Show & Sell Your Dragons

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Nick »

Alex wrote:Image
Korben - #348071 (mid/short offspring list, no unnamed kids)
This one is still up for sale for 400k, I'd be half tempted just to throw a single scatter at him and see if his colors turn out better (since he's not selling anyways because of his colors), but I don't have the money or gems for it...
And he could very easily turn into an unsellable nightmare amalgamation of pinks and greens or some crap, with my luck :/

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Tyger -- love Dot's hatchling
Ashaine -- oh I really like Dominique's accent too
Taarnfalk -- yes, I especially love Strider
Mozag -- savannah looks great on Praline
Iceflight -- beautiful skydancer petalbutts

So. I have finally found the perfect apparel for my favorite awkward dragon, my random prog Eroico:
using intense attention on a mirror dragon amuses me unreasonably :)
Attachments
Eroico jpeg.jpg
Eroico jpeg.jpg (48.74 KiB) Viewed 3559 times
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Gorman that triple camo noc is quite pretty and your new babies are cute I especially like the first Fae
Dew I love your additions, your apparel and dragon aesthetic makes me happy
Moonith very spooky guardians <3
Tyger so many pretty pretty babies your making it as hard as the Mafia does..so many I wish I could add
Lupis oh wow I should seriously have you dress all of my dragons ! You have a good touch for it
Tarn cute little spirals and your new boy is gorgeous you have no luck with WC and scatters I swear
So hard not to take all the Mafia babies
Ashaine ooo she looks good
Mozag wow such pretty dragons seriously want a plague lair now

Have a couple new pairs
Sunstrider and Eversong
ImageImage
Aviana and faebright
ImageImage

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Teehee, Eroico is just too precious! He appears to be in a constant state of judgement and skepticism. :lol:

Holy moly :shock: ! Sunstrider is gorgeous! ... /stares longingly

Nothing new going on in my lair at the moment. Just wanted to compliment everyone on their hatchlings and new holiday attire. I'm still saving up for the carapace arm - should have it by later today or tomorrow.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ashaine: Oh good, I'm glad someone snagged that beautiful SD boy; almost asked for him myself, but he would produce a range I already make in my lair. Dominique looks wonderful in her apparel!

Tarnfalk: Guybrush x Elaine's babies look great! The first scatter could have had potential, but yeah, they're definitely not your colors.

Mozag: Mama Chapel looks great in her apparel! I don't think the reds appear too clashy on my laptop. Oh yes, Jezebel looks amazing with jaguar. That accent is perfect for Aconita. I think Praline looks stunning with savannah! Shantak and Blessing look amazing in their accents.

Iceflight: Darling mafia babies. I would please like: Image

GormanGhaste: I tend to find the funny eyes so hard to use, but I love how you've utilized them on Eroico! He looks hilarious. :lol:

Syleye: Oh your new pairs are so stunning! You have been collecting such beautiful dragons. I'm waiting to see if one of your imp pairs produces a female I like for my project. :)

In my lair 4 babies from Myune x Ash.
ImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 2 babies from Kethtaz x Indigosa.
ImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Derg x Chessa.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Alex - Good luck selling Korben!

GormanGhaste -Hahaha, I had a good laugh at that. He looks so funny! :lol: Poor Eroico must feel so out of place as the only Mirror in your lair. <3

Syl - I just love the wonderful mixture of beautiful dragons in your lair. The first two are bright and bold and wonderful, while Aviana and Faebright are soft pastel dreams in perfect apparel. It would be hard to pick a favourite, they are all so lovely.

Tyger - Oh I think that charcoal girl is too precious, the colours look so nice on her. Understated and elegant. And on the other end of the spectrum are those gorgeous glimmer belly babies - all sunshine and summer. The peacock boy especially looks very handsome!

The insanity continues in my lair. I gave Vein a complete makeover.

And then I went ahead and bought two new dragons because my obsession with tarnish and copper continues.
ImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - soo good to see you posting! Chapel wear the plague cloak really well. I dont think the reds are clashing at all. Jezebel looks amazing in jaguar! Aconita is just perfect with that accent :) Praline is darling in savannah. Shantak and Blessing looks fabulous with those accents!! Vein is sooooo darling, i adore her :D and wow your two new additions looks so stunning ! :)

Alex - Im sorry to see you cant sell your 6 digit boy. His colors is not what I go for so he would also be a scatter project for me and alas for that he is too expensive :/

GormanGhaste - hehe i love Eroico´s eyes :D

Syleye - Ohh wow Sunstrider loooks sooooo stunning! :D Her and Eversong will make amazing hatchlings im sure. Aviana and faebright have the most darling and soft pastel colors :)

TygerDarkstorm - Myune x Ash makes such pretty dark toned babies :) Kethtaz x Indigosa´s always makes pretty plague imps. Derg x Chessa´s hatchlings looks very pretty :)

Sheridan & Delenn had 3 hatchlings.. sadly again none to their two pinglisters wishes heh

Image Image Image

Previews:

Image Image Image

I went through A LOT of scatters on Octane yesterday and she ended up in a Maize/ Cerulean/Carribean and luckily for me that was good enough for someone else.. so I got a new Octane in trade

Old Octane (which now has a new name and is living somewhere else) - New Octane, who are much more my colors (she is also an old dragon just to confuse everyone)
Image Image

With Octane out of the way my mind and I decided that I was not satisfied with Jupiters look so he is my next scatter project. He has an old unique id; 767776. So I wont be trading him.. I stick with his scatters until they give me something good.. which they did not today.

Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Syleye -- love that accent with chocolate bee
Tyger -- my Era coos over her new siblings :)
Mozag -- love tarnish petals
Taarnfalk -- Rippa is striking
Iceflight -- beautiful, I have no room :)

Kimetha and Linden
ImageImage

had three hatchlings:
ImageImageImage
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Tyger such pretty dragons! your ash babies as so cute and now I may have to find an oilslick grapefruit..I did not know that oilslick had such a pretty highlight
Mozag Vein is so pretty and I agree copper and Tarnish are wonderful colors
Tarn pretty little statues and I am so glad Octane scattered to a color you could trade for those more your style!
GormanGhaste Pretty Fae parents and they have darling little ones

Once again my pair failed Dew. I may need to swap the male for closer range
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sy no need to replace dragons you love. If it happens, it happens, and if not, then not. The babies they make are beautiful. Each time I am sorely tempted by at least one of them. If it weren't for lair space issues..ugh full again....that middle boy would be mine.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Iceflight: Can the family Arcane lair (Calita) home this cutie, please?

I will post later when I'm not mobile. ;)

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Mozag: Vein looks incredible! Your two new dragons are gorgeous. I love how catlike the PC looks.

Tarnfalk: Sheridan x Delenn's babies are really lovely. The middle one is my favorite. Old Octane's last scatter was pretty; glad you found a home for her. New Octane looks great! Oof, yeah, Jupiter's scatters are odd.

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies.

GormanGhaste: Kimetha x Linden's babies are super cute! I can't decide on a fav; they all have neat aspects with their colors.

Syleye: Those imps are stunning! Wowsers! Love the middle one.

In my lair 1 baby from Acapulco x Olga.

In Otis' lair 3 boys from Spirit x Victalyassa.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 2 babies from Morokai x Nubiti.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

Tarn - Ooh, that middle girl is beautiful. Flint is a great colour, and it works so well here with those genes and colours. The new Octane is gorgeous, I've always loved maroon tertiaries with brighter reds. Oh dear, I hope Jupiter cooperates soon, because these scatters were erm...yeah. :lol:

Ice - Argh, those radioactives are so beautiful! One would never suit my lair, but I constantly fantasise about getting an outrageous jaguar or petals radioactive with wild, bright wings. The rest of the hatchlings are wonderful too, especially the clay/crocodile/spring SD girl. Very unusual and pretty!

GormanGhaste -Kimetha is so pretty, and I love her silly little crown! The babies are lovely too, somehow they all managed to make their crackle not look terrible. Quite an achievement!

Syl - Oh gosh, those opals are lovely. While the first boy make be more harmonious, I think the stonewash tertiary is really stunning - I didn't know opal made it change into that colour.

Tyger - That mauve Skydancer boy is very pretty, it's always nice to see gembond these days. The other babies are cool too, but he's easily my favourite.

I clearly only bother culling my lair when I intend to fill it again instantly. I bought these three ladies yesterday.
ImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

GormanGhaste - I love your fae hatchlings. Their parents looks really pretty :)

Syleye - Those are some stunning blue imps :D

TygerDarkstorm - Acapulco x Olga´s lone wildclaw is darling, i love how the skink matches the rest :) Spirit x Victalyassa´s hatchlings are lovely, my niece approves so much. Morokai x Nubiti´s hatchlings are interesting, i especially like the last one :)

Mozag - ahh its good to see you more active!! :D Calaca is amazing! Malady is just darilng and I adore her name :) Mazaxes is so pretty!

Venom & Vial had 3 hatchlings. Their first since I got them as oldies.. they have no genes so they went to plague mother right away but I still adore them :D They got named Experiment, Testtube and Formula :P

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

and a single scatter.. and Jupiter thought naaah i dont wanna cooperate :P

Image -> Image

some of my 600 listings on ah sold and I gave Octane bee and opal. Also been playing around with outfits to see if my mind can be pursuaded to like the dragon as it is so I can save on my scatter projects. I tried to give Lumino & Cho a bit more pirate/plague/viking vibe

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Tyger oh my look at those soft babies so pretty, your banana belly nocs are pretty cute too
Mozag wow very nice additions truly loveing the snapper baby
Tarn nice little experimental nest the spiral girl came out pretty
Metallic Mafia babies <3
Moam and Eyir's clutch
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

Tarn - Hah, well my activity always comes and goes in huge bursts. Usually when I'm happy with my lair, I have nothing to post as I'm not buying anything, and I don't generally breed... Anyway, cute hatchlings, my favourite is the middle boy, although glimmer would have made him even nicer! At least this new scatter of Jupiter's isn't as bad as the previous hideous combination of purple and brown. Octane looks so lovely with bee! The outfits on your boys are really great. <3

Ice - Oh man, I love those three first opal babies. Such nice colours and genes, especially the first two! The rest of the kids are great as well, especially the lovely gembond Skydancer.

Syl - Wow, those are some impressive kids! I can't decide between the gorgeous boy and his blazing golden colours, or the more stern orca sister. She looks like she'd throw some serious judgment your way. :lol:

"Three sons have I, and they ride by my side. The fierce, the black, and the wicked are their names." So go the lyrics of one of my favourite Manowar songs, and since I decided to redo my "children dragons", that's what I named them (although granted, I only have two sons and a daughter, but she's wilder than either of her brothers, so it works). Recently the kids have been acting like a pack of marauding Mirrors, so I thought it would be fun to get a Plague-eyed trio of ripple/runes kids, to show they are siblings, but with wings in different genes to represent their individual personalities. They all wear a ring with the colour of their birthstone (although the youngest should have a paler blue, but none available alas!)
ImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Ohh those skydancers are gorgeous!! :)

Mozag - I love your three mirrors and kinda laugh of the idea of kids like marauding mirrors :P My favorite of them all is Fierce. The teardrop jade is paler.. but also more greenish i think

2 hatchlings from Wesley & Buttercup, both still scatter projects but they are so much down the line so i bred them :)

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

And Jupiter finally scattered right.. going to be exensive to gene him but prob worth it i hope

Image -> Image -> Gene preview: Image

With Jupiter out of the way the turn has come to Clyde. He is a present from Tyger so he wont be traded either So i stick with him until he scatter just right. I liked his look to begin with but a little plain to me . Sadly none of the scatters was better :lol:

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image