Flight Rising Rant Thread

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Qinni »

Vent your frustrations about the site here.

I'm sure you guys know all the rules, yes?

1. This is a rant thread where people can come to vent their frustrations about the game safely without criticism.
2. Please keep in mind that just because a certain issue doesn't bother you personally, that everyone here has a right to feel the way they do and have the opinions they have.
3. In short... Please don't come into this thread to poke the 'dragons' (ie: don't direct comments negatively towards others in this thread).

Thank you and happy ranting!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Lupis »

Coliseum, for the Wind Singer's sake, load. x.x

Oh, now the site is down for me.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

How come every thing they do to "make it work better" makes it work even less?
Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

I feel bad that the developers have so much work ahead of them but for god's sake, can we not at least get Runestones functioning for more than a couple hours at a time? It's the primary source of income for a lot of people, not to mention one of the easiest ways to make treasure, I don't understand why this isn't a priority : \

I'm trying to be patient but it's really frustrating to know that I've missed out on so many auction house finds and rare breeds from friends just because runestones isn't working.

I'll do my best to just wait until the new servers come up, but something tells me that won't fix the problem, since runestones not working doesn't seem to have anything to do with lag, it just flat out doesn't load at all.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

cowmuflage wrote:How come every thing they do to "make it work better" makes it work even less?

yup this soo sooo sooo much.

in Danish time its 10:30 in the aternoon and cannot sit and play for an hour to get just a little treasure out of the 3-4 puzzles i can do an hour

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

These last two days have been the worst for me so far. They are constantly saying it's because of the amount of people online, but I've been playing okayish with over 2000 players on at the same time, back when they had one server. Today, it started messing up at around 1500 people, became unplayable at 1700 and crashed at a bit over 1800.

And how come if you're signed out there's no lag at all?
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

Zuilu wrote:I feel bad that the developers have so much work ahead of them but for god's sake, can we not at least get Runestones functioning for more than a couple hours at a time? It's the primary source of income for a lot of people, not to mention one of the easiest ways to make treasure, I don't understand why this isn't a priority : \

I'm trying to be patient but it's really frustrating to know that I've missed out on so many auction house finds and rare breeds from friends just because runestones isn't working.

I'll do my best to just wait until the new servers come up, but something tells me that won't fix the problem, since runestones not working doesn't seem to have anything to do with lag, it just flat out doesn't load at all.
I like Runestones too and it pisses me off the no end that its not up an running. Fuck puzzles. They where never for me. You'll be the first to know about when my dragons can breed. My treat. I know the feeling of missing a dragon all too well.
Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

Qinni wrote:
Zuilu wrote:I feel bad that the developers have so much work ahead of them but for god's sake, can we not at least get Runestones functioning for more than a couple hours at a time? It's the primary source of income for a lot of people, not to mention one of the easiest ways to make treasure, I don't understand why this isn't a priority : \

I like Runestones too and it pisses me off the no end that its not up an running. Fuck puzzles. They where never for me. You'll be the first to know about when my dragons can breed. My treat. I know the feeling of missing a dragon all too well.
Oh goodness really? ;u; that's so nice of you - maybe we can do a trade, I have 6 eggs incubating at the moment - though none of them are rare unfortunately, since my two rares are still hatchlings. I do have a orange/brown pair that I'm working on geneing though, one of their babies might work with your coffee theme.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

how can ppl accually play runestone... my brain stops remembering stuff after lvl 3 :P

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Qinni »

Zuilu wrote: Oh goodness really? ;u; that's so nice of you - maybe we can do a trade, I have 6 eggs incubating at the moment - though none of them are rare unfortunately, since my two rares are still hatchlings. I do have a orange/brown pair that I'm working on geneing though, one of their babies might work with your coffee theme.
I think coffee for a rarer breed is a fair trade. <3 Not many browns on the site anyways because people want flashy colors or black/white/insert any secondary color here.

*anther rant* I will never shut up about the lag until its gone. My reaction to everything that is wrong with this site. Image

@ Tårnfalk

I like fast pace games.
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Why are pearlcatchers alway 100k+? I'm broke as dirt and I want one so bad but here they go up on ah for 110k atleast

And it's down. Again

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Qinni wrote:
@ Tårnfalk

I like fast pace games.
normally i do too but i simply got a problem with remebering ever since my accident 10 years ago.. bit of the reason why i want exhalting prices raized cause i cannot play runestones patch lvl 3

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Why are all the pretty dragons that I *can* afford always female? xD I have the money for a fairly cheap Pearlcatcher or even possibly Ridge, but they're all female! All of them! I just want mates for my Pearl and Spiral!

Then again, I'd be looking for double gened mates and those... don't usually fall under the "affordable" category. Bah, must make more money.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I have reservations up for single gened Spirals and Ridgies for 125kt :D I'd gladly lower the price for a Petopian such as yourself, Lupis :) Only to 100kt though cuz I need the money to actually buy the scrolls XD

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

Qinni wrote:
Zuilu wrote: Oh goodness really? ;u; that's so nice of you - maybe we can do a trade, I have 6 eggs incubating at the moment - though none of them are rare unfortunately, since my two rares are still hatchlings. I do have a orange/brown pair that I'm working on geneing though, one of their babies might work with your coffee theme.
I think coffee for a rarer breed is a fair trade. <3 Not many browns on the site anyways because people want flashy colors or black/white/insert any secondary color here.
Yay ^_^ It might take me awhile to get the funds for it, but the first coffee baby I get will go straight to you. <3
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

I really hope the dragon economy levels itself out eventually... :|

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

So after a long, shitty day at work and then on top of it walking in the door to find out my Grandpa has Alzheimer's I just want to sit down and play FR but no.. Of course I cant.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I see a lot of people who put future hatchlings up for reserve and use the funds to buy the breed change scrolls and genes. I don't know how they do it cuz I'm trying and it's not working T.T

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

AH WHY WONT YOU WORK. /glares at FR

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

The puzzle...its done...why you no give coins flightrising?! :lol: I can't wait until they get those new servers.