Show & Sell Your Dragons

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Falcon »

Wonderful dragons, everyone! I enjoy seeing everyone's new projects and hatchlings. :)

I would've posted earlier but ended up busy. Still, I'm in complete shock at how quickly this fandragon project went for me.

Say hello to Jani:

I grabbed a wildclaw scroll for him as soon as I saw that he was the color combination I'd been hoping for and his current primary and secondary genes are not final.

His sister and brother also turned out really nice and I'm in complete shock that one of them even hatched as a skydancer:

Image Image

These two are up for adoption, as I don't have the heart to exalt them for being so pretty.
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sorry no comments. Crappy time of things.

Not really happy with her clothes, but ran out of the good stuff.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Serendipity82 - Aasim is very handsome, like Tyger I did not notice his underbelly gene to start with, it goes so natural with his colors. Dianthus is a very handsome bogsneak :) Ashes looks great with constellation. And very pretty hatchlings :)

LupisDarkmoon - Wow that girl looks awesome as a spiral!! Your hatchlings are so stunning! :D

Kya - Gratz on getting your fan dragon, I had to google who it was a fan dragon :mrgreen: Your dragon looks very much like the Loa raptor :)

Dewclaw - I am sorry that RL is not good for you hun. Hang in there :hug: Your dragon is sooo gorgeous!

5 hatchlings from Splinter & Sawdust, the pair have the same secondary and tert with only primary to vary.. giving room for some rather....different dragons :lol:

Image Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image Image

Fritz + Lost got Morph and Akela + Found got Noxtide. I love how weird Found looks :)

Image ImageImageImage

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Tarn: Thank you so much! :) And your hatchlings are really colorful, wow!

Lupis: Thank you, I'm going to keep bee on the parents. :) And your new girl looks great as a spiral!

----

One lone girl from Sprite and Nixie. Rawr, you've got a grandkid:

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Just please remember to say thank you to the person giving you the dragon. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Primal eyes/Multi-Gaze spotlight(s):

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Iceflight that's a really nice group
Kya I LOVE the wings in that color she came out really cool
Tårnfalk omg I can't look at that second noc too long or I'll steal it and am down to only 4 free spots :lol:
Dewclaw ooo spooky and pretty

I have finallllllly bred a dragon with non normal eyes it's also a triple :headbang:

ImageImageImage
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I'm just going to start from the top of the page~

Kya: love those purple babies, they give me Lisa Frank vibes :) the little pearlcatcher girl is so pretty and wintery as well

Dewclaw: nice accent on that girl!

Tarn: cute babies, and your dragons are all looking great in their genes and apparel!

Bulletdance: ahh they're all so cute and vivid! congrats on the facet eyes, those look awesome

------------------------------------------------

Some of my newly acquired dragons and ones that have grown up! :D

ImageImageImageImageImage
SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Bulletdance, Are you selling that beautiful triple? Its been a while since i seen a fae that i liked LOL. even so Congrats on a beautiful clutch!

Hatchies:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

SammyB free to petopians :)
SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Bulletdance: Awe Thank you!!!!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kya - What a lovely pearlie :D

Bulletdance - If you need me to breed them again when/if you get more room let me know :D Your faes are super lovely!

Vephriel - I love Cthylla´s name and outfit, she is really pretty. Jester grew up to be a handsome bright lad! Psyche is so stunning, Love her wings :D Winter is just darling and Fiona is super pretty, love the fireflies! :)

SammyB - Wow you have some real pretty hatchlings today, soo stunning :)

4 hatchlings from Hargrim & Vixen. Hargrim just refuses to clone himself :?

Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Just please remember to say thank you to the person giving you the dragon. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Wonderful dragons, everyone!

These two stardancers aren't available for free nor for a low price, their parents were very costly to gene so I need to earn back at least some of what I spent. Also, these two are named after RL constellations.

Image Image
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Kya: OMG, I LOVE Jani! *squees* He's perfect! ♥ The other hatchilngs are stunning as well! Sprite and Nixie's lone baby is so soft and beautiful! Your two starry babies are pefection! I hope they sell well for you and find great homes!
Dewclaw: I think your wildclaw's clothes look wonderful! I love her colors and genes!
Tårnfalk: Splinter & Sawdust's hatchlings are so lovely! I adore all their vibrant colors! Fritz & Lost look amazing with Morph and Noxtide suits Akela & Found wonderfully well! Hargrim & Vixen's babies are so wonderfully plague! I love them all!
Bulletdance: I'm loving those bright babies! Grats on the triple!
Vephriel: Your newly acquired dragons are absolutely stunning! I especially adore Cthylla! Her multi-gaze eyes go so perfectly with her colors!
SammyB: So many fantastic imp hatchlings! I adore that lone wildclaw!

-----

I haven't had anything to show lately, but my best friend surprised me with a gift today. She found an egg while gathering and it hatched into this perfect little beauty. She knew I collected these colors, so she sent her my way and I couldn't be happier! She's my first G1 primal! The fact that this girl was hatched by a friend makes her even more precious to me. ♥ I'm not sure yet how I plan to gene her, so I may post her on the LF advice thread. But here's one cute scry possibility. :D

Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kya - Stunning starmap hatchlings!! :D

Ashaine - I really like your new gen one. And primal eyes sooo lucky! I vote snapper :P but you can see that from my scries heh

1 hatchling from Nahash & Nathaira.

Preview:

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

I finished one birthday dragon's outfit:

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

@iceflight Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile, but recently just got back into FR and would love this cutie if the mafia is willing :)

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Love your hatchlings everyone!

This one is now mine.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Qinni - Such a cute tundra - she is just darling :)

Serendipity82 - Pretty colorful snapper :)

Lupen202 - Nice to see you on here again. Hopefully we get to see your hatchlings/dragons soon :)

3 hatchlings from Gru & Lucy. I really like these

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image