Flight Rising Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

I need someone to come and kick me in RL.. redoing my bios on my dragons.. remember to copy paste almost all of the vital information... except info on if the dragon were a gift or not.. .STUPID BRAIN... and I soo cant recall those things now :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: Ohh well Im doing my wildclaws now and I dont plan to trade those but still.. stupid stupid stupid

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

If you need it, I know everyone I sent you!

Simple rant, I really need to start working on getting gems. X-x
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I must not swear but I am almost about too. This does NOT bode well.. answers

UPDATE .. Admins clarify dragons numer and has no answer to us about lairspace
Lair Revamp and Hibernal Den update.. No real word on more regular lairspace....
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann ... st_2556860

Clarification on dragons number:
Excuse me if it is already addressed, but the way I read it:

"Players will be able to purchase additional lair tabs (up to a total of 15 in all) for treasure."
"However, with the new system, we are increasing the maximum number of dragons per page to 60."

If you do the math that is a potential of 900 dragons (15x60) which I believe is the lair space you have been asking for.

Edit: Actually, my math is wrong. In the example you can have at least 3 pages per tab (I'd guess you can have more than three but not sure of the final total) So that would be at least 3 pages per tab (to a max of 15) and a potential of 60 dragons per page. 60 dragons x 3(+?) pages x 15 tabs = That is at least a total of 2,700 dragons you could potentially hold in your active lair in one go assuming the 'max' is 3 pages per tab (though I would guess you could have at least 10 pages per tab as that is what we currently have. Which brings it to aprox 9,000 dragons in your active lair.)
@/Nazurak

Just to correct some confusion: when we say "60 is the maximum per page", that's display only. It would mean pages elsewhere in your lair would be smaller to compensate for your current cap.

Example: You have 2 tabs. If you had a lair cap of 100 dragons and you put 60 of them in one tab, the second tab would only support 40.

Following questions were asked:
a) Will there be more regular lairspace with the tabs or will it still just be 200 dragons as maximum
if yes then

[if a player dont want to use the tabs for whatever reason can they still get more than 200 dragons]

if no

[Will there ever be more regular lairspace? We are not asking for an ETA.. just a simple yes or no.

no response yet . will edit it in if it comes

[Will there ever be more regular lairspace? We are not asking for an ETA.. just a simple yes or no.

also no answer to question if no.. we simply dont know.. else we would not ask
@Taarnfalk, we haven’t given an answer on lair expansions because we don’t have an answer to give. If and when we have an answer, we'll let the community know. :)
@Taarnfalk, we haven’t given an answer on lair expansions because we don’t have an answer to give. If and when we have an answer, we'll let the community know. :)
sad sad stuff.... no more than 200 dragons still and they dont have an answer to us about lair space.. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I answered their post but doubt we hear anything more about it http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann ... t_36010588 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AAAAAAAARGH I could scream right now

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

aaand they deleted my more regular lairspace thread.70 pages of ppl supporting and writing about needing more regular lairspace. ... and removed ALL complaints/comments in their announcement who were about not getting more regular lairspace Im done.. :evil:

wont be surprised if they ban me.. ohh well bye bye flight rising I guess ? :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: If they let me stay I am not using gems on this game for a long long long long long wile

im soo done .. i dont have any engergy to put up a new thread or suggstion or anything.. Im done.. Fr do what they do and eventually they loose out..

I am looking for another game to take my money now..

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Tårnfalk wrote:aaand they deleted my more regular lairspace thread.70 pages of ppl supporting and writing about needing more regular lairspace. ... and removed ALL complaints/comments in their announcement who were about not getting more regular lairspace Im done.. :evil:

wont be surprised if they ban me.. ohh well bye bye flight rising I guess ? :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: If they let me stay I am not using gems on this game for a long long long long long wile

im soo done .. i dont have any engergy to put up a new thread or suggstion or anything.. Im done.. Fr do what they do and eventually they loose out..

THis happened to my super old thread of 3+ years about the rules on Blood/Gore on skins/accents. My board got deleted with no warning because some users started talking about boycotting the site on my thread, which I hadn't even seen until it was too late.
I contacted an admin about it in a polite yet concerned manner, and they restored my thread that same day, but deleted the whole boycotting talk from the other users.
I would suggest trying to politely contact one of the admins.
There is a chance they will restore it, as long as posters aren't talking about going on strike, boycotting, or just plain ol' talking shit about the staff/other people.

Siggy under construction!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I hate that they shut down whole threads if someone so much as expresses the slightest discontent at something the staff has done. Maybe they don't want another eye fiasco type thing to start up, but still. If people aren't being outright rude then let them complain.

Speaking of eyes, when Dark Sclera released I remember scrying it on Faes and absolutely loving how horrifyingly creepy it looked on them. But I was scrying a few up today and it doesn't look as... terrifying?.. for some reason? Like, did they change it? Or am I just used to it after obsessing for a few days?
If they did change it, why?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bowno wrote:
Tårnfalk wrote:aaand they deleted my more regular lairspace thread.70 pages of ppl supporting and writing about needing more regular lairspace. ... and removed ALL complaints/comments in their announcement who were about not getting more regular lairspace Im done.. :evil:

THis happened to my super old thread of 3+ years about the rules on Blood/Gore on skins/accents. My board got deleted with no warning because some users started talking about boycotting the site on my thread, which I hadn't even seen until it was too late.
I contacted an admin about it in a polite yet concerned manner, and they restored my thread that same day, but deleted the whole boycotting talk from the other users.
I would suggest trying to politely contact one of the admins.
There is a chance they will restore it, as long as posters aren't talking about going on strike, boycotting, or just plain ol' talking shit about the staff/other people.
Contacted them and got a pm by Aquerion.. lets just say.. its not happening... He/She basically wrote that more regular lairspace is not happening because every active dragon influence the economy and a way to solve this is the Hibernal Den. .. but they dont care what we feel.. They want more, newer and younger players and dont give a hoot about the older players and collectors...

I still play ... for now... but it no longer has a special place in my heart..

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'd like more lair space, but I guess the den is better than nothing...

My rant, so many projects, so little means to get them done. :( maybe smaller lair is better for me after all..
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Thats odd.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im just sad and mad.. Im madsad.

I am done with fighting on fr.. I will go in, feed, breed and do my dailies but no more engaging myself in it.. not after they deleted 70 pages worth of good debate and feedbacks... Im soo done.. The staff dont care shit about us and they just want to carter for the the open reg ppl... I wont quit.. I put too much money and time into it.. but I wont be playing on the same lvl anymore.. only if they change their lair policy which they wont..

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

If Aquerion wanted it deleted, they have the power to do it themselves. I've never heard of them telling someone to delete a PM to me. That sounds very off.
I'm sorry youre not having luck with this. On the bright side, a tiny bit more lair space is being added. Something is better than nothing.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

There is no lair space being added... we get a closet to shove our dragons in where we can forget them, not feed them and not breed them.. Sorry thats the way I see it.. Not to snap at you but im utterly GRRR right now.. Not at you Bowno.. but at the staff

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

i'm feeling really dissatisfied with my lair again... i kind of just want to clean slate it and exalt all my non-gen1s and sell the gen1s. i restarted my lore and just never got back to it, i never have the funds for gene projects, and all the dragons i have just gather dust :?

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

good luck on whatever you decide Alex, sometimes a fresh look is good

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

there's somethin real fucking irritating about offering on a dragon, only to realize you were a few minutes too late because you were looking at other G1s in the person's lair and someone else offered before you

ugh

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Wow people are shitting all over the skins/accents.
Way to be assholes to the artists that worked hard on them. It's so bad, that even the staff has had to come out and say "Hey guys, remember that real people made these. Please stop."

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

yeah its pretty bad.. and many of the accents are soo lovely and plaguelike.. also some I wont use but overall i think they are very plaguey

also ppl are really disliking the halo.. I like it.. I wont use it because it has something to do with magic but I like the design..

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Oh no. Magic on a dragon game.
Say it isn't so.
People need to stop being dicks :L I know the screen and internet protects people from knowing who it is doing all the complaining and what not, but people should still be civil.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hehe well the magic is me sweetie :D not the fr ppl. I dont have items which have anything to do with magic I dont complain about it I just dont use/buy the items :D

I think the general complaint is that the halo is not a halo because it is not transparent.

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Oh. Well. ;P I've seen people upset about the crown as well. And over the boots. They're upset because it should be arcane for some reason??????
HECK, even people who are upset about the familiar.
People are upset about everything :L Always.
It really bugs me though when people are shitting on the artists though. Thats one of the main reasons I haven't even bothered trying to make a skin for a festival. I'd prefer not to have half the userbase take a dump on me over it if I won.

I'm sorry if I came off rude to you xD I know you don't complain about those things. But the people that do. They just need to stop and think for a second.