Flight Rising Rant Thread

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Ashaine »

I'm so pissed off right now I can hardly even type this without shaking. I've been in talks since my father passed away, to acquire a G1 dragon someone had hatched on the day of his passing that had colors I collect, was male, and was of lightning flight. The person who hatched it has sold dragons to me before and has NEVER collected the same colors as I do. So, I send a very kind inquiry out to them about the dragon a few days after it was mass hatched, explaining my situation and why I'd like to purchase it. The person ignores me for days and only when I send a follow-up PM asking if they received my message and if they were or were not interested in selling said dragon, do I finally get a reply. They proceed to tell me that they have some kind of social anxiety when it comes to responding to PMs and since I had the audacity to mention death at all in my post, I had made them too uncomfortable to respond. They then proceed to tell me that they may keep the hatchling as they have an accent that might work with it. So I write back as politely and nicely as possible asking if they might be interested in a dragon trade instead as I have many dragons with very similar colors ranges. They write back that they would probably be interested in this as they have no attachment to the date or flight, just the colors and the fact that it's male. So, I offer many G1 dragons with nearly identical colors that are unbred and male. I never get a response. So I send a follow up a week or so later asking if any of those dragons were of interest and to let me know either way. Still nothing. Then today the person posts a dragons sales thread that includes the dragon I've been desperate to acquire. What the $#%@?! Luckily for me, I was able to buy some gems quick and purchase him before anyone else got him, but STILL... what the heck is wrong with some people?!? Do they just not have any empathy or consideration at all for the feelings of others? :(

EDIT: Also, to top it all off, the dragon was starving when I bought it. Wow. This person really doesn't give a %$#@ about anyone but themselves. :evil:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
that's seriously messed up hun

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Watching your lairs food meter tick towards zero since your gathering turns do squat and not having money,nor time and energy to farm enough to buy food every day
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Do you want a mafia food run hun? Just let me know which food you need.

My rant:

I have had soo many trading threads but ppl keep offering dragons with colors in them I specifically ask not to have...sigh

Also totally unrealted rant.. Im thinking of redoing my lair theme but Im so uncreative (yes thats a word)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti

I need everything
My food turns doesn't cover more than a tenth of what I need daily.
Most of my dragons are at zero because of it and I am losing the will to try and keep up

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Oki food run for you today then. I send the mafia out to gather for you.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti

Thank you

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I´ve just been on the phone. Those who can have send food to you. Hope it helped :D

Nefretiti

I got plenty, I tried to leave at least a Thank you on each trade
Thank you

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

That´s what the mafia is for. Yell or send me a pm if you run low again :D Its really not a hazzle at all. My friends love to help

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Another festival on the horizon and I AM NOT PREPARED! :( :cry: With work & more physical issues I've barely had time to get on & feed my brood let alone gather funds to afford the 80kt to get the stupid chest.
I agree they desperately need to either A) ensure you get a ton of foodstuffs per turn B) provide more turns or C) drastically increase the food's value. I's near impossible when feeding a 7+ page lair to get enough. I certainly cannot keep enough in my stores and I cannot farm the coli anymore.
Somewhat happy note for the first time in I don't know how long I have two lair spots. But no monies for eggs. :(

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I haven't been able to get the 80k chest the past 2 times. You're not alone.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I really wish that they wouldn't make food be so much of a problem. I don't have too much issue feeding my horde of dragons, but I have waaaaay too much free time on my hands. If I didn't, it would be a problem.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i need soo many scavengers tatters and red, brown black and green cobwebs that´s its not even funny...Also completely out of red, brown, green and black birdskull necklaces, wing apparel and the head apparel :(.. Generally I never had so little apparel to dress my dragons in as I have now.. I dont even have any plague flight emblems... :?

Also my brain cant seam to come up with a new theme for my lair/hatchery which I reeally need.. please look in the advice thread if you wanna help out

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Because of how much food they eat and the fact that I've swiftly run out of lair space, I'm thinking about trimming down some of the 6 digit dragons I have. The problem is is I'm extremely attached to them all because of collector reasons, and the fact that 6 digits are only going to rise in price the older the site gets :? I want room in my lair to actually do things with dragons I enjoy (like add to my fandragon hoard) and money to gene the dragons I love the colors of up, but it's difficult to let go of dragons I spent a lot of treasure / items getting >_<

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yeah lair space is a huge issue. ..im sorting out a lot of my 7 digits because I don't have room :/.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Apparently I just offended someone by offering an ungened gen one with 'lame colors' as a partial or full trade for an accent. Wow. Some people are just incredibly rude in their responses. :/ I only offered said dragon because they were admiring a pair in my lair that were permanent residents with nearly the same colors. :/

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ughn :hug: ashaine...Ppl are incredibly rude sometimes...

Another rant : Due to lair space issues I am letting even more 7 digits go :/ sigh.. we need way more lairspace..

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

For the first time in... YEARS... I don't have enough treasure to buy the skins :U
Being broke feels weird.

Siggy under construction!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I don't need any of the skins. You can get those i get from crates. I open the crates to get the gems but the skins i can send to you saturday when im done grinding