completely missed the announcement post on brewing tokens and I can't seem to figure out what level you brew them at? I'm not too high leveled and I know I looked through every page I've got available but couldn't find anything. It's gotta be higher than where I'm at.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Prismatic Token is level 16. Only shows up during the elemental holidays. This is a nice alchemy guide.