Flight Rising Rant Thread

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Syleye »

yeah no clue and I doubt they will get anywhere near that amount just going to shake my head for a bit :D

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Da fuq is the point of asking for such an insane price like that if you're quitting? o_O Wish I had the gems to buy her for you; she's stunning!

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Dewclaw wrote:If they're quitting, why are they asking an insane amount of gems ? :/ She is pretty, sorry they refused what you offered. :(
people can use gems for art that's not FR related, or trade the gems for currency of other sites. those are the main reasons i've seen people clearing lair and quitting but having obnoxious price tags on dragons

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

me: *offers items+pure on a dragon*
person: *takes a day or two to answer, accepts offer if it's still open*
me: *says that it is, if they're still willing to have it*
person: *doesn't take the fucking dragon off of the AH and she sells to someone else instead while i'm at work/sleeping for work tonight*

like i know it's their dragon they could do whatever the fuck they want with it, but it's common fucking courtesy to take a dragon off the AH if you're going to accept an offer from someone?????? i'm really fucking pissed right now, the dragon was a x/y/y 5d g1 :/

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Ah Alex I'm sorry I know the feeling and it sucks how many people are so rude

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

and now the person who bought that xyy 5d g1 is fucking auctioning her off because of "lack of impulse control" when they bought her bitch fuck you i am so fucking salty about this right now it's unbelievable

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Alex: I feel your pain. Stuff like this happens all the time in the G1 marketplace. Is it wrong that in most cases when someone states that they are selling a dragon they just purchased due to "lack of impulse control", etc., I just want to laugh and call BS? We all know what they really mean is that they just want to resell it for more money. :roll:

As for my rant, I got bid hiked in an auction today. Nothing new there really, but my god it irks me when people increase the bid by 1000s of gems when the MI is only 100. Oh well, it ended far out of my price range anyway and it wasn't even a double. I'm always amazed at the price some dragons will fetch when they have matching eyes. People be crazy. :lol:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Im sorry to hear that alex :/

I have a trading thread where my scatter projects are..I have 2 dragons ppl told me to hold and inform them if a dragons on ah comes up which I want as trade... 4 times it has happened... 4 times the imp has been bought by the ppl who want me to hold on scattering.. 4 times they decided to keep the imp they bought instead of trading with me because they fell in love with the imp the bought.... Im tempted to just ignore them and scatter on...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I would just keep scattering Tarn. You've given them chances, I think it's only fair you do what you want to with your dragons. :)

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yeah I most likely will if no one will trade..

new rant.. i decided to try and sell all my non imp none gift and none plaguelike 6 digits.. and nothing... Oki I breed them but I do name all hatchlings born in my lair.. even the unbred one is not moving.. siigh I need room.. Might need to cull some of my 2013 7 digit dragons :/

I NEED ROOM!!! Stupid lair space limit! :x

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Alex wrote:and now the person who bought that xyy 5d g1 is fucking auctioning her off because of "lack of impulse control" when they bought her bitch fuck you i am so fucking salty about this right now it's unbelievable
And this is why recently I've stopped selling completely or trading. The last four dragons I've sold /traded were flipped within a week of deal completion. I get it's their dragon blah blah blah but it's just f-ing rude especially when the buyer nags at me to make deal because they're "SO IN LOVE!" or "It's my dream dragon!". That last line especially has no meaning for me now. Not after the last XXY I sold was resold less then two weeks after they bought it for 2k+g more then they paid. But it was my DREAM DRAGON! Yeah. GTFO with that.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I came back, and 80k gold was apparently not enough for food. Now my dragons are hungry and I'm dead broke. Guess I'll sell my gems, I have no hope of getting anything nice with them any way.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Novikova wrote:I came back, and 80k gold was apparently not enough for food. Now my dragons are hungry and I'm dead broke. Guess I'll sell my gems, I have no hope of getting anything nice with them any way.
Tarnfalk has a thread going where you can ask for stuff you need. I'll try to see about getting some food sent to you. Also, since you've come back, can you please open a piece of mail you've had from the secret santa from 3 years ago. xD I can't delete my sent folder all the way because you haven't interacted with the sent message.

[/center]
Novikova

I have all mails opened, it's not showing any unopened. O_o I'll take a look. ... when maint isn't happening.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Novi is this thread to ask for stuff is here:

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 51&t=25021

i accidential press yes to brewing a bogsneak scroll... I dont need another bogsneak scroll :?

Novikova

I figured, I was just crabbing, sorry. This game is kinda awkward to come back to because dang, my dragons eat like - dragons. And multiple things for a diet my left foot. At least I got my coli team fed back up, so I'm grindin' dat sea food.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sigh I need a trillion gems. ... I know it might seem like i get them easy but I really don't heh. Running out of stuff to sell :(.. atm im yearning for two wc scrolls. .but no gems :/

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

So ...many...projects.....so why did I buy 2 more. :( I'm way too much in love with jaguar btw.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Lesson to self. .DON'T BUY STUFF ON MOBILE. ... just bought the wrong oldie. .. 775k down the wrong drain. ..almost tempted to exalt him.... but will try to get some money back...the dragon i bought is not worth it though. ..

Aaargh :(

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Aww, I just saw that on the AH mispost thread :( That really sucks