Flight Rising Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

nonono I dont take offense. Just ask Syleye - we debate views from time to time :hug: ;) I know my views are not alls and I respect that. I just stay away from certain items in the game and then genreally dont think about it.

It is bad when ppl harass artist who took time and effort to do stuff.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Nooo, why are people complaining? The winning skins are all SUPER gorgeous, I want all of them!

That said, there's my rant- I'm going to go BROKE this RoR. :lol: I was just talking to Tarn about how much I loved the Carapace Arm and now there are Carapace PANTS??

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Nooo, why are people complaining? The winning skins are all SUPER gorgeous, I want all of them!

That said, there's my rant- I'm going to go BROKE this RoR. :lol: I was just talking to Tarn about how much I loved the Carapace Arm and now there are Carapace PANTS??
^THIS
I'm going to be SO broke this festival collecting all the gorgeous accents and I need a TON of the Carpace Pants. I'm not particularly fond of the halo myself (but that's just because zombies aren't my thing, I'm not complaining). Plus, it leaves me extra shrooms for the pants. ♥

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Plague is not totally my thing but I applaud all the artists . I do wish the halo was along the already established pattern but it's still nice. and I love the familiar

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Syleye wrote:Plague is not totally my thing but I applaud all the artists . I do wish the halo was along the already established pattern but it's still nice. and I love the familiar
Just to clarity I wasn't, by any stretch, saying anything negative towards the artists. They did a great job. As a fellow artist, I applaud them as well. It's just a bit too 'zombie parts' to be my aesthetic. ;) But I'm happy for everyone who loves that sort of thing! :D

Off the topic of plague, I just found out I've been blocked by another person. This brings the total of blocks to two that I know of. WTH? I know one of these people blocked me because I dressed my dragon up similar to theirs and they apparently took offense at this, but this second person I have absolutely no clue how I could have offended into blocking me unless I outbid them during a G1 auction or something. I'm so confused. This person is an accent maker and I really wanted to order their non-winning RoR accent if they printed it. I guess I'm out of luck now. :?

EDIT: A friend reached out to the second person that was blocking me and the issue has been resolved. Apparently it all spawned from me cancelling a trade for an accent I had asked to purchase around the same time my father passed. The person has a strict 'you need to send a message with a reason if you cancel any trades' rule. I didn't because I just wasn't in a good place at the time. Honestly, I'm sure I meant to, but with all the chaos at the time, I just forgot to send a polite reply. I have apologized through my friend and explained the situation. Everything is good now. :D But thank you all very much for offering to help. You all are the best! :hug: :hug:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Have me order for you. Im only blocked by 20 but none should be the accent makes. .I think. Pm me and i check.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Which one is it, Ashaine? I could order it for you and just send it to you for what ever the price is.

Siggy under construction!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I wish people would only block those who really were harassing them. So far I haven't seen anyone who's blocked me though I am sure they're out there lol.

Okay small rant the skull buckle on the pants seems weirdly placed to me on some breeds

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

oh fuuuuuuuuu i forgot that RoR started today and i dont have any treasure for the accents ;o; hdigks;gmds;g that male WC accent is gorgeous,,

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Lisaara »

I've been blocked by a person I never even spoke to before, so....eh?

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

*Puts on moderator hat for a moment*

Just a friendly reminder that this is a rant thread where people can come to vent their frustrations about the game safely without criticism. Please keep in mind that just because a certain issue doesn't bother you personally, that everyone here has a right to feel the way they do and have the opinions they have.

So in short... Please don't come into this thread to poke the 'dragons' (ie: don't direct comments negatively towards others in this thread). ;) Thank you!

Now back to your regularly scheduled rant thread!
Faileas
Realm: Scarlet Crusade - Alliance

Unread post by Faileas »

Long time member, first time rant thread poster. (I think)? It's been so long I can't even remember. :lol:

Anyway -- I came back today after a long hiatus and many pokes from a few members here. (Thank you btw)

As for my rant -- OMG halos were the item this year!! I've missed out on SO MUCH! I must collect them all now! C:
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

A terrible thing about coming back after a long absence is how many new genes were released in the interim. It makes all of my old dragons feel obsolete or outdated! :evil: :lol:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ughn I feel you hun.. I could give you a hand with brewing .. Im brewing a pinstripe for you as we speak.

My rant:

Noxtide were released some time ago.. still the ah price is well above the MP value.. ughn.. I refuses to pay more than Mp for a gene :|

also part of me really wants to hope that the new server move means we can have more real lairspace.. but I fear that they did not prioritize that :/

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

new gene oh yay :( I can't get excited about any of the shinies anymore. I want space not new clothes and genes

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I want both :P.. but yeah space is becoming a real issue.. and the silence from the staff just speak volumes :/ GIVE ME MORE ROOM DARN IT.. Stupid game!! it is soo heart breaking not gettting ANY word from the staff on this.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

different rant.. whut ? - I normally dont have that with ppl who have ignored me,, is that a new thing?

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

i feel like it is indeed. i just checked someone that i know i have blocked and has probably blocked me and got the same message

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

15 pairs out of 94 now has new breeding cards.... soooo long way to go.. Why do I keep doing this to myself :shock: :?

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I liked FR better when it was limited enrollment. The new whiny force is just irritating me. No I do not care that you have no concept of gen 1s , no I don't care if you think NotN is unfair. Good grief

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Agree! ! Also way too many post with "Lolz should be doing home work ", " gawd my class is boring ", "fr is banned at my school ", "are you famous? I wanna be", "who posted on the first page on a staff thread? " "i hate [insert gene /breed /color /etc]"
Way way too many kids around :/. And the staff caters to them with the "press f for the old thread " etc. .
I have zero confident in the staff. They want to please the younger demographic and really don't care about anything/any body else.