Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Syleye »

yes, it's their anniversary event

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Just realized that after going to their Facebook. Maintenance always seems to happen when I'm waiting for a transaction to go through. Been waiting all week for this, so I hope they hurry it up. Bad time for it imo.

EDIT: On a positive note though, the dressing room is a wonderful new feature and I love the new apparel and treasure bundles! <3

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

lol I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :D

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Dx of course the set that I want is level 18. I'm only lvl 16 in brewing. Don't really even have any mats either.
Oh well. I guess I needed an excuse to start selling crap in my hoard. I am determined to get that Charming Sage set!

Siggy under construction!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

trying to scatter a gen 1 and he's being such a pain in the butt ,on my 5th scatter out of gems and he still doesn't work :(

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

NOOOO

A Golden Sage bundle finally popped up on the marketboard and I hit buy instantly- and got an authentication error. By the time I had refreshed, they were gone. Poo! :C

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Wait wait wait... eggs are over 200k a piece now!? Jeez! Stop playing for a while and things go up x100 in price. I remember when eggs were 20-30k a piece. I think the most I saw them at was 60k before I stopped? Glad I checked because if I happen to get one I'll freaking sell it! That's a gene right there, and I need a lot. Absolutely silly inflation.

I was thinking of doing an egg hatch like Ashaine just did as my birthday is coming up in July... NOPE, lol.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Sorry to double post but.. just found this.

So I was offering to trade a bunch of my old Gen 1 dragons. I knew Telli would be the most "worthy" out of the bunch and I got people offering to buy her, she was 5 digit ID. Never got any actually offer prices so whatever, I was just looking to trade. I got someone who was interested who had several dragons I wanted. She had some on a "tentative" list. I replied letting her know who I was interested in and that there were two on her tentative list to which they told me a very simple "yeah they're VERY tentative" as in, they weren't really wanting to part with them. Ok, sure that's fine. I won't push. I know how that is. So I get the three dragons I want and a Cherub scroll because there wasn't much else they had to offer. They had no treasure/gems because they just paid off a huge debt and had no breed/genes I wanted other than a Cherub scroll. I KNEW I was probably selling her cheap for three dragons and a Cherub, but I was TRYING to be nice. I thought they -wanted- her.

So browsing the AH just now... I see BOTH the tentatives listed. Not just them... A LOT of dragons listed by the person. Curiosity. Check their lair, oh look... my Telli is listed on the AH for 15,000 gems! Had I known she planned to sell Telli. Had I known she was just looking at Telli for a Gem profit.. I would have never agreed to it. She denied me the tentatives, which would have been atleast a more equal trade, only to list them on the AH anyway.

I sent her a PM. Told them that I would have never traded Telli to them had I known they only saw profit in her and that I wouldn't have been so nice and accepting of the trade had I known.

Freaking people. They will take advantage of you in any way they can. I had no idea exactly how much she was worth, but knew it was a decent bit. I should have just did an auction for her on the forums. Considering the MASSIVE inflation since I last played... *sigh* They will be added to a ban list and I will never deal with them again.

Okay. I'll give them some credit. They did reply and say they were leaving FR and were selling off most everything and offered to give Telli back to me. I feel kinda bad now. I tried not to be rude in my PM but I can't help but feel it might have come off as such. I was quite upset... I felt taken advantage of.
Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

when I need green sludge I keep getting anything but ..

isn't RNG grand .. -.-
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

2 opals going for the exalt pile tomorrow. ...hatchling market is horrid. ...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I don't even try these days..

They need to do something about gathering for bigger lairs .. Over half my lair is starved because the turns covering like a fourth of the food intake.. If I'm lucky.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I desperately agree with the feeding /foodstuffs gathering for large lairs. I'm only at 7 pages and already having a extremely difficult time keeping my dragons fed. I HAVE to log in daily and generally use all 15 gathering turns in one resource to ensure I have enough. It's ridiculous I can't keep up.

This may not be a rant. Could be just my inability to read maybe. I feel it's kind lame that you're only allowed to buy one Joxar crate per festival. I am no where near high enough level to brew a token and would run out of time with a 4 day brew anyway. They're stupid expensive on the AH. :| Oh well. Guess I'll have to wait until next festival to get the other recolor apperal I was needing.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Why do ppl keep using the pinglist for 7 digits below 3 million for their 7 digit above 3 million dragons. ...man its annoying...happens way way too often...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Same reason people constantly use the doubles ping list for near misses all the time. They don't freaking pay attention. :|

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

if anyone could spare some plants, i'd be appreciative l-lol ;;

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Alex wrote:Image
if anyone could spare some plants, i'd be appreciative l-lol ;;
Thar ya go. I don't have many dragons that need plants.... They go through fish like it's nothing though.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Babies don't sell, babies don't sell, babies don't sell... put adults up, immediately get them snaffled for exalt bait.

Sigh.

At least I named them first.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Nachtwulf wrote:Babies don't sell, babies don't sell, babies don't sell... put adults up, immediately get them snaffled for exalt bait.

Sigh.

At least I named them first.
Kind of ironically, I've had everything selling the last day or two, to the point I was able to up how much I'm putting up some of these babies for. I know it won't stick, and it feels weird since it's too early in the week for an exalt push.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

There is a dominance battle going on.. light has been dominant for 3 weeks in a row.. they are going for a 4th and water and ice is trying to stop them.. kinda fun to watch. I dont mind my dragons selling as dominance bait.. better than exalt money...

my rant.. NEVER enough room, gems or treasure

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I'm certainly not complaining! :lol: If I get to make a little more gems/treasure then they can duke it out all they want.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]