Show & Sell Your Dragons

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Wonderful dragons all! :D

In my lair 2 babies from Tortol x GlowingSea.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Saxton x Leilani.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 2 babies from Tarnish x Sia.
ImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Nimbus x Pinkberry.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sy beautiful skydancers.
Mozag love the mirrors.
Tarn love how Jupiter looks.
Mafia baby boom. <3
Tyger the middle guardian is my favorite. <3

Kinda short comments. Got some bad news today. Will be the last I can post until I can get some more space (oops, out again)

ImageImage

This one puzzles me. I use the self service to restore my other progen. The dragon that was returned...the colors sucked, so I was lucky enough to get 1 scatter. Scatters are just not in my usual budget. I am ok with the new colors, but I'm not sure he's mine. My female progens mate is this dragon, and she was bred with him. http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=130109

This is the progen I got (after scatter, original colors were slate/something/jade). he has no kids, and that's what confuses me. i would have bred him, and what happened to the one who is shown as my other progen's mate, but is still exalted.
Anyway, here is the progen that was restored to me, post scatter. Could be I found an egg, and that's what bred with my progen? I just don't remember. Numbers line up with this guy being my progen.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Mafia baby Bastet grew up!

Also baby explosion:

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Tortol x GlowingSea´s tundras are so cute. Saxton x Leilani´s hatchlings has some wonderful colors :) Tarnish x Sia´s imps looks very good. Nimbus x Pinkberry´s hatchlings are darling :)

Dewclaw - Omen is super handsome, and I just adore your Ember !!! Ohh wow, Swiftwing looks good but odd that he might not be your progen.... if he is not you can trade him away.. and he will be worth A LOT due to his id and his unbred status...If you cant trade him then he is a progen.. and if he is not yours maybe make a ticket about it?

Serendipity82 - Bastet looks darling as a grown up! What a stunning baby explosion :)

Crow & Raven had 4 hatchlings.

Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image

Clyde had some scatters... The last one might work with other genes - so for now I keep him like this

Image -> Image -> Image

Image -> Image -> Gene preview (maybe): Image

With Clyde in the maybe pile, time has come to scatter Bonnie. she turned into an x/y/x on her second try this run but the wings were of a wrong color so she got scattered again (sorry syleye :mrgreen: ) but alas still no luck....

Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn after thinking about it, I think he may be mine. I think I found an egg and used that to breed and just never bred the second progen.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Haven't posted in a bit, so there is alot of dragons to look through. Sorry for lack of individual comments for some, but going back three pages......

LupisDarkmoon - Ganymeda and Duarte look so awesome with those accents!

Ashaine - Love the evil fae

Mozag - nice dress-ups, and Praline looks lovely. Also very amused by the mirror siblings

GormanGhaste - I adore that judgemental, angry mirror XD

Syleye - your seafoam/rose coatl boy is so pretty, and he looks good with the accent

Tårnfalk - Octane 2.0 is really cool looking, and your Viking imp is great

Dewclaw - Interesting story with the progen. Could make for some fun lore. And he ended up looking good. Unusual colors, a bit, but good potential

I hatched Shadebough and Darkwater's first nest. I adore these two and am happy with their hatchlings. All are seeking homes, and of course free to Petopians

ImageImageImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Syleye -- love the stonewash imp--now I want a poison/toxin stonewash fae
Tyger -- stone noc and giraffe imp are my favs
Mozag -- aww, I love crackle :) goldenrod butterfly is gorgeous, and your children are a great idea, I especially love Black
Taarnfalk -- love Cho's look, and thanks for all the dress-up stuff!
Dewclaw -- Swiftwing's celedon silks look fabulous, whatever his status :)
Serendipity -- love colorful Bastet
Teigan -- love how much individuality the hatchlings have with such a tight pairing, beautiful

I was doing well this week saving up treasure, until I decided to go ahead and finish up my ladybug/ladybird:

Iceflight, Quickly's hatchling grew up. I named her in honor of a family member finishing chemo:

And here's new apparel/skin spam:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tyger such pretty babies those guardians are all smiles
Dew that was a great scatter he has lots of cool potential
Serendipity82 cute babies and such a nice variety
Tarn I love this pair and the babies they produce, we will not speak of what you did to that gorgeous abyss girl :P
Teigan wow those are really cool SD
Lots of adorable Mafia babies today
GormanGhaste I adore your Faes you have really done a great job of matching apparel with them

My subspecies had new little ones
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Teigan - Wonderful skydancers!! :D

GormanGhaste - Ohh thats a darling ladybug :) I love the arcane faes outfit :D wow you dragons looks amazing in their apparel and skins :D

Syleye - Stunning hatchlings hun :D and heheh never speak of the scatter.. until tomorrow :D

Double post today because I wanted to show off the dragons who got the plague apparel.. and no im not a hoarder :lol: :lol: :lol: .. I intend to buy more once i get the money :P Dragon spam incoming :D all the hours of grinding displayed here :P

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

reappears

Tyger: Definitely in agreement, that second guardian is just precious. That said, I think those Tarnish/Sia kids are really appealing too!

Dew: Very cool fae! I absolutely love your progen boy- his colors are just stunning. Any gene plans?

Seren: Wow, Bastet grew up absolutely stunning!! What gorgeous colors! And wow, I never realized how well Spring clown and Grapefruit work together. That's one pretty coatl.

Tarn: I think Clyde's possible genes look great, they match really well! He makes for a very cool dusty little Plague dragon. I am in AWE of all those new outfits o_o And I adore them all- perfect Plague aesthetics, I can't believe how many of the new apparel you got!!

Teigan: I just love those skydancers- their Oilslick thylacine is really lovely, it makes them super unique. The double Oilslick girl especially is beautiful!

Iceflight: I love those jaguar/rosette hatchlings so much +_+

Gorman: A ladybug fae is such a cute idea ;_; Your newly dressed/skinned dragons are looking great, especially digging that WC!

Syleye: Beautiful subspecies kids! The gold looks so good with those greens.

--------------------

Speaking of outfits- I've got a few updated ones myself, thanks to the new apparel! The nocturne boy is still waiting for NotN apparel and a coli-specific tailpiece ;_;

Image Image Image

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Teigan awesome skybabies. I like oilslick.
GormanGhaste love the ladybug fae.
Sy I'm partial to how those imp girls came out.
tarn and Lupis love the plague apparel.

To answer Lupis' question, I'm thinking saturn/rosette/lace or ub and if I'm lucky one day a coatl.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

LupisDarkmoon - I so admire your ability to dress your dragons :) You are such an inspiration to me :D I so adore Loire and proud of that her parents once were in my lair and will be again one day we get unlimited room :D

Lumino & Abigail had 3 hatchlings.

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Bonnie got some scatters and landed on yet another maybe.. thistle is NOT one of my favorite colors neither is gloom.. but it is in the maybe pile due to her wings so she stays like this for now

Image -> Image -> Image

Next scatter project after Bonnie is Gin.. and wouldn´t you guess it.. yet another maybe :shock: :roll: so over in the maybe pile with him..

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

and next in line is his partner Tonic... and she did not scatter well :lol:

Image -> Image

Once my scatter projects is over I have to look at the pairs.. they way they are now due to their colors they are going to produce such odd hatchlings :lol: but running out of old skin/accents to sell lol :lol: :shock: ohhh and I added two non scatter prject oldies to my hoard :) The mirror boy only cost 150 gems due to his awful offspring list... but I liked his colors so :D

Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn oh my word so many shrooms spent! but they look great, your WC cam out nice too
Lupis good to see you again, I really love your plague pirates ( I imagine them on some spooky ship with a skeleton crew )
So many spotted babies in the Mafia collection today. Makes me smile
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

TygerDarkstorm: Tortol x GlowingSea's babies are beautiful! Especially that first girl! Saxton x Leilan's hatchlings are so bright and wonderful. They remind me of an autumn fire. Saxton x Leilan's little ones are very lovely! Nimbus x Pinkberry had some adorable shadow babs.
Dewclaw: I hope things are going better for you. :hug: Omen and Ember look amazing! Your progen is very pretty!
Serendipity82: Bastet looks so stunning all grown up! Her apparel matches her perfectly too! The babies are all very beautiful!
Tårnfalk: Crow & Raven's little ones are fabulous! Clyde's previewed new genes look great on him! Good heavens, you have a LOT of RoR apparel! :shock: :o Lumino & Abigail's babies are so lovely! Bonnie's scatter is great, as is Gin's. Sorry that Tonic didn't cooperate though. Your mirror and fae look fantastic all dressed up!
Teigan: Such fantastic skydancer babies!
GormanGhaste: Sauin looks amazing! Such a perfect little ladybug. Your mafia hatchling turned out so pretty and all your appareled dragons look so good all dressed up!
Syleye: Your rune babies are always so gorgeous! I adore this batch! Such great color combos! The lapis imps are stunning as well!
LupisDarkmoon: I'm not going to lie, I gasped at that bogsneak boy. Wow, I had no idea they looked so good in the new RoR apparel! :o You really have amazing skill with apparel. They all look wonderful!

----

Pardon the lack of posting lately. I visit this forum multiple times daily to check in and see what everyone is posting, but I just haven't had anything new to post myself or in the family lairs until today. I made just enough room to bring this new guy into the clan. He represents one of my WoW OCs. My Drogbar, Umbrul, who I recently sketched up for Inktober. Here's how I'll probably gene him someday. Also, Zhaven got a new accent + some new apparel, Nightshade got one of my Sanguine Plumages, and Nyhm got one of my carapace arms.

Image > Image
Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Tyger - Your Friday babies are so gorgeous, really liking that mulberry wing Tundra girl, and I have been so close to buying that pretty caramel Fae girl so many times. She's the niece of one of my dragons too. But alas, they're a bit too similar. So beautiful though. <3

Dew - Ember looks amazing with her apparel and accent, and wow, what a lucky scatter on your progen! I think it's clear that Maokai can't be your random progen, since he's an Earth dragon and I don't recall you ever being Earth? Whatever the case, blood/honeydew/white couldn't be a better scatter result.

Serendipity - Bastet is very pretty and I really like all your warm-toned babies - especially that cute spring/blood Coatl girl!

Tarn - Crow and Raven's hatchlings were so beautiful, the second boy had such a nice, dark belly. I think Clyde looks very cool with his new colours, and to be honest - I think his current genes work very well for Plague. He looks like he's decomposing, even the colour on his wings is fading. Love the way you dressed him! Oh good lord, I can't believe you went and scattered away Bonnie's original look, and then that amazing blue and yellow. Maybe she agreed and that's why she's not really co-operating. :lol: I don't know how you find the patience to grind that many mushrooms, but kudos! All your dragons look fantastic in the apparel. Lumino and Abigail's kids are fun, with their many interesting tummy colours. The middle sister is my favourite. Gin is cute, but I can see why he's in the maybe pile - he's not bad, but only the primary is a keeper... Tonic was so pretty before, but I hope she scatters well for you eventually. Oh I love that new Mirror boy, great colours!

Teigan - Ooh, such pretty, dark hatchlings. Persephone is my favourite, I think she looks really eerie and elegant.

Ice - I really love those babies of Mannix and Mania's - I believe Tyger's Fiesta is one. The first girl is my favourite, but I adore that cheery Tundra too. There were so many wonderful dragons yesterday, all the jaguars of course, but I was really tempted by the tan/cherry/cherry girl as well.

GormanGhaste - Sauin is so nice, I really love his colours and your cute idea of making him into a ladybird! Bel is dressed so nicely and what a lovely naming idea too, good luck to the real life Bel! You have a knack for dressing Faes! I've always considered them very difficult to dress properly, especially the females, but yours all look really cool. Seriously, you're making me into a fa(e)n! :P

Syl - Oh my, those are absolutely amazing dragons Syl. I can't get enough of their runes. I can't believe that girl was exalted, she was easily my favourite. Those Lapis Imps are perfect, I really love jaguar/rosette in those colours. I hope they sell soon!

Lupis - I don't even need to tell you that your trio look perfectly put-together. I just love their outfits, and I think Loire is one of my absolute favourites in your lair. I was so envious of your ability to see the potential in her, and how, in your hands, she bloomed into this ferocious, wonderful creature.

Ashaine - Umbrul is really wonderful. I love turquoise poison, and he's going to look so amazing once you gene him up! Zhaven and Nymh look spooky and awesome, but I especially admire Nightshade because of how understated her apparel and genes are. She's so elegant!

Tarnish and Merodach grew up.
ImageImage

I gave Blasphemy the new apparel.

I bought a new dragon. I once saw her grandmother on a show thread on the FR forums, and thought I might want one like that eventually. I forgot about it, but happened to stumble upon this beauty and couldn't resist. I blame GormanGhaste for making me like female Faes more. :lol:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - wow those jaguar/rosette imps are amazings!! :D

Ashaine - Umbrul looks stunning!!!!! Zhaven is utterly wow.... im going to steal her accent okay :P ? I adore everything about Nightshade :D Nyhm is such an amazing boy :D

Mozag - Heh sometimes i do fear my dragons scatters wrong because they liked the color they were originally :lol: Tarnish and Merodach looks beautiful grown up. Blasphemy is so handsome! and wow Fallen is perfect!! I so love her :D

Two hatchlings from Scroll & Paige

Image Image

Previews:
Image Image

Gin got scatters and she turn into a maybe.. sigh what is it with all the maybe´s lately....

Image -> Image -> Image

My next project after her is Scroll. While he´s colors is not that bad they are not good either .. and the scatter did not help :shock: :lol:

Image -> Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Today a mix breeding, as My wildclaws are not the only pairs i plan to switch around with :lol: Today a mix between Cosmos & Deal resulted in 3 hatchlings... their genes is pretty outdated but I just bred them to see their color range :)

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

And Scroll got a lot of scatters and he still dont fit in...

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image >
Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

I added yet another oldie into my lair.. bit expensive but I just love her colors. She need new genes and a new breed but broke atm :) - also needs a new name :) Ohh and Thor and Sif got their outfits updated to look more plaguelike :D

Image Image Image