Show & Sell Your Dragons

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Ice may I snatch this garnet lady please?

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Sure thing! The owner is first on again tomorrow but wife will make sure that you both get one.

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Commenting on the last page!

Tarn: Mosquito and Leech have some of my favorite kids! Love the two elf wildclaws, they're both beautiful. Ron and Kim had really cute kids this time around- and oooh, I love Bait. You always manage to dress male spirals so well, and I think it's impossible! New Venom looks awesome, I'm so glad you got a replacement. Mr Hyde looks So Good in his Opal, I love it.

Iceflight: Thank you guys again for your endless generosity in giving us all access to your dragons! Those pale blue and pink skydancers are beautiful. And wow, those green and silver imps! The petals/scales coatls are especially stunning this time around. The spotlight dragon is BEAUTIFUL, and if she matched my lair I'd have taken her instead!

Dew: Beautiful new dragons, I especially love the Coatl lady.

SammyB: Happy to see you back, lovely bogsneaks as always!

Tyger: Oooooh, I love those circut mirrors. And Otis' lair always has such cheerful hatchlings! Love that last SD from Derg/Chessa. I really love all the soft blues and gentle reds of Splash/Inuit's kids. And Ghoul looks AMAZING, but that's predictable, he's a stunning dragon in general! That yellow SD from Raj/Braid looks like a flower garden.

Ashaine: Love that new Noct! A simple but elegant color combo, I think.

--------

A nest hatched and I got some new dragons!

Muertriere is from my partner's lair- we both fell in love hard with copper metallic/alloy, so she got a pair. Incidentally, I've been looking for a male PC to use an accent I really like, and he was perfect.

This girl is settling in with some new clothes! She's almost fully dressed, and just needs new Ferocious claws and a banner + the mantle I'm brewing for her. She reminds me of hypothermia.

Aaand a hatchling boom! All for sale.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautifol babies ya'll. sorry for the lack of posting. here are todays babies!
ImageImageImageImage
Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Lupis the pearlie is adorable!
Sammy that metals. <3
I have a few that aren't really all that special but ehhh.

I can't remember if I showed this guy or not...

He needs genes.

Mishmash..
ImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

LupisDarkmoon - Ohh that pearlie is wonderful!! Zendaiya looks amazing in her apparel. And the tundras are so pretty ! :D The ridgieback is handsome

SammyB - such wonderful golden babies :D

Dewclaw - Deeps looks so good!! :D Wampyre is a handsome guardian, cant wait to see what you will do with him. Nightmare looks amazing, and your two imp boys are really wonderful.

:::::::::

Romeo & Juliet had 3 hatchlings today, all male.

Image Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image Image

Another GLEE moment.. i went on dragon searched for every dragon from 2013 which were obs/obs/spring and one of them let me buy his dragon .. so I get a new Vial!! :D

And I had two scatter saved from yesterday and used one each on the dragons i got from Tygerdarkstorm; none of them really turned into my colors but the guardian looks nice :D

Image - > Image Image - > Image

and very rarely a sales post from me

I got two gen 1 dragons who I no longer really need as I am trying primarly to collect 2013 dragons.They would make excellent Slytherin and Gryffindor tribute dragons. ive chosen to put them here instead of the free thread but I might give them free anyway ;) Kinda depends. They are on fr too as I wanted an interest check there as well

Laurence - bred all named. Gen One, Id #2316324, Hatchday:Feb 12, 2014 (3 years). Sally - bred all named. Gen One, #2786026 hatchday - Mar 28, 2014 (3 years)
Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies.

LupisDarkmoon: Muertriere is absolutely stunning! That ridge girl does look a lot like hypothermia. I wish I had your guys' creativity with apparel. Your babies are really pretty!

SammyB: Those bog babies are stunning!

Dewclaw: Wow, those males look great!

Tarnfalk: Romeo x Juliet's boys are very handsome. Congrats on a new Vial. Squishy's colors are still odd, but Galao's actually mesh well, even though I know it's not your type of palette.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies.

In my lair 3 babies from Giera x Beatrice.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 5 babies from Tut x Mrow.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Porphyrios x Khaali.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Ir's late so no comments but my poisonous mafia baby grew up.

And I got her cheap.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Well, now that the site is back:

In my lair 2 babies from Danira x Lenovo.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 2 babies from Warmonger x Wardance.
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair TigerLily got glimmer. 2 babies from Tholannan x Breeja.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Monster x Bride.
ImageImageImage

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Aw damn, Tyger, that Pearlcatcher lady would be the one to sell quick! I'll have to keep an eye out for any more like her that show up, because DANG, she's amazing.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Yeah, I had wondered if people here might be interested in some of these babies, but that happens so rarely and we didn't know when the site was coming back up that my friends went ahead and listed all the babies they hatched. But that pair produces pretty nice babies on a consistent basis so hopefully it won't be too long before another shows up that catches your interest. :)

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Haha, that's one of my favorite pairs from you folks, they're always beautiful! Here's to hoping they toss out another kid like that. (I'm also very interested in any female snappers they hatch! Not quite enamored with the current baby, but I'll keep my eyes peeled! That pair is one of the very few I can find that give nice red and brown range snappers.)

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Giera x Beatrice floof looks really good. Tut x Mrow made some delightful hatchlings :D Porphyrios x Khaali´s little ones are pretty. Danira x Lenovo´s sds looks good. Warmonger x Wardance´s hatchlings are always nice to see. Tigerlille really is pretty with glimmer :) Tholannan x Breeja´s mirrors are cute. Monster x Bride never fail to make cute hatchlings.

Dewclaw - LOVE how you dressed the mafia imp :D And wow that bogsneak looks delightful.

:::::::::::

YAY the site is up ! :D

In my lair Mr. Darcy & Elizabeth had 2 hatchlings. I scryed the parents and they will get Rosette for their next breeding.. not sure if I do Jaguar too :D

Image Image

adult preview:

Image Image

aaaand a few changes in my lair.. I traded two of my non 2013 dragons for two 2013 dragons, and the tundra is even a 6 digit ! :D I switched one of my none 2013 imps with one of the mafias 2013 imps and gave him a scatter.. not a keeper though.. I am 100% sure that the Imp came from a petopian.. but who i cant remember :oops: .. he was swamp/swamp/purple range tert to begin with.. forgot to save his previous look sadly

Image Image Image

Venom got spiral/poison/toxic and Vial got pearlcatcher

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Whee Mafia hatchlings are back in a non private msg on fr form.. i think Wifey is relived of that :D

Hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Yay glad that we're back! Wonderful dragons as always everyone :hug:

And huge thanks to Tarn and the Mafia for taking the time to send PMs on FR for the Mafia showcase! Sorry for not replying personally, I've had a rough week :hug:

I finally got around to changing Odhran into a bogsneak and also finding him a decent mate. She came named Circe, not sure yet if I'll change it or any of their genes.
ImageImage

Hatchlings!
Vare and Maria had a girl and 2 boys
ImageImageImage

Kael'Thas ad Liadrin had a lone boy

Junius and Junia had 2 girls and a boy. Surprised to see not 1 but 2 bogs from them.
ImageImageImage

Volvagia and Molgera had 3 girls
ImageImageImage

And Molgera upgraded from Freckle to Safari

And yesterday cos I managed to forget to incubate yesterday Monarch and Emperor had a girl and a boy
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Just popping in to say oh my gosh I have missed so many pretty babies. Glad to be back to see them all again!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

So glad the site is back up and running! I've missed seeing everyone's amazing dragons and hatchlings! ♥ And huge thanks to Tarn and the Mafia from me as well for taking time from their days to PM the mafia hatchlings every day on FR while Petopia was down! I was glad not to miss seeing those delightful babies everyday! You guys are great! ♥

Comments starting from yesterday onward:

Dewclaw: I absolutely adore the bright, poisonous colors on that mafia imp! Wow! He looks great all grown and dressed! Your new bog lady is stunning as well!
TygerDarkstorm: Danira x Lenovo's hatchlings are so soft and lovely! I adore how the red-hued thylacine looks on Warmonger x Wardance's brown-range hatchlings! Tigerlily looks wonderful with her new glimmer! Tholannan x Breeja's babies are adorable. I adore the bright thylacine on the second one. Eggplant primary with a bright green-range tert always makes me think Illidan. :lol: Monster x Bride's babies are stunning! Such great colors!
Tårnfalk: Mr. Darcy & Elizabeth's hatchlings look wonderful! I can't wait to see the hatchlings once the parents get rosette! Your two new tundras are lovely and I'm sorry the imp did not cooperate for his scatter. Venom and Vial look fantastic!!
Iceflight: Beautiful hatchlings as always. The mafia dragons always make me long for more lair space. ;)
Varethyn: Odhran and Circe are beautiful! Vare and Maria's hatchlings are lovely as always! I'm still a huge fan of Kael'Thas and Liadrin's hatchlings. Junius and Junia's babies are such perfect pastels! Volvagia and Molgera make such wonderful fall-colored babies! Molgera looks great with her new safari! Monarch and Emperor's babies are always amazing!

-----

Aleksandr grew up, got iridescent/shimmer/glimmer, and got covered in apparel. I love how he turned out! ♥

I replaced my prior Ashaine with a new G1 version. Thankfully he came with butterfly and spines, so I just had to give him savannah. He matches his mate, Noleni, well! (You have no idea how much I want to commit taboo and breed these two!) ♥ His prior imp incarnation got re-named to Talos, his son.

Image Image Image

Hera finally grew up, got all her genes, and some apparel. I bought her a mate that I named Kanan. I will show him again once he grows up and gets his own apparel. ♥

Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

This was a trial breeding that seems to be a winner! I might keep the mirror guy. And even though the brown noodle didn't get opal, he's still really nice. Lots of potential! Free if anyone wants (except the mirror, make me an offer)

ImageImageImage

And these two from a met/all/runes pair.
ImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Glad to see Petopia back up and running!
Thank you Tarn for the wonderful in game mails to show off the beautiful dragons.
Here are hatchlings.
ImageImageImage