Flight Rising Rant Thread

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Syleye »

why do people call non monochromatic dragons monochrome? and then demand a xxy in trade for it just because it has an obsidian primary

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

found perfect birthday dragon its 5kg bleh :(

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

As expected, missing around a week of NotN prevented me from getting the stuff I wanted :l No Gossamer flame or Jester vista. No chair or Cauldron familiars. Only one Noct egg but I guess that's better than nothing lol.
I guess there is always next year. I really should have prepared better with having enough baldwin mats to just pump out a ton of chests. But I'm always behind on those.

Siggy under construction!

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Bowno I have an extra antique chair I can send you. What is your fr name?

Wish i had more to offer, but my luck wasn't so hot this year. Was hoping for a Christmas noc hatchie which didn't pan out, so now i am hoping I can find an egg for new years but so far no go. I have found some nice noc gen 1s on the ah though, so there is that.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I have many Nocs that I would happily give to anyone who wanted a NotN baby
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... 98&page=10
currently the Cyan baby-the Shale Fae is available and the buttercup Noc.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Syleye: I think they put the dragon you were talking about up for auction. Just an FYI. :hug:

But I hear you. The first dragon I've been really interested in that was hatched this NotN was an obs/ruby/ruby and of course they're going to put it up for auction and are thinking of starting the bidding at 10kg. So I'm totally screwed. Nothing is selling and I just don't have that kind of money. :( I think they are expecting to get at least 20-30kg for it. So ya, well out of my price range sadly. This whole NotN has been a bit of a bummer hatch wise. I was really hoping my ultimate dream dragon would show (a female obs/crim/gold), but no luck so far. Plus, with my luck the person who hatched it would be one of these big time G1 sellers who would either keep it or auction it for way more than I could afford. Bleh. Sorry for my own rant. Just know that I feel your pain.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

:hug: Yep that's the way it seems to go :(

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

That's sweet of you, Dewclaw. I'm Bowno on FR. You dont need to give me anything though xD I'm just ranting. I do appreciate the thought though <3

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn is also having her notn event so lots to get from that m i supply up if needed

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sent Bowno.:)
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Thank you, Dew ;A; ILY

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I think this NotN has be just awful for a good majority of us. 95% of the chests I got were the ones I brewed. Of all those chests 98% of the contents were things I already owned being the remaining 2% something new. Which those two items was a serthis support familiar & Jolly Jester's Stockings. The one egg I got I paid for. Hatched it. Of course it came out with meh colors, no one wanted it so it got exalted & Syleye kindly gave me one of her babies. The only good spot is I did get barely enough mats to brew one of the new familiars. The Radiant Flutterbun. My roommate had significantly better luck then me. She got 6 eggs that she hatched already. Couple pieces of the Jolly Jester's & a couple familiars. She also got a smirch gene. The dragons she's keeping that I know of. The familiars she's sending to me because she doesn't collect them anyway & she's sending the Jolly Jester's pieces since she only wants festival apparel.
While I more than appreciate her (and EVERYONE on here's) kindness it really bothers me what shitty bad luck I've had this NotN. Even a dream dragon got hatched by someone & the freaking bids are now at 45kg!!!!!
Even grinding the coli (the best I could) gave shit results. Get this. I even found a elemental egg in the coli!!!!! Not one chest dropped. Couple new familiars. Still no chest. Blows my freaking mind.

I may just give up on these events. Even the elemental holidays seems to just want to F me over. I've only been able to barely squeak by on getting all the items because of saving mats from a previous year.

Oh. And I just brought the wrong Jester's bundle & now only have 20kt left.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

zedxrgal: I hear you. I've had absolutely HORRIBLE luck this year grinding up chests. Spent hours in the coli (where they say is best to gather) and only got 2 chests, so I gave up. I just don't have the time for that. Plus most of my gathering days turn up only one chest. So far only one egg and I had to use that to trade for another dragon. (Well, besides the one I cracked open to gift to Syleye, which I was happy to do). :D

Another rant today... I'm auctioning my first dragon. My god this is stressful. I've already messed it up once (thanks for pointing out my mistake Zed, I do appreciate it) and I swear I hope I pinged the right people on the right lists. All I need are people yelling at me to top it all off. *sweats* *crosses fingers and hopes after the first edit that I did everything right and that someone will be interested in this girl.*

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

You did good hun. Least I caught it before one of the elitist pricks did. I may or may not have posted a punch of scrys. *shifty eyes*

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I figured I'd take advantage of the increased activity around this time of year and see if I can find myself either my dream dragons or the pairs to breed them. I've managed to find a number of dragons that'd work as the breeding pairs but....
200k treasure? 400 gems? I'd spend that on the dream dragons (who I'd likely have to breed change/gene change anyways) but not for each individual dragon of like the ten pairs I need I am but a poor semi inactive player augh D:
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

I just had this comment left on my user page: "w h y do you have an all basic derg for 1000 gems on the ah I get the colors are pretty but s t i l l"

Because it is a Gen One with good matching colors. Wow. Some people really make me *headdesk*. :/

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Ashaine wrote:I just had this comment left on my user page: "w h y do you have an all basic derg for 1000 gems on the ah I get the colors are pretty but s t i l l"

Because it is a Gen One with good matching colors. Wow. Some people really make me *headdesk*. :/
ooo let me at them! Are they a newb? Grrrr

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Syleye wrote:
Ashaine wrote:I just had this comment left on my user page: "w h y do you have an all basic derg for 1000 gems on the ah I get the colors are pretty but s t i l l"

ooo let me at them! Are they a newb? Grrrr
:lol: They were newer, so I just deleted the comment and ignored them. Honestly, whether someone is new or not, it's still a really jerk thing to say though. I hate it when people are rude just to be rude. Irks me something fierce.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I agree totally. :D

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I am so sad right now. Even though I'm not playing much (and in fact may quit again) I'm still looking for a good replacement for my persona dragon.
This boy. THIS BOY is PERFECT in every single way and I'd happily spend the gems on him because of it... except that he's Shadow not Wind. If he were Wind he'd be the absolute perfect stand-in. Perfect colours, gen1... wrong flight. I'm tempted to nab him just cause but... my heart aches for that one tiny detail.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.