Show & Sell Your Dragons

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

@Tarn - I'm so happy she's settling in so well! Byzantine was my 'replacement progen' for years before I could get the real one back. I selected her colors to be compatible with Natharius but my plans never really worked out. Crimson toxin is so pretty. (She had older genes 'cause...well, poi/tox and so forth didn't exist when I bought them, haha.)

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Hello everyone! I am sorry for not posting a lot lately.. My illness have been really kicking my butt lately. :/

But I looked at the last couple of pages!! Very nice dragons!! I love what you've all been up to!

This is my recent dragons.

ImageImageImageImage

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Ice-ice babies? Well, one of them is x/ice/ice anyway. I may have to retire this pair; the new color wheel added in some shades in their range that could be better (koff koff moon). Free if you want one.
ImageImage
ImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I need food, all food types. These dragons are for sale for stacks of food.
(also accepting gold so I can buy food). Just comment with your offering and which dragon you want.

Gen 1's:

Grown up hatchlings:

Tri-Caribbeans:

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - ohh those babies are not odd at all; they are wonderful! That first imp especially ! :D

LupisDarkmoon - Byzantine is so beautiful! Cainwen looks so good in his apparel :D Barbarossa is amazing too, love his archer hat and i adore his sweater :D Saber and Paleoth´s hatchlings are wonderful plaguey. I espeacially like the second fae girl.

Bulletdance - cute babies; its nice to see circuit :)

TygerDarkstorm - Maury x Morgra´s babies are actually really pretty. The first imp looks like a coral reef to me and the gembond looks like bubbles. If there was a use for perma babies i would make the mafia take him in. Warmonger x Wardance´s snipsnaps are adorabe and Rainier x Ghoul´s babies looks amazing :) CocoOrange x Hydrangea´s babies looks so delicious. Glee i love my grandbabies from Monster x Bride. Celestis grew up beautifully. Nuclear is soo stunning! Huggles to all the unsold :hug:

Peridot - Wow all of your dragons looks amazing. You got a real talent for dressing them ! :D

Nachtwulf - Uhh those babies are soo cool.. heh i made myself laugh :mrgreen:

Makoes - I organize a food run to you from the mafia today hun. I love your babies.

::::::

I bred Bonnie & Clyde today just because. They gave me 2 hatchlings. I like the male wc the best.

Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings of the day - i know scales is not super popular but i just think she is utterly adorable :

Image Preview: Image

rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

2 hatchlings from me today. the dad is getting replaced

Image Image

and apparently i now also need fruit and spices in my lair.. Meet Saffron and Peach

Image Image

I felt a need for a new Waffle & Syrup so here they are...They are going to make the ugliest hatchlings ever but i like them heh

Image Image

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Lovely dragons all! :D

In Anaiya's lair Shell grew up.

In Otis' lair 2 babies from Fabulous x Lisa.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Thank you Tarn!

Iceflight - Might I perhaps buy/adopt that featured coatl? I love scales, and she's so cute.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful Dragons everyone.
Daxis has Grandbabies!
Here are hatchies:
ImageImageImage
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Bullet: Sombra's kiddos are so cute- the fae especially really matches her mother's name.
Lorelei: Butterscotch is SO CUTE, I love orange bellies! Saffron is Amazing, wow.
Tyger: Wow that's a lot of babies! Love how cheerful Maury x Morgra's babies are. Those x/reddish/reddish babies are all amazing! The last spiral has such lovely matching eyes.
Peridot: WOW I love your dragons- you have such a good eye for apparel. The wildclaw is REALLY striking my fancy, and I love the wings and coat on your pearlcatcher boy!
Nacht: Pretty icy babies! I've always liked ice crackle.
Makeos: That cystal bogsneak is so lovely!
Tarn: Oooh, I actually quite like the lady coatl! Orange looks so nice with cool grey-blues.
Iceflight: Beautiful mafia babies- I'm very tempted by that grapefruit coatl, but I know I should pass.
SammyB: Cute boggies as always!

---------------

Two lair dragons and a grown up today!

Coyote is ridiculous. I got him because he's related to Noltharath, but this boy came with almost completely different genes and as a guardian. It would have been SO EASY to just find another dragon with his colors- he's not exactly unique- but no, no, I'll just spend 400k getting him new genes! Just another shining example of my great decision making.

I'm SURE Natalie came from a Petopia person, but I'll be danged if I can remember who. I got her as an imp- I couldn't resist her beautiful belly and matching eyes. You can hardly even see her belly anymore, but I adore the bright red eyes with black and white.

Aaaand this girl grew up! I spent all my remaining gems on an accent for her.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

More ice-ice babies. All XXY! Free to the locals as usual. If you buy one off the AH I'll reimburse.
ImageImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Shell grew up very stunning. Fabulous x Lisa´s babies have so stunning colors :)

SammyB - Pretty bogsneaks :)

LupisDarkmoon - Coyote is GREAT! I know the feeling of spending tons and tons of money on a dragon :D Natalie is very pretty - checking her bloodline i can see she comes from Ashaines friend Daxis. Love how you dressed your ridgie girl.

Nachtwulf - Uhh very cool ice babies :D

::::::

I bred Fall & Autumn to get some lace babies. They had 4 hatchlings and only ONE of them have lace :lol:

Image Image Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Peridot - I am sorry to hear you're not well, I hope you start feeling better soon. :hug: I love your new dragons, you always use apparel so well, and have an interesting spectrum of colours. I also envy your ability to keep such a neat, small lair!

Nacht - Nice babies, it's always fun to see what your lair produces! I especially like the cyan contour boy - glad to see he got a good home!

Makoes - Lovely dragons, I really like the Tundra GenOne, hopefully she gets a good home!

Tarn - Cute babies from Bonnie and Clyde, the boy may be more conventionally handsome, but I think the little Coatl lady is pretty too. Bad luck on only getting one lace baby, although I personally find it quite a weird gene and have yet to see it look really good. I don't know what it is with me and the newest genes, none of them have attracted me at all (except runes <3). Boo! ANYWAY, love the Bog girl, she's super adorable and manages to rock an ice belly without making it look too blue.

Ice - There have been some seriously attractive mafia babies, which is why I've been homing them left, right and center. I never get enough of seeing the many wonderful colour combinations they produce. Something for everyone!

Lorelei - I adore your goodie-lair, and think that fruits and spices definitely belong there as well. I love the yellow belly on that first Boggie baby!

Tyger - Ooh, I love the fuchsia wings on that moon boy!

Sammy - Pretty babies, I especially love the abyss wings on that grape girl.

Lupis - So glad to see you back! You have one of my all time favourite lairs, and I've really been enjoying reading about your beautiful dragons. I will forever be envious of your dressing skills and your eye for interesting colours and accents. And the lore...oh the lore... <3

I've just had a big purge in my neck of the woods, and that means existing dragons get some changes as well.

Mirkwood became a Skydancer and my new druid, because her colours were so similar (but better) to my old one.

Inferna grew up.

I was thoroughly bored of Omen's bar, so he got poison...now I have TWO maize poison/obsidian/obsidian dragons and don't seem to be willing to get rid of either of them.

Prudence grew up and became a Pearlie, because I can't get over my female PC addiction (also, her tarnish primary was wasted on a tiny Fae body).

And then I saw this amazing Skydancer on the AH yesterday and I COULD NOT RESIST, but since I have a very similar SD girl already, I made Benedicamus into a PC as well. Oh those golden runes and the amber facet...so in love. <3
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

More unwanted dragons grew up
Nefretiti wrote:Babies

Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons of the day - a really adorable skydancer girl:

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the dragons:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

2 hatchlings from Toblerone and Marabou

Image Image

and i bought myself a new Bounty , a new Doughnut and a new Pancake. Pancake.and Doughnut is a pair.. im not 100 & satisfied with Doughnut so he might get replaced

Image Image Image

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Lovely dragons all! :D

In my lair 3 babies from Myune x Ash. One day Ash will have glimmer or something instead of okapi. If I can ever save gems. :lol:
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 5 babies from Tholannan x Aspen.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair, Darling got her winter wolf cape. When I get around to properly redoing all of the banners/logos for the dracos, going to use her for the Outcasts one. 2 babies from Spirit x Victalyassa.
ImageImageImage
The mauve/pearl/pearl is so adorable.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Nacht: Aw, what lovely imps! That contour one especially is amazing, I never realized how BRIGHT cyan is.
Tarn: Fall and Autumn make such pretty, fitting babies! I love the underbelly on them too, even if lace is fancier.
Mozag: Aaaaaaa, gosh, I'm so glad to hear that! You happen to have one of my very favorite lairs as well, and one I'm very often jealous of. Some day I'll start actually writing lore for my poor dragons again, some day... Mirkwoood looks amazing, I love that odd but well-suited combo of apparel. Inferna is _perfect!_ And gosh dangit, now I want a maize/blood/obsidian coatl, that handsome man has stolen my heart. (I know he's double obsidian but those feathered wings make a very good illusion of blood!)
Mafia: Very cute babies today! The tundras are extra nice.
Lorelei: LOVE the new Pancake! Bounty looks amazing too, with those dark, earthy colors.
Tyger: What cute babies! That wine/rose skydancer is the one catching my eye- very striking colors.

-----------------

Nothing new from my lair today, so just showing off three tundras!

I picked up Thorn from this thread a while back, while I was still just lurking. He'd caught my eye the moment he was hatched, but it was only seeing him unsold and grown up that sealed the deal. I'd been looking for a tundra to use an old accent on anyway, so I consider it fate. (and oh my good sweet heavens, I adore brick giraffe)

Now here's an old face. Jack's been with my lair for three years going on four. He's an ooold six-digit and frankly his colors will never be popular, especially with a very hard to work with tert- but that's okay, because he's perfect as-is. The only changes he's gone through in all that time is throwing a little extra apparel on. He's a- let's go with morally grey kind of dude, and he's caused a lot of havoc in the lair, but he's determined to see this clan to greatness- even if it means destroying it first.

and finally Galangal! A boy I bought from Tyger and stared at in confusion for ages, because I have the worst time ever dressing nocturnes. Changing him to a tundra was the best choice I could have made and I adore this fancy, ominous dude. He's got the colors of ice broken up in bloody water, and that works very well with the lair lore I've been dreaming up.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Thorn came from one of my friends. :) We were so bummed he wasn't selling because we thought his colors and gene combo was actually pretty striking, especially coming from a pair that produces a lot of pink babies. :) Were super excited after he sold and we saw he ended up going to you (and had you messaged her, Anaiya would have given him to you for free :P).

[/center]