Show & Sell Your Dragons

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Teigan »

Got my first primal! Not bad, though I wish he'd had a brighter tert. Probably won't keep him. It's cool that he's a subspecies dragon, too. So, if anyone wants him, or any of the others, let me know :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Just please remember to say thank you to the person giving you the dragon. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Primal eyes/Multi-Gaze spotlight(s):

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Lovely dragons, everyone! These are all free to good homes, just send a CR to Tazmily if interested.

Two shadow skeleton boys, bred in a good friend's Shadow nest:

Image Image

And three kids from my own lair, two girls and a boy:

Image Image Image
SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Hey all, Sorry I havent been posting.
Beautiful Dragons all!

Hatchies:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

SammyB wow that little purple spiral is awesome
Kya they are awesome I like the first one the most, but the ringlets are adorable too
Iceflight as usual I can't look too closely or I'll fill my whole lair they are all so amazing especially that wasp pearl
Tårnfalk I really like how they came out
Lisaara those are some very impressive imps love the colors

three babies from Bwonsamdi
Image Image Image
Found a plague egg got all excited and this one came out :lol: they know I don't like mirrors
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Love seeing everyon's dragons. Bullet that mirror. :D
Short on time atm, so no real comments. :(

I have this guy.

And this super handsome dude who still needs a name. :)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Iceflight wrote:Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

I forgot to ask in my earlier post, but is this beautiful girly still available? :)
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Tarn: That white/black skydancer is super cute!
Dew: Lovely outfits!
Bullet: Those coatls look amazing! Especially loving the ones on the ends.
Sammy: Neat facet!
Teigan: Those faes at the bottom are just gorgeous!

Cecil and Carlos gave me some lovely babies. They're my Night Vale pair.

ImageImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Teigan - What a lovely primal skydancer!! Your python babies are very pretty and those faes are darling :)

Kya - What lovely skelie pearlies :) Your ringlets also looks so pretty. I make sure the pearlie from the mafia gets to you later today

SammyB - good to see your dragons again :) They are always a delight to wake up to

Bulletdance - Very stunning coatls! I love baby coatls they are so adorable :) heh that mirror is very PINK!

Dewclaw - Uhh what a handsome bogsneak!! I love him :D Your nocturne looks fabulous, The way you dress your dragons are just so perfect!

Lisaara - Cecil and Carlos little mirrors are so so so pretty!!!! :D

2 hatchlings from Mosquito & Leech

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

and the usual no luck from RNG.. failed scatters

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

Been milking the dom battle and have been selling fodder for outrageous prices.. so got A LOT of gening done! Noxtide is still above MP so Im waiting for that to fall in price before getting more. Loot got Lionfish/capsule , Treasure got Python/Capsule , Page got Lionfish/Noxtide, Splinter got Python, Sawdust got Lionfish, Barter got Lionfish, Gmork got Lionfish, and Key got Lionfish/Morph... soo broke now but worth it! - never more coli (until next grinding :mrgreen: :lol: ). Now I just need to redo my breeding cards.. but first a break :lol:

Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Just please remember to say thank you to the person giving you the dragon. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Iceflight wrote:Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Apologies for asking again so soon, but would it be possible for me to adopt this girl? :)
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Teigan: Congrats on your primal! He's very lovely! Your other hatchlings have great colors as well!
Kya: Your pearlcatcher hatchlings are stunning! Especially those ghost babies!
SammyB: Beautiful hatchlings! That faceted spiral is my favorite!
Bulletdance: Your hatchlings are always so beautiful! I adore those coatls! I'm sorry your plague G1 wasn't very plague-y.
Dewclaw: That bog boy is fantastic! I love his apparel! He's so fierce! Your nocturne looks wonderful in his apparel as well! The color contrast is bright and wonderful!
Lisaara: Those starmap hatchlings are absolutely stunning!
Tårnfalk: I always adore Mosquito & Leech's hatchlings. Their colors are amazing! *sends scatter luck your way* WOW! All your dragons look SO perfect in their apparel! I could stare at them all day!
Ziroth: Such adorable little ones! That stonewash/ice/robin guardian is especially lovely!

-----

I'm starting to forget which dragons I've shown and which I haven't. I don't think I've posted this girl here yet. Her name is Alexis and she was a very kind gift from a friend. ♥ She recently got an accent that suits her very well!

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Mafia: those ghost babies are all so cute!! Wow, those two purple ones at the top are especially fantastic looking. :) That's a great pick Kya, I hope you get her!

Ziroth: Great batch of babies! Aww, I just love those ghostly guardians. I really enjoy how the morph gene looks like little spooky ghosts on their wings too. :')

Ashaine: What a beautiful girl, I love that autumny-rust vibe she gives off. I'd almost say she has a unique blend of steampunk and pagan aesthetics. Makes me think Drustvar a little bit too. :)

I've picked up some new dragons recently! Just dipping my toes back in, couldn't resist some of these new genes though. <3

Oculeth: I grabbed this boy on a whim because he looked unique, and I think he'll make really nice hatchlings with my girl Valtrois (hence the name :lol: )

Erebos: A gift from a friend! <3 He was my gateway drug back into the game. :lol: He was so cute I couldn't resist when she asked if I wanted him, so I started poking around the site again.

Ouija: I never used to care about match-breeding, but I think I'd like to try pairing off dragons for a bit. I picked up this girl for Erebos, hopefully they make cute babies. :)

Ghoul: Impulse purchase! He was too cool to leave behind when I saw him in the AH.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Veph: I love Occuleth so much! Also your other shadowlings!
Ashaine: Alexis is absolutely gorgeous!
Ziroth: Love that guardian and tundra at the end of the top row.
Tarn: Mosquito and Leech made some heckin cute babies and love those plague outfits.

So my autumn babies hatched! Mabon and Samhain always make great kiddos.

ImageImageImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Wonderful dragons, everyone. :)

Creampuffs:

Image Image
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kya - I make sure the mafia sends the snapper over. Never be afarid to as for dragons. That is why they are there for ! :D Your creampuffs dragons looks very good

Ziroth - I LOOOOVE seeing your dragons! such a stunning plethora of dragons ! My favorite is the python/morph/firefly tundra :D

Ashaine - Alexis is soo beautiful!! I been eyeing that accent myself and your girl looks stunning with it! What a lovely present :D

Vephriel - Glee soo good to see you post here!! Oculeth is soo handsome I looove x/x/y poi/tox :D Erebos is amazing, so glad your friend could lure you back with him. Ouija fits him soo well!! Looking forward to see their hatchlings :) Ghoul is just magnificent!

Lisaara - Ohh those faes are super pretty! :D

3 hatchlings from Batman & Catwoman

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

I´ve been selling out of some stuff in order to afford more genes. Today Sherlock got Runes, Watson got Lionfish/Scales, Oddysus got Python/Morph.. I know he had gem genes but I just like him better like this and Morgan got Pinstripe though it is hard to see for his apparel :D

Image Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nothing to comment on this morning so I am just going to wish everyone a good day :D

3 hatchlings from Fable & Fiction

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow