Unread post by Rawr »

*stares blankly at infinite loading circle* :mrgreen:

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Mozag »

I HATE that the search doesn't work. It's simply impossible to make any plans for my dragons, as I have no idea how a certain colour would look with genes. Bleh. BLEH I SAY.
Also, I will never have enough treasure to get all my dragons pimped up. And I don't have enough space, and dragons don't sell for anything and boo hoo, whine, whine.
I'll never get an Imperial, let alone two.
I am having a culling session of my dragons and feel unhappy with most of them. I look at everyone's dragons and they all have dragons I really want, and then I compare them to my own and mine are so lacklustre.
Then sometimes I see a dragon with colours I am not intending to have in my lair and want to buy it and am worried that I'll start disliking it after a week.
Then I tell myself I should get rid of everything in my lair that isn't obsidian or midnight. But then I realise that I can't, because most of my dragons aren't.
All my babies are turning out ugly and unwanted.
I finally produce an obsidian with my own dragons and YES, it's identical in gender and colours to another dragon I have.
I hate how I am now advertising dragons I bought a few weeks ago for like 1/4 of the price I paid, and they probably still won't sell.

Right, I think that's everything out of my system for a bit. :lol:
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Its FR related so it goes here...

Just got an earful from an artist saying its hard work for a drawing so that's why its cost 200k for a simple non colored picture. Well no shit! You think after looking at my inking work they would know that I know its hard and time consuming to work for fake monies...

Then he gets into this whole "well your not at my skill level" bitch please get your head out of your ass...

*happened in a pm btw*
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

^ Whaaaat seriously?
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

Golden wrote:^ Whaaaat seriously?
Yes I shit you not but eh I'll let it go.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Trying to browse the AH and half the previews for dragons won't load. Making it hard to look for certain colors. =/
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

>have a button of gaia gold even tho i haven't actually been on gaia in like two years
>post in fr tag that i'm willing to trade it for fr treasure
>two minutes later i get a reblog going "u can't do that i think it's against gaia rules"
> (ʘ‿ʘ✿)

i don't care??? they're not going to know. for all they know i'm just giving all my junk away bc i don't come on anymore??? get your head out of your ass, dude. if you don't like it, don't do it. SIMPLE AS THAT.

and if anyone wants 678kg for gaia and has like 300-400kt, let me know. i also have a bunch of rare items.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

Aeladrine wrote:>have a button of gaia gold even tho i haven't actually been on gaia in like two years
>post in fr tag that i'm willing to trade it for fr treasure
>two minutes later i get a reblog going "u can't do that i think it's against gaia rules"
> (ʘ‿ʘ✿)

i don't care??? they're not going to know. for all they know i'm just giving all my junk away bc i don't come on anymore??? get your head out of your ass, dude. if you don't like it, don't do it. SIMPLE AS THAT.

and if anyone wants 678kg for gaia and has like 300-400kt, let me know. i also have a bunch of rare items.
I might be interested but I know have the amount your asking for. What items do you have? Any past RIG or CS items?
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Qinni wrote: I might be interested but I know have the amount your asking for. What items do you have? Any past RIG or CS items?
For the full 678,466g I have, I'd like anywhere between 300kt and 400kt, since that puts treasure at double the value of gold. Items of significance that I have are as follows: yokai’s treasure, golden fleece, heartless one, angelic headband, the sphinx, jack frost, nogitsune, western zodiac, enchanted strings, a WHOLE BUNCH of 2k11valentine’s stuff (including both plushies), antique shop (6th generation), snow deer companion, the cosmos, toadstool, and a bunch of cheap items. I'd be willing to throw all of them in for another 200kt, I guess?

I have so much junk for that site omg.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

Aeladrine wrote:
Qinni wrote: I might be interested but I know have the amount your asking for. What items do you have? Any past RIG or CS items?
For the full 678,466g I have, I'd like anywhere between 300kt and 400kt, since that puts treasure at double the value of gold. Items of significance that I have are as follows: yokai’s treasure, golden fleece, heartless one, angelic headband, the sphinx, jack frost, nogitsune, western zodiac, enchanted strings, a WHOLE BUNCH of 2k11valentine’s stuff (including both plushies), antique shop (6th generation), snow deer companion, the cosmos, toadstool, and a bunch of cheap items. I'd be willing to throw all of them in for another 200kt, I guess?

I have so much junk for that site omg.
Bleh nothing I'm quite looking for but I'll pass the word on to my fellow gaians that play FR.
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Mm. As I said, I also have over half a mil I'm happy to part with. I'd be fine with just selling that, too.
• Aela's Pet Journal

ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by ashdawn »

I cant play this game right now because sign ups are down why u do this to me (What company makes the game?)
Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

I have just flipped through 900 increasingly slow AH pages, and found FOUR dragons that even vaguely interested me, one of which was my own and three the wrong gender. Awesome. What a waste of time.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

30 min after reset and its been 10 min to log in.. and im still not in yet.. grrr

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

:shock: *stares blankly at the loading circle of doom* :shock:

Ugh, I've poked the eggs for today, I'll do the rest later. :mrgreen:

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

>breed change my lady prog into a pearlcatcher
>put the lightning skin on her
>clear chrome's cache
>coliseum
>still shows up as a fae
>cry
• Aela's Pet Journal

Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

This heavy load bug is SO damn irritating.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Would LOVE to be able to play some of the games..so I can..I dunno..earn treasure. :/ I'm dying for either a pearlcatcher or wildclaw, but never gonna happen at this rate. I get all my money from crim at, ugh.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

am i doing something wrong? everyone always promises future offpsring to help fund for scrolls so why am i having such a hard time getting ppl?
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

I got pretty lucky today and got a skin for a spiral and one for a mirror dragon in chest...now all I need is to save up for a spiral male T_T