Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Teigan »

Oooh! The spotlight pearlie is gorgeous! May I have him?

This girl, who is hopefully going to a home soon, came from my partner's lair, out of one of my subspecies pairs she has there
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Sure thing! Wife is calling the owner now

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Clevercoil x Sydney´s hatchlings are lovely. Otis x Merlot little ones are pretty too :) Stain x VolTira´s hatchlings are awesome plague babies.

SammyB - Wonderful pearlies and bogsneaks. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Teigan - Cute ip, hope you find a good home for her.

5 hatchlings from Lord Fluffington the 3rd & Samantha

Image Image Image Image Image

Preview:

Thanks to Ashaine, Jill now has her fist accent. It´s tied to my clans lore and my hatchery´s name. Thank you so much Ashaine, its awesome !

Thanks to Syleye´s ghosthunting skills 5 of my dragons got ghost.. and i managed to hunt down one myself. Just like 90 to go :lol:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Kessana had scatters .. now she is just mocking me... almost back to where i started, cept for a better green secondary, a richer darker purple primary and a darker brown tertiary... FINE, for now i think about it.. stupid dragon :lol: :lol: I dont know if I wanna keep her like this but I dont know If I dare to scatter her again....

Image -> Image -> Image Maybe genes: Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

I'm really happy with my new dragons/new pairs. I still need homes for ALOT of the old, retiring one, (anyone past Mossyhide in the back of the lair, if you want to take a peek), but I found homes for a few at least. I'm excited to be re-ordering things a bit

ImageImage

Those two don't have mates yet, but I'm working on it.

This gal is to go with the lovely pearlcatcher Iceflight gave me

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

SammyB: Super cute babies; love all the PCs!

Iceflight: Adorable mafia babies!

Teigan: That imp baby is pretty!

Tarnfalk: Cute babies from Lord Fluffington the 3rd x Samantha! Jill's accent is amazing! All your ghost dragons look lovely. Kessana's scatter isn't terrible; maybe you'll find a way to work with it.

Teigan: Those two male PCs are handsome! Love that female guardian you found.

In my lair 2 babies from Demetrius x Berry.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Larvae x Scab.
ImageImageImage

Vixaria's latest mafia picks have grown up.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Lucius x Alkara.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Lots of cool Mafia dragons
Teigan your girl is cute. what is the subspecies she's from? And I love your pearlie boys
Tarn of those babies are adorable
Tyger great babies thy looks so good on WC

Revan and Thal'Ena's babies
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

2 finished Projects
ImageImage

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight of the day -Pearl/Murk/Murk i find is an unusual color combo so I chose this girl:

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Iceflight, that odd pearl boggie when scryed with poi/tox is amazing. I should not ask for another so soon, though. But if it gets to be exalting time for her and no one has asked, let me know?

TygerDarkstorm - lovely dragon-lings, especially those faes

Syleye - wow, beautiful batch of hatchlings!
And, the imp is from a subspecies I made, called Riparians. I have a few breeding pairs, and my partner has two imp pairs, over in Light, if you're interested in one :)
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Amazing dragons everyone!
TygerDarkstorm-Those are seme very mysterious Wildclaws I love them
Iceflight-That first baby is stunning
Syleye-I love all your little ironmans
Teigan-Those pearls are great they look like druids
Tårnfalk-Jills tattoo is awesome

I finally got a new dragon and made some babies :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Teigan - That peacock/Obs/Obs pearlie looks stunning! The accent fits him soo well. I really like your radioactive pearlie with stained too. The guardian is going to be a good mate for the mafia pearlie. Ohh and never feel bad for asking for Mafia hatchlings. The more you ask for the better :D :hug:

TygerDarkstorm - Demetrius x Berry´s hatchlings are adorable, I really like the ghost one. Larvae x Scab´s hatchlings are marvelous :) . I love Vixaria's mafia dragons as grownups :D. ucius x Alkara little ones are pretty.

Syleye - Revan and Thal'Ena's´s imps are stunning, you are really making me like stained :) Mephyston and Vesara´s hatchlings are just marvelous. And your two finished projects are so stunning!!.

Bulletdance - It is so good to see you on here :D I ADORE your ghost dragon and its hatchlings, so wonderful! :D

5 hatchlings from Guybrush & Elaine. Im tempted to think about scattering Guybrush in the future.. but thats a looong way before I get to that so for now he stays as he is :lol:

Preview:

Kirrandria is amazing ; giving me her 6 digits :headbang: :hug: :hug: :hug: :headbang: :hug: :hug: :hug: Now I got two more scatter projects yay (and more on the way! because she is amazing!) :lol: :headbang: :hug: . Already scattered the boy once , though he did not cooperate .. i think... I actually did a scry I like eventhough blue normally is not my colors ..but I probably scatter him more once I get down to grinding some more :lol: :mrgreen:

Image -> Image scry : ImageImage

While my mind decide on if I like Kessana and before i got the two wildclaws from Kirrandria, I scattered Mcarine. His colors was not bad, just dull.. He is still not a keeper, though he do look good with ghost... just still.. dull, but my next scatter projects will be the wildclaws from Kirrandria, so he gets to look like this for a little bit, maybe my mind decide that he works after all.. never know with my brain :P

Image -> Image -> Image With ghost: Image

And last but not least I finished geneing Sheridan :D - and I gave Thread Ghost, cant see it because it blends in with her primary color

Image Image

for fun hatchlings previews from Needle & Thread (Click for larger img)
Image Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they can raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. They are not petopians but they want you guys to have pretty dragons, so they have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here. All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free.

Hatchling spotlight - Light has dominance so I wanted to showcase a light hatchlings. :

Image preview: Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I think that first scry gives him a very ancient Egypt look, Tårn!
Lovely dragons and hatchlings, everybody, especially all the new Ghosts that are appearing!

I've just got some Valentine's hatchlings from my "Mint-er Winds" and my Triple-Orca pairs. If you decide to grab one, jsut shoot me a message and I'll refund the treasure, as they're free to petopians!
ImageImageImageImage
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Syleye: Ooo, those imps are really handsome! Your bogs are very pretty. Your finished projects are stunning!

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies!

Bulletdance: Your ghost bogs are wonderful!

Tarnfalk: None of my dragons have ghost, the person who bought it must have changed it. Guybrush x Elaine's babies are really cute! I think the blue scry and previews are neat on the WC boy. Interesting scatter from Mcarine. Sheridan and Thread look great!

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies!

Kirrandria: Your little babies are so adorable!

In Anaiya's lair 2 babies from Rainier x Ghoul.
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 2 babies from Trudor x Molten.
ImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Monster x Bride.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Bullet lovely ghost bogglings
Tarn pretty sunny babies
Cute Mafia babies those snappes are super adorable
Kirrandria pretty coatls and orca is always win
Tyger you have a nice batch there ....not sure whats cuter snapper babies or bogglings

Eversong and Crystalsong's new babies
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kirrandria - those hatchlings are just darling :D

TygerDarkstorm - aww how neat someone put ghost on one of your pretty hatchlings, then you know its going to be loved and kept :) Rainier x Ghoul´s skydancers are wonderful, I really like their colors. Trudor x Molten´s little ones are darling, blue and yellow goes well together. And I always love Monster x Bride´s hatchlings :D

Syleye - Wow, those skydancer hatchlings are such amazing golden statues. Lace work really well on them :D

Gin & Tonic had 4 hatchlings, Tyger do one of your friends want one?

Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image

Kirrandria continues to be amazing and gifted me 3 6 digit guardians :D :headbang: :hug: :hug: :hug: I think the girls colors is a keeper and I look forward to get to scatter the two boys :D

Image Image Image

One of my fellow old dragons collectors were having a sale and I walked away with this girl for only 500 gems :) (What no I dont have a thing for wildclaws :mrgreen: :lol: ). Also spotted a gen 2 tundra on the ah. And Nebula got her Pinstribe and striation. Still debating with myself which tert to give her of if I should let her keep gembond. In the art she came with when I bought her, she has gembond :lol: 8-)

Image genes: Image ImageImage

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight - a lovely imp girl:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Teigan: Such a cute little imp! Your new dragons are very lovely!
Tårnfalk: I really like Lord Fluffington the 3rd & Samantha's babies! They have such great colors! I'm glad I was able to help you with an accent for Jill. She's so gorgeous! ♥ I'm jealous of all your ghost dragons. ;) They look amazing! I kind of like Kessana last scatter! She's very plague-like! Guybrush & Elaine are interesting. I like the look of the last ridgeback best! Grats on the new 6 digits! :D Sheridan and Thread look wonderful in their new genes! Gin & Tonic's little ones look great! All your new dragons look fantastic! Grats again!
TygerDarkstorm: I adore Demetrius x Berry's little wildclaws! Larvae x Scab's little fae are stunning! Vixaria's latest mafia picks look wonderful all grown up! Lucius x Alkara's babies are bright and wonderful! Rainier x Ghoul's babies look amazing! Trudor x Molten and Monster x Bride's hatchlings make me wish I had more room in my lair! Wow!
Syleye: Revan and Thal'Ena's hatchlings look fantastic! Great colors! I adore your finished projects! Their genes and apparel go so well together! Eversong and Crystalsong (love the names btw) had a stunning batch of babies!
Bulletdance: OMG, I adore that new dragon of yours and the hatchlings. They are amazing!
Kirrandria: Those hatchlings look great! I love their colors!

Whew, that was a lot to catch up on. :lol:

-----

I FINALLY completed Zacarius and his mate, Kyoshi. I think their apparel layering cost me a small fortune. :lol: They are officially the two most dressed dragons in my lair now.

Image Image

Also, my finger slipped and I purchased this girl I've been eyeing for a long time now. Her name is Shandril and she was a right pain in the rump to dress. (Tarn: She reminds me (color wise) of the Wendy x Peter pairing you used to have!) I'm currently bidding on a mate for her. Hopefully I'll win him! ♥

I also made myself broke again by purchasing this little lady. She's an eldritch/blood/eldritch G1 and the third one of that color that I now own. I don't know why I had to expand my current pair into a triplet bunch, but I couldn't resist. My wallet hates me now. I'll show her again when she's grown, gened, and fully appareled. Here is a scry of how I'm thinking of geneing her. :D

Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ashaine - Zacarius and Kyoshi are just the most wonderful dragons ♥♥ Im glad your skin got through, its just so jawdroppingly stunning as is their apparel :D I need to buy more apparel slots for some of my dragons too :D Glee yes Shandril has the same primary and secondary color as Peter & Wendy which is on a looong vacation in the mafia lair, She is stunning!! Raize is everykind of fabulous! She is going to look amazing. Your wallet may hate you but your dragons are stunning! Now we just need more room!

Wesley & Buttercup had 3 girls today, sadly only one with pinstripe.

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

I have not been able to trade this girl away so I renamed her, change her breed and kept her... I dont know still.. she feels off to me.. might get scattered down the road..Delenn got her bogsneak breed change. Not sure which tert i want for her. Leaning towards capsule :)

Image genes suggestion:ImageImage

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight- a lovely pearlie girl:

Rest of the mafia hatchlings:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image