Show & Sell Your Dragons

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Ashaine »

Nachtwulf: That safari nocturne looks incredible!
LupisDarkmoon: Congrats on the snapper baby! His colors are wonderful! Your sanguine pair always has the most amazing babies!
Dewclaw: What an amazingly colored imp boy! He's so pastel and lovely!
Mozag: Your dragons always take my breath away! What amazing colors and apparel! Decay is drop dead gorgeous! I may have to keep an eye out if she hatches another baby with her same colors & genes! ♥
SammyB: What amazing bog babies!
Tårnfalk: Merlot & Chianti hatched wonderfully colored little ones! Bait & Tackle's babies are so odd in color, but still very pretty! Sally looks great with Jaguar! Guybrush & Elaine's hatchlings are so lovely! Especially that pearlie! Boris & Natasha's babies are beautiful as always!
Syleye: Those double copper babies are just jaw-dropping! WOW! Rathorian & Delrissa's babies make me long for more lair space! Claude & Claudine's hatchlings have such amazing colors! Cloudstrider looks wonderful with his new genes! I also love the new girl you got. I saw that hatch and seriously considered her myself. Glad you got her! ♥
Varethyn: So many gorgeous hatchlings! Those flint tert ravens are especially stunning! I also love Naila's redesign and her mate's scry! No worries on Battlecat & Cringer. I'm willing to wait and lair space is a big issue right now. So if it takes awhile, that is ok by me. :D

-----

Not much going on in my lair, though I did spend far too much on this G1 lvl 25 double white boy right here. I think he'll look great in the Contrast Rogue apparel. Now I just need to save up the gems to gene and breed change him. Ugh. #expensiveprojects

Image > Image

I also picked up this boy and girl recently. I'm not entirely sure what I plan to do with the boy yet gene and breed wise, but the girl I do have plans for.

Image Image > Image

EDIT: I also just attained this lovely lady today. Her name is Maven and she will be the mate to my Finneas. Bless my cousin's heart as well for sending me over the money to gene her. I can't wait until she grows up. She will have the matching accent to her mate. ♥

Image Image
Also, over in the family fire lair, two little molten lava guardians were born today. One girl and one boy.

Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sorry no comments. oral surgery did not go without a hitch. While suturing, the Novocaine started to wear off....not good. Now all I can do is drool and bleed. :P

I have a few to show. Not happy with this guy's clothes yet..

Eventually want the new genes for this guy.

And this girl, who needs a new name.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Cloudstrider is so handsome with his new genes ! :D And wow that gen 1 looks amazing; and her previewed genes fit her so well ! :D

Varethyn - Naila looks wonderful ! :D Her mate will be perfect for her. Emperor and Monarch´s faes are darling. Cringer and Battlecat´s hatchligs looks good, hope they soon give Ash what she want. John and Genna snipsnaps is darling! :) Palash and Parnika´s little ones are always good to see. Braith and Sable´s bogsneaks are utterly stunning! :D Aeolus and Aenarete´s hatchlings are cute. Corvus and Corax´s birds loks perfect :) Balmung and Sigurd´s triple orcas are pretty. Toriel and Asgore´s lone pearl is nice :D PHEW that whas a lot of hatchlings :P :D

Ashaine - Wow your black and white boy is so handsome, love your plans for him :D I adore your snapper! You should keep him a snapper.. they are not so popular but I adore them! :D Your guardian girl looks pretty too, i really like her accent. And ohh that coatl pair is darling :) The molten lava guardians is amazing.

Dewclaw - wow that triple white imp grew up so handsome! Your spiral boy will look amazin in the new genes and I just love your tundra girl!! :D

::::::::

KITTENS!! Free for grab. Just offer their hatchlings up for free :D They are named because I dont like unnamed hatchlings ;) :D

Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image

I gave Jaguar to Thor and Rosette to Sif

Image Image

Shadow got a scatter and somehow he persuaded me to give him Jaguar :shock: :lol:

Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Vare love your kitty dragons and your babies are very nice!
Ashaine wow he's going to be stunning and your recent acquisitions are stunning ( especially like the coatl)
Dew oh wow hope you are out of pain soon your imp is so drool worthy and I adore your gen 1 floof
Tarn yay kitty babies and as you know I really like how Shadow came out this scatter

Vare has more grandwhelps
ImageImage
ImageImage

Impulse buy
ImageImage

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sy, thanks for the well wishes but don't mention drool, LOL. I did enough drooling yesterday and last night to put some dogs to shame. :o

PS, I love your eyeburner!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Dew: That new imp is amazing, I love his colors! I can't believe people aren't breeding more in the pink/robin/robin range, when I see him. Oh no, I'm so sorry about the surgery, but your dragons look amazing! I love that imperial, and the tundra is too cute.

Mozag: LOVE those fae twins! I remember being really jealous when I saw you'd snagged that first boy before me. I'm glad you got him, though, he's perfect! Absolutely love those bogsneaks. Jaguar really looks fantastic on Decay, it makes her markings so sharp! I need to get some more copies of that gene...

Tarn: Bait and Tackle do indeed have weird kids, but they're very fun! Sally's Jaguar is really cute, and I love her cat collection to go along with it. I love that first Guybrush/Elaine kid, he's super cute!! Lionel's looking great in his rags. Those kittens are SO CUTE!!! I love the fae! Shadow's new scatter is gorgeous, even if he's REALLY not living up to his name. :lol:

Syleye: Ooh, I love the dark lace on those imps! And wow, that's a lucky water egg, some great potential there. Those blue imp/bogs are great, too! Cloudstrider looks awesome, I love what Jaguar does to faces. And oooh, what a pretty new gen1, I love the eventual scales she'll get.

Iceflight: That cherry/double obsidian was calling my name, I'm glad to see that one got a home! Great hatchlings as always. The purple crystal Tundra with the red belly is so cute, if I collected purples I'd have taken that one.

SammyB: Love the bogsneaks! You breed purples that I actually LIKE, that's rare.

Vare: LOVE that new jaguar pair! That guardian especially is absolute perfection. Really liking that second John/Genna kid, and that cute female ridgeback! The goldenrod/maize pair continues to excel.

Ashaine: Oh what a cool black and white boy! That guardian lady will look amazing as a fully gened out skydancer. And oh my good lord, that coatl pair. ;_; I might... might pick up a baby some day. I just adore that male. Love those molten guardians, too!

----------------

I finally got an accent for this boy I got from the mafia, and named him! He's now Dendroba, named after the scientific name for poison dart frogs. Still not totally satisfied with his apparel but I really really like his accent!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Ohh those sd looks amazing! :D I adore your impulse buy-; so vibrant!! :D

LupisDarkmoon - that bogsneaks reminds me of a troll from Wow :D Nice!!!

:::::::::

No takers for my kittens yesterday so they go up on ah today...

Nyx & Styx had 4 hatchlings; the driftwood girl is my own favorite

Image Image Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image Image Image

Changed the dads tert to Lace. Mom might need another tert too just not sure which :D. Also found a 6 digit on ah for 100 gems.. yes he has a lot of unnamed hatchlings but hopefully one day we be able to change that..He would look nice as bogsneak :D

Image Image -> Image

And Pebble still dont like me..

Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Iceflight/Mafia: I'm hoping to one day have a peridot/peridot/white dragon of some sorts, could I please adopt the peri/peri/blush girl for project purposes? :3

Wonderful dragons as always everyone :hug:

Relic and Memento had 2 boys
ImageImage

Bluemoon and Bloodmoon had a boy and a girl
ImageImage

And Turdus and Merula had a boy and a girl, failing their pinglister with the wrong tert colour
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - Relic and Memento´s china pearls are adorable :) Bluemoon and Bloodmoon´s hatchlings are always a delight to see. Turdus and Merula´s bird sd are fabulous :) I make sure the mafia tundra makes it your way :D

:::::::

Han & Leia had 5 hatchlings, free to petopians so if you buy them off ah ill reimburse :D The last male is my own favorite

Image Image Image Image Image

adult preview:

Image Image Image Image Image

And Ron got tundra and Rosette. Only Jaguar to go. I bought the forest edge Vines for Oak. Brewing another token as we speak so nest festival Willow can get one too

Image Image

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Lupis that accent is great
Tarn lots of cute babies and wow that girl really wanted to be purple
Vare lovely antiques and your shiny babies are very pretty

2 girls
ImageImage

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I snaffled that male SD, Tarn.

So pretty!

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Tarn: What cute Jaguar guardians! The driftwood girl really does steal the show. Your new 6-digit will make a great bogsneak! Han and Leia had amazing kids, I LOVE the wings on the Rust boy. Oak looks great in his new vines!

Iceflight: Gorgeous as always, I love the greens this time! Especially those precious butterfly Mirrors.

Varethyn: Oh wowww, that blue girl from Bloodmoon/Bluemoon is just magical. Love the blackbirds!

Syleye: Beautiful pearlies! I love that pair.

---------

It's fair to say it took exactly no time at all for me to fall seriously in love with Lackjaw. :lol: she even got an accent, tiny as it is! She deserved some good tusks.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - ohh darling pearlies; so soft and pretty :)

LupisDarkmoon - LackJaw is amazing!! Her names reminds me of a special croc in everquest 1 which were really sought after due to its drop which were good in vanilla. :D
Image Image

::::::::::

In my lair Zakat & Qen had 4 weird puppies :D; the snowbelly fae is my favorite

Image Image Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image Image Image

Ron got done :D I think that was the last of my dragons to get Jaguar and Rosette :D Now to await new genes :P :lol:

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

ImageImage Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Tarn: Aww, that's perfect! She does look like a little crocodile, doesn't she? And that it drops armor is even better. "Lackjaw" is the name my brother gave his hunter's raptor in WoW long ago, and I've had a weird soft spot for the name ever since. Those weirdo jaguars are so fun!! I love them all, honestly, they're just happy on the eyes. And Ron looks great!

Iceflight: Beautiful as always- can I pick up this boy? I can't help it, he's stunning.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

he should be on the cr now :D wife called the owner

Sne is Danish for Snow

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Wow, those are some really awesome dragons!! That black with the blue scales is very striking, the purplish blue with green guardian is gorgeous! Those eye burning green petal dragons are awesome!
Those skin and appearal combos are brilliant and creative!

Bluuuuuuuuuueeeee spam XD

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?