Show & Sell Your Dragons

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Gormanghaste: Those fae are darling! Love the male.

Tarnfalk: Hazari x Ashta's little ones are cute. Your AH oldie is handsome and looks great as a guardian.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies.

Death_Dino420: Your orca boy is really neat. Orca crystal/facet are fascinating!

MaximumOverdrive: Your lone noc is adorable.

In my lair 2 boys from Horn x Skylark.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Wraith grew up. 2 babies from Shaymie x Rhaegar.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Fern x Bark.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

GormanGhaste: Those fae hatchlings look great! I've always been a fan of circuit!
Tårnfalk: Hazari & Ashta's babies are very pretty! Thanks for continuing to try for me. ♥ The new oldie is very handsome!
Death_Dino420: Your tundra boy looks stunning all grown up!
MaximumOverdrive: That lone hatchling has terrific colors!
TygerDarkstorm: Wraith looks wonderful and all the babies have great colors. Especially that second skydancer! ♥

-----

I brought home another new girl. I've been branching away from the usual obs/red-range G1s lately. This is Vistiana. I think she'll be a real looker once I gene her up! Mina also got an apparel and accent makeover. :D

Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

MaximumOverdrive cute babies really love the bogs
Tyger oh my all the cute nature rock dragons are great and I love your sd babies
GormanGhaste awwww cute Faes
Tarn I really like your guardain babies and your oldie
Love all the spotted Mafia babies
Death_Dino420 your crystal fluff ball is very handsome
Ashaine as you know I love your metals girl and your plans for her

Another couple pairs grew up
Sindorei and QuelThalas
ImageImage
Portent and Nalak
ImageImage

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Tårnfalk - Nyx and Styx have such great babies, especially that terracotta one. Your new guardian is interesting looking, very grim. I can see why you like him.
Also, I went to copy-paste your name, so I could get the accented letter in there, but accidentally clicked "search google" which is right next to that, and so it looks like your name means "kestrel"? That's such a cool name!

Iceflight - Lovely as always, especially the black and red guardian, mirror and wildclaws

Death_Dino420 - Beautiful babies from Ember, and Elkin is looking fierce

TygerDarkstorm - the shamrock/white noct is particularly striking, but they're all lovely

Ashaine - Beautiful g1s, especially the tangerine lady. Tangerine skink is so pretty. Mina looks incredible! I love the accent with that apparel

TygerDarkstorm - Wraith is SO cool looking! I'm not always a huge ridgeback fan, but she really looks great

Syleye - Beautiful pairs. I look forward to seeing their children

GormanGhaste - I actually think I'm going to have a spare. I picked up a brother and sister with amazing colors and genes that would work, and then found another unrelated female. So, the sister would be looking for a home! Bar would be better, but it looks like metallic is ok, too. The type specimen for them is a tundra, but it says all breeds are ok, too. She living in my partner's lair right now because I am so overcrowded! Let her know, though, or let me know, and I can have her send her over.

In my lair, I hatched some from my progen's children. All free to Petopians if you want them

ImageImageImageImage

I also found this fellow! I am SUPER excited since I've been wanting a wildclaw pair for the Canopy subspecies. I just finished his mate, Silverleaf. He will need paint, and maybe a new primary, and okapi, but so worth it

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Death_Dino420 - Your orca tundra looks great as a grown up.

MaximumOverdrive - Tailgate and Cyclonus's lone hatchlings is so cute.

TygerDarkstorm - Horn x Skylark´s babies looks so good, i like their dark color range :) Wraith looks so ghostlike as a grownup. Shaymie x Rhaegar´s hatchlings are pretty :) Fern x Bark´s faes are darling

Ashaine - I adore Vistiana, she is supper stunning!! Mina is everykind of amazing. I love everything about her.. and im going to steal that accent!!! :D

Syleye - Sindorei and QuelThalas both looks so stunning, I love their apparel. Portent and Nalak´s are both so gorgeous :)

Teigan - Yup thats right my name means Kestrel. Tårnfalk was my hunters name when I played WoW. In roleplay her name was Tårnfalk Sølvpil (Kestrel Silverarrow). Maia is pretty. and lovely generation 2 skydancers :) Looking forward to see what you do with that wildclaw :)

I got the cold AND cystitis so i got soo much fever and snot in my body. But I hope i managed to comment on everyone.

Zev and Red had 2 hatchlings, both gembond no capsule but I like them anyway :)

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

Buttercup had some scatters and landed on a maybe...the darker brown color range might work with plague theme so she stays like this for now

Image -> Image gene preview: Image

Next scatter project is Fable.. and had no luck there

Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

No individual comments, sorry. My husband's condition is worsening. just wanted to say I love seeing everyone's dragons.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Iceflight -- pretty piebald/paints
DeathDino -- love Sparkle, he's my Ice's brother
Ashaine -- bee looks great
Syleye -- love Sindorei
Teigan -- yes, Maia is beautiful! I'll send you a FR message in a bit.
Taarnfalk -- love your gene plans for Buttercup
Dewclaw -- I'm so sorry. I've had recent experience of hospitals, rehab, and home healthcare with my mom; so if you have any questions or just want to commiserate, send me a pm.
SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful dragons everyone, here are hatchies
ImageImage
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

SammyB I love the opal on those!
Tårnfalk I really like how your scatter turned out
Teigan That wildcalw is too precious so cute
Syleye Sindorei is amazing! MY blood elf hunter greatly approves of their names too lol
Ashaine Wow I think she'll turn out amazing
TygerDarkstorm That's a lot of really cute babies!

I had two ocean nocs I don't plan on keeping either for myself if anyone wants em
ImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Dewclaw Im soo sorry to hear that your husband is ill. Hope he gets better

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image ImageImage

Image ImageImage Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Magnus and Verity babies:

ImageImage
Female Phthalo/Cottoncandy/White-----------------------------------------------------Male Lead/Blood/Moon
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

SammyB - I hope you are recovering well. Your bogsneaks are so lovely as always :)

Bulletdance - Very pretty oceanic nocturnes :)

MaximumOverdrive - Wow, pretty babies. I love their colors and genes :)

Guybrush & Elaine had 3 hatchlings.

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Fable had two scatters today.. none of them good.

Image -> Image -> Image

My brain fell in love with this guy which is so unusual because I REALLY dont like smoke as a tertiary on my own dragons but somehow he wears it so well in combo with his accent.. He had a horrible name so I just renamed him Flynn. Cho got his cleaver (they are soo stupidly expensive! ) and Gary got capsule

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

I rarely post now a days as Im too busy . I have my hatchlings included in the mafia hatchlings but I wanted to share two new pairs im quite exited about. I cant afford name scroll for them yet but once I can they be named in theme with my lair

Stained starter pair

Image Image

Stained bog/skydancer pair

Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ashaine: Vistiana is a wonderful step away from your usual colors and her gene preview is stunning! Mina's new apparel and accent are amazing!

Syleye: Sindorei and QuelThalas are gorgeous! Portent and Nalak are to die for! Love their colors.

Teigan: Your SD babies are so wonderfully bright and cute! Congrats on your new WC for your subspecies.

Tarnfalk: I hope you're able to feel better soon. :hug: Zev x Red's babies are lovely. I love your scatter and preview for Buttercup! I think you can make her plague-like that way. Fable almost had potential with his scatter.

Dewclaw: I can't imagine how you both are feeling right now. I wish all the best to your husband; I know how much it sucks to lose your partner. :( Sending lots of good thoughts his way for a speedy recovery. :hug:

SammyB: Cute noc babies! Hope your recovery is going well. :)

Bulletdance: Those nocs are so adorable!

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies!

MaximumOverdrive: Magnus x Verity's babies are lovely! I adore that girl.

Tarnfalk: Guybrush x Elaine's babies are really neat; that first girl is so stunning! Yikes, Fable's colors got worse. :oops: I agree that Flynn does wear smoke well. Cho looks great with his cleaver, and I love Gary's capsule.

Lorelei: Your new pairs are pretty! I adore that SD gal.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies. I would please like: Image

In my lair 3 babies from Tortol x Hermosa. 1 baby from Odessa x Tybalt. Jarvus grew up. Picked him up thinking he was going to be a tundra for my project, only to realize I have Vein, so now he's mate to Lycana and followed her to the Clan because she's his charge.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Canela and Larvae grew up. 3 babies from Grit x Ghast.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair Franny grew up. 3 babies from Mudrucker x Aimy.
ImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Daren x Nightfall.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Nautica and Trailbreaker babies:

ImageImage
Female Plum/Steel/Blue----------------------------------------------Female Stonewash/Robin/Robin
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Lovely dragons, everyone! As promised, I have some hatchlings to show off!

First off is Azalea. She's the one I kept from a Smolder x Xatia breeding. I keep considering breed changing her, but I'm not sure to what yet, so until then, she stays a Guardian.

Next are the two hatchies from Fraser's first clutch. They're available, if anyone might want to adopt them. Otherwise, they'll just go serve the Lightweaver.
Image Image

I'll add Luna and Talin's kiddos as soon as they hatch...or, if too much time has gone by, they'll get their own post.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Syleye: Sindorei and QuelThalas look amazing! I'll also definitely be interested in one of Portent and Nalak's future offspring for one of the family lairs! They will make some stunning little ones! :D
Teigan: Your progens hatchlings are beautiful! I look forward to seeing what you do with Swiftthistle!
Tårnfalk: Zev and Red's implings are gorgeous! Buttercup's last scatter is quite lovely! Sorry you're not having luck with Fable. I liked a few of those scatters though. Guybrush & Elaine's hatchlings have great colors! Wow! Flynn, Cho, and Gary look amazing!
Dewclaw: I'm so very sorry to hear that your husband is going through that. My heart goes out to you both and you will both be in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need a shoulder, just know that I'm here for you. *Hugs*
SammyB: Beautiful boglings!
Bulletdance: Those little ocean nocs are so pretty!
MaximumOverdrive: Magnus and Verity's hatchlings have great colors! Nautica and Trailbreaker's babies are just gorgeous!
Lorelei: I adore those stained dragons! Especially that skydancer! So soft and lovely! ♥
TygerDarkstorm: All the babies look amazing! Jarvus is plagued perfection all grown up! Canela and Larvae look fantastic as well grown and appareled! The implings are beautiful! Franny has great colors as do the rest of the hatchlings! That last skydancer is particularly eye-catching!
Tahlian: That gaurdian girl is fantastic! The nocs are very cute as well!

-----

I brought in a new dragon to the lair and surprisingly enough she's not a G1. She is a G2 imp though. I know, I know... I have a problem. :lol: Her name is Senza and I've been watching her for quite sometime. When her owner decided to part with her, I jumped. I'm so glad to finally bring her home. I gave her Facet and may someday give her Metallic as well. ♥

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Tortol x Hermosa´s floof are just darling. Odessa x Tybalt lone mirror looks good. Jarvus looks so fierce as a grown up :) Awww I love seeing how well Canela grew up. Larvae is looking so handsome too! Grit x Ghast´s hatchlings are wonderful :) Franny looks good as a grownup. Mudrucker x Aimy´s hatchlings are so nice. Daren x Nightfall´s hatchlings are pretty :)

MaximumOverdrive - Love those cold colored nocturnes :)

Tahlian - So glad to see your hatchlings :) Smolder x Xatia lone hatchlings is darling. Fraser x Vordana´s hatchlings has some really lovely colors!

Ashaine - I soo admire your collection of gen´1s and now gen ´2 imps too! She is absolutely marvelous! I would steal her mom in a heartbeat if I could ;)

4 hatchlings from Razzle & Dazzle

Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image

Got a pm from a fellow collector friend alerting me that this girl was on the ah for 500 gems.. Luckily I had that much in my vault so she became mine.. I had originally planed to make her a bogsneak but ended up with a Tundra. Zaire also became a tundra, just because floof are the best :P Also turned one of my bogsneaks into a mirror as Im still trying to get my pussles to go up heh Sienna will be the partner of Slumber and thus ruin my unbred 6 digit :P

Image Image Image

All of these 6 digits can be sold. They are scatter projects I have not gotten to yet and I dont mind selling to safe myself from more scatters. Pm me on fr if you wanna buy one or more :) - accents, apparel etc does not follow. Some are on ah but pm me and Im sure we can figure something out :D

Image ImageImage

Image Image Image

ImageImage Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia dragons born today:

Image ImageImage Image

ImageImage Image Image

Image ImageImage Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow