Flight Rising Rant Thread

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Var you should have time for family and yourself. Don't feel guilty, enjoy it. :)

And yes, those staffs, just ugh!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Dew :hug: I feel bad whenever I take breaks cos I want to make sure I have enough stuff for you guys :)

I think I've realised why chest drops have felt low. There's so many new enemies these days that it reduces mimic spawn chance let alone the drop chance from them. Chests and NotN items can drop rarely from non-NotN enemies too, but it doesn't make it any less annoying.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I think they tweaked the drop rate too. I saw a thread with people talking about how low the drops are this year. I mean on the day we got 30 gathering turns, I got 0 chests, and have only gotten a pitiful few from gathering at all. Today was another zero day.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Agreed, Vare, I think the massive amount of enemies in each venue is really having an impact. I haven't devoted a TON of time to farming, admittedly, but I still feel like I'm barely getting anything. x.x Which is too bad, because there are a lot of good rewards this year!

I think they probably need to rethink the drop chance of chests at the very least- and hopefully, as was suggested, make old stuff just appear in the marketplace. Maybe a NotN-specific currency could drop from coli/gathering, too, so people could turn that in for chest-specific drops?

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

I love NotN so much. But every year now I've been going off to see my BF's folks during NotN. Glad it's running till the 6th at least, but damn have I really missed out on a lot of the cool items already. Was only able to gather and check pinkerton with the crappy Kindle I had with me. Lol.
Here's to hoping I can actually grind out the chests now that I'm home.

Siggy under construction!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Hhhh, watching a hatching and there's this perfect one-off XYY with primal eyes that is listed as "going up for sale later" but I dunno when "later" is. He matches my one-off XYX girl SO WELL, with the same primary and a secondary that is just one off from her secondary. They'd make a GREAT lore pair, and I just. I want him. I can afford him (if I deplete my Light Sprite savings). But I probably won't get to him in time ;_;
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Missed the boy because I was at work when the auction ended! :D And then another pretty boy I wanna buy, the person hasn't even acknowledged that I made an offer. There's isn't even an end date listed, like...
Hhhhh.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

The lack of room is getting really annoying.. Having my husband hold dragons for me is not a viable solution.... I want more room dangnabbit :/

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Yeah I'm looking at having to purge, even though I don't want to. :(
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

just had to send Locket & Pendant to my husband to hold.. I HATE the lack of lairspace :/

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I personally believe that it's rude to block someone without at least giving a reason why. I would never do anything to purposefully hurt or anger anyone else. So it really bothers me to wonder if a miss-understanding occurred and there's no way I can even try to work it out. I wish an explanation was required when blocking someone so FR would know and a message could automatically be sent to the blocked party so that they know why, even if they can't respond. Anyway, this is just my 2 cents. I'm not looking to start a discussion about this. I'm just venting my frustrations. I will admit I've seen people get blocked for some really silly reasons though. Like dressing a dragon up similarly to one of their dragons. So I guess I'll just chalk this up to one of those strange things I just won't ever figure out. :lol:

My usual rant: FR really needs to deal with lair space and soon. There's no way that I can make it through another NotN without more space. The dragons I had to cull during the event were very dear to me and friends and family are probably getting a bit annoyed at all the dragons they've been kind enough to hold for me. :(

Also, I finally finished posting all my gene goals in the gene goals thread and WOW, the list is daunting! It will be a LONG LONG LONG time before I finish geneing my lair. :lol:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I ignore ppl who has names with Demon,Satan etc in them because I dont want to look at them.. I never tell them why because it is my problem, kinda not theirs heh.. I wonder if they wonder why I block them though...I dont go looking for them but if I come across them I do ignore them.. this is my entire ignore list for now

so ppl can have really weird reasons for blocking.. well if not like name is weird.. I dont know heh just wanted to give a little insight into why I ignore ppl. Tend not to ignore the ppl who are rude, but only based on names... Cant imagine why ppl would ignore you though :hug: :hug:

And yeah we need soo much more lairspace.. I am at a place where I dont think it is funny anymore...

And hugs with the genes :D It´s a good thing to have it in one place.. I should go edit mine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

stay away from the ah.. you dont got room for the dragons you buy!! Your poor husband hold dragons he dont even use himself.. bad girl!!

(We need room ASAP)

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Tårnfalk wrote:stay away from the ah.. you dont got room for the dragons you buy!! Your poor husband hold dragons he dont even use himself.. bad girl!!

(We need room ASAP)
^^ This was me this week too! My cousin and a family friend had to hold 2 dragons for me due to impulse buys. My husband told me I need to stop buying dragons and gene the ones I have. :lol:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ashaine wrote:
Tårnfalk wrote:stay away from the ah.. you dont got room for the dragons you buy!! Your poor husband hold dragons he dont even use himself.. bad girl!!

(We need room ASAP)
^^ This was me this week too! My cousin and a family friend had to hold 2 dragons for me due to impulse buys. My husband told me I need to stop buying dragons and gene the ones I have. :lol:

LOL the EXACT same words came out of my hubbys mouth :P - but I dont care.. I love my two new WC projects.. now to save 4k gems up... woot. :P

with my luck they will cycle in monday when I am out of gems...

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Tabs and Hibernal Den is up..but still only max 200 dragons in your lair if you want to interact with them..

And I hate the new layout. . :/. Ugh

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Tårnfalk wrote:Tabs and Hibernal Den is up..but still only max 200 dragons in your lair if you want to interact with them..

And I hate the new layout. . :/. Ugh

The new look is awful - the dragons are so small you can't see no detail on them :roll: Yay for hibernal den (I hoard alot of oldies that I don't mind sending to hibernate) but I dunno...I preferred the old look :lol:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Not a fan of the new tiny dragon layout.
:(
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

50 gems or 300 items for ONE slot.. not a page but one slot.. one dragon you want to store beyond the 5 you can get for free cost you 50 gems or 300 items lol

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

its not 300 items per slot its a series of tasks that require up to 2 items per task each task unlocks a slot and there are 300 tasks much better than 300 per you had me worried Tarn :D