Flight Rising Rant Thread

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Teigan »

It's Greenskeeper and I'm Nature and I'm broke because I didn't plan ahead. This is frustrating.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

It's stupid so long time the token has to brew. .. half the time would be better. ..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

May have missed my opportunity to buy my ID Dragon. The owner has been on hiatus for months and they responded a few days ago when I was on holiday so I replied late and now it's been a week. :(

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Just a little public service announcement: When someone inquires about a dragon you own in a very cordial and kind manner, please try not to be a complete and total jerk in response. If I had a gem for every person who has replied to me in a very impolite way, I'd be able to buy some really nice things right now. I just don't see why people can't take a moment, take a breath, and reply in just as cordial a manner instead of acting completely offended that I dared inquire about their dragon. :roll:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

yeah people get snippy for no good reason :(

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

can't sell the currency hardly at all :(

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

nope... it´s super hard to sell currency these days :/

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I love seeing you guys dragons but so few post anymore. .I know many struggles with rland lairspace . .but it still feel so empty. .. i miss seeing dragons every day from lot of players...Vephriel, Mozag, GormanGhaste, Varethyn, Makoes , Peridot, Alex, Maximum Overdrive etc... we used to be such a big community. ..but life happens i guess. ..

Im thankful for those who are still regulars. .I know it's hard with other games, real life etc. I just wish we were more. ..

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Ah, I wish I had more dragons to show D: Alas, It's just a bunch of breeding projects right now, and nest after nest isn't the dragon I'm looking for... Everything else that comes out is just fodder, except for my one dragon that's working towards my 100 hatchling challenge, who is hatching a nest tomorrow!

I also have way too many gene and outfit projects, urgh. One day they'll be done. Two of my girls are going to get stained but those are a long way off. Coli is getting repetitive and I'm wondering if I should just start selling art or something.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I wish I had more to show too, but they're all works in progress. I've been trying all week to get 1 blue goo, and that's just the first of many other mats I need. After the goo, I'll see what else I need and start on the next cauldron mat. But when I've been at it a week, and still no luck on the first one....ugh D: I've also been hard at work farming stuff for firefly, and trying all week and I still only have half the bugs I need. I have 2 dragons I really want it for, so after the one is done, I have to start all over and hope i can get them all. I think they'll be nice to show though, once done.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

heh to me everything is worth showing off.. every nest - even failed ones, every change of apparel, every scatter, you´r own favorite dragon, a new story you got for a dragon and so on. the more we show the more active the community is :). I know i am the weird crazy cat dragon lady with hatchlings every day heh

my rant... why not just give the extra turn at roll over and make them last for the entire day... why time specific? some ppl are going to miss out on that :roll:

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

Ill try and post mine but I'm getting new ones pretty fast I worry I'll end up spamming the forums.

Yeah I was pretty confused when I logged on to no extra turns. I think we deserved a bit more than 2 days worth since they messed up the week but I'm not gonna turn it down

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Secondly, there will be an additional storage area called the Hibernal Den. Over the years, we have seen lots of desire for a place to showcase and store dragons you love, but don’t plan on having interact with the rest of the site all the time (i.e. breeding, coliseum, trading, etc.) and more importantly, not depleting your food stores or averaged clan energy. A type of “dragon gallery” or “dragon vault”, if you will. The Hibernal Den would be a place to move dragons you still want to keep, but don’t plan on using for gameplay in the near future. This storage system would allow your dragons to hibernate, retaining their current apparel, familiars, and biographies, allowing you to share and collect them. Of course, you will be able to remove them from the Hibernal Den to rejoin your active dragons, but a period of time will need to pass before they can hibernate again.

We’re still tossing around several ideas for this revamp, but look forward to more information in upcoming Developer Updates!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: DID THE STAFF EVEN READ THE THREAD WHERE THE PLAYERS ASKED NOT TO DO THIS??? GRRR they are doing the exact opposite of what we asked for :/.. THIS SUCKS. I have no use for this feature what so ever.. I dont want to put my dragons away in a vault to be hibernating..... :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Im glad ppl wanting this have got it but no regular lairspace ? That suxs soooo much. Im heartbroken now. .seems like Im forced to retire my dragons into a hibernale state or into tabs. ..SUUUCKS! !

Not quite sure how I feel about the eye feature... I feel some hatchlings will be ruined with the multiple eye one.. glads its rare.. the bogsneak and the pearlie they displayed looks weird...

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Erm. Well. That is interesting, isn't it? I really think that the multiple eyes needs to be reserved for a certain flight. I would be very upset if that were born in my lair. And of course the item for glowing eyes is a gem one. Why wouldn't it be....
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

The eyes dont inheriate to the hatchlings so Im not sure I am giving any of my dragons the "gene".. Might just brew a bunch and sell them later... Im soo heartbroken by their solution to the lair space problem... if this is all they do I might take a long flight rising break..

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Honestly, after looking through the eye type guide, I suddenly like Flight Rising a lot less. A lot less. Why is the multi-eye thing for every flight? It creeps me out and I don't want that showing up in my lair. I don't play Plague flight for a reason. Why isn't there a "revert to normal" item? Why can't we just choose the damn eyes and breed for them or short of that, get rid of them? This is stupid and discouraging.

I don't know about lair space. I can't even max out my lair because it is so ridiculously expensive.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

the no extra lairspace might be the nail in the coffin for me ... I can pay for the ridiculous price.. all I want is more space...

And the plague unique eyes I like but I fear its a way of making ppl like plague even less.. the only way you can get rid of the eyes is by using the eye scroll....

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Well, it's not just the Plague primal eye. That multiple eyes all down the body one has a chance of showing up in ANY flight!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Idk anymore.. the eyes can be removed with scrolls.. which I hope they dont retire as many are unhappy about it. The lairspace issue if not addressed might be the thing which make me quit the game.. or only come on for festivals..

its like they just wanted to ruin their own game.. I dont mind the eye feature but ohhh boy the forums are flaming!! Worst annevesary event yet. ..

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Teigan wrote:I don't know about lair space. I can't even max out my lair because it is so ridiculously expensive.
So much this. :(