Show & Sell Your Dragons

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Sne »

It is always ok go adopt mafia hatchlings :D Wife will make sure your friend gets it soon :D (arg started a new page... sorry :? :shock: )

Sne is Danish for Snow

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn is a wonderful person, and I will have a dragon who is getting a breed change thanks to her after she gets off her blasted nest, d'oh.

Meanwhle, i did grab this pretty lad.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Phalanx x Minertha´s little ones are super pretty :) I just adore Warmonger x Wardance´s hatchlings, I like their new genes. I personally love snappers! :D Flyte x Malaiya´s hatchlings are beautiful. Troy x Flora´s little ones are so adorable.

Dewclaw - Uhh what a pretty nocturne :) I look forward to see which of your dragons you choose to gene :D

Hazari & Ashta had 3 little ones, and yet again failed to produce what Ashaine wants :lol: so they all got to hang out with plague mother

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

The old dragons trade has stalled completely so I decided ,while my brain thinks about beauty´s color, to scatter my unbred 6 digit.. with little result :?

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight - a shadow spiral with matching runes to her stunning eyes:

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the mafia hatchling born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Dewclaw very pretty boy
Tarn ah ha another pair being stubborn at least they are cute if a little pink
Lovely Mafia babies

My Dreameater Subspecies had two little ones
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye Those bogsneaks looks amazing. The opal really stands out against the obsidian :D

Razzle & Dazzle had their first nest after Razzle being scattered.. and they gave me one egg :lol:

Preview:

Wesley got Bee

Sold some of my snow ( I grinded A LOT) and bought scatter ... Beauty still isnt right heh.. i think.. I dont like the secondary . Might need to think about this which is good because I am out of gems ... again :lol:

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image ->
Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight - a sapphire/lapis/lapis bogsneak:

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn your imp is adorable and I like the last scatter :D
Some very tempting Mafia babies today

First nest for this pair I think they're keepers

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Dewclaw: That noc boy is so lovely!

Tarnfalk: Azari x Ashta's babies are cute, shame they all got pinkish terts. Shame none of the scatters for that guardian worked out.

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies!

Syleye: The babies from your dreameater pair are gorgeous!

Tarnfalk: Razzle x Dazzle's lone boy is handsome! Wesley looks great with bee. Man, Beauty's scatter came so close to being something good!

Syleye: Oh my gosh those babies are amazing! That pair is definitely a keeper! Otis yoinked the girl as a mate for one of his dragons he's been searching for.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies! Vixaria would please like: Image

In my lair babies from Lycana x Jarvus and Tortol x Beatrice (which was me screwing up and putting them with the wrong mate so this pairing won't happen again).
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Nan grew up. 3 babies from Honored x Canela.
ImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair Scale grew up. 2 babies from Fractal x Midnight.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Wowser those imps looks amazing! :D Glad you want to keep them :)

TygerDarkstorm - Lycana x Jarvus hatchlings looks amazing, that first guardian is to drool for ! :) Tortol x Beatrice ´s hatchlings are pretty. Aww proud of Nan :) Honored x Canela´s hatchlings are beautiful, so nice plague colors :D Scale looks good grown up, i like his apparel. Fractal x Midnight´s little ones are darling :)

Shadow & Twilight had 2 hatchlings

Image Image

Preview:

Image Image

And as tradition have it Shadow got scattered after his nest... still not the right colorcombo but I love his stubbornness to scatter right :D This is his 151th scatter :shock: :lol: :headbang:

Image -> Image dressed up version: Image

This old boy was only 275k on ah... I should have resisted him due to his tert which is hard to work into my breeding plans but my finger slipped.. I love that he camed named Irrationality because this purchase was irrational :lol: Ignore the accent.. it´s just there for fun :mrgreen: Aaand just because Im silly I bought another imp scatter project. In my defense he was less than half price of other imps :D Imps are THE thing to get as an Old dragons collector because they are super rare and you cannot breed change into a imp :D ... so new scatter project whee (optop of the like 40 i got :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Image Maybe genes: Imageor Image My new imp:Image

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Tyger: Malaiya's Sybil is gorgeous, and Frostfire is lovely
Iceflight: I want to make a river delta fae with Jupiter/Saturn someday, that is a stunning spiral, and love the monochrome guardians
Dewclaw: love your rose Noc's rose :)
Syleye: jungle opal is nice, and gorgeous imps (Sage is my fav)
Taarnfalk: Wesley is beautiful, and I love Shadow's accent

Taiga grew up:

first clutch of my new breeding project pair:
ImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight:

Image preview: Image

Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Dewclaw: That nocturne is very handsome!
Tårnfalk: No worries. You don't have to keep trying if you don't want to. I found a G1 that sort of works for the boy I wanted. If that 6 digit guardian had been a G1, I would have bought him from you. I adored his original colors. I do hope he scatters into something you like better though. On the subject of 6 digits though, I will send you a PM about my dragon Ethan when I have time. I may be looking for someone to hold him for me. Maybe permanently. Razzle & Dazzle's baby is beautiful! Bee suits Wesley perfectly! Personally I think Beauty is perfect no! She looks just like a rose!! ♥ Shadow & Twilights babies are odd, but quite cute! I think Shadow enjoys not cooperating with his scatters. LOL! What a pretty new ridgeback and imp!
Syleye: Those Dreameater hatchlings are stunning! I adore their colors! The first nest from your new pair produced some amazing babies as well! Wow!
TygerDarkstorm: I always adore looking at the hatchlings you post! They're always so lovely! Nan looks amazing all grown up as does Scale! He's so unique and wonderful!
GormanGhaste: Tiaga is stunning! The hatchlings are adorable! I've always been a fan of crackle.
Iceflight: May the family arcane lair (Calita), steal this lovely bog? I think they are starting to collect radioactive. Image

-----

One new girl in my lair that I haven't figured out how to dress yet. She also still needs a name. She was a bit of an impulse buy.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tarnfalk: That first boy of Shadow x Twilight's is a little crazy, but that second boy is so handsome! Anaiya would like to please buy: Image
Shadow's new scatter is kind of pretty. That ridgeback boy you bought is really cool! It'll be fun to see your new imp scatter project.

GormanGhaste: Taiga is gorgeous! Your little guardians are so cute!

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies!

Ashaine: That new girl is so stunning! Look forward to seeing what you do with her.

In Anaiya's lair Kona grew up. 4 babies from Falcor x Shell. Venom got tapir/striation.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair Wail grew up. 4 babies from Wave x Tidal.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 5 babies from Donovan x Arcadia.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

GormanGhaste - Taiga is so handsome, I really like his colors :D Your two new project hatchlings are cute.

Ashaine - I dont mind breeding them :D I might find each of them new partners eventualy but my lair is a giant puzzle which I keep adding pieces too, it will take forever before I get done :lol: I really like your new girl - i send you an outfit suggestion on fr :D

TygerDarkstorm - Kona grew up nicely. Falcor x Shell hatchlings are so stunning! :D Venom´s name fit her look. I really like her genes. Wail is so darling, and Wave x Tidal´s hatchlings are superb, i love their genes and color combo! :D Donovan x Arcadia´s hatchlings are pretty with their matching eyes.

Pendant & Locket got two hatchlings, both snappers.

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

Yesterday, as some of you probably read on the general thread I cleaned out my hoard to buy even more old dragons. These two are not my normal colors but I just fell for them :D Also fell for an accent for the male. He is going to be a snake charmer :D

Image Image
If I win the lottery I will gene them like this:
Image Image

I am having a thing for odd dragons lately. This boy is the result of one of my scatter projects, I originally wanted to sell him but now I decided to keep him. With his new outfit he fits in really well :D Also got a new lady which I might make a mate for him.. not sure yet. I got her in trade for one of the ones Im weeding out of my lair

Image Image

My new scatter project got his first scatter... and nope :P

Image -> Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they can raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. They are not petopians but they want you guys to have pretty dragons, so they have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here. All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free.

Hatchling spotlight - a colorful guardian:

Rest of the hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tarnfalk: Pendant x Locket's babies are always super pretty! I just love your new pair and think their colors will work out fine; you can make them plaguey. :D Your odd dragons are lovely; Otis must be rubbing off on you. :P Oof, yeah, that scatter didn't turn out real well.

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies!

In my lair 3 babies from Wave x Electra.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Knight x Belle.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Tango x Devante. They're going to get split up; Otis isn't happy with their offspring.
ImageImageImage

[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Heh actually I blame Ashaine for making me like green colors - her stunning accent makes it hard not too :lol: :lol: Wave x Electra´s hatchlings looks really nice. Knight x Belle´s pearlies are darling :D Tango x Devante´s little ones is a bit odd in their color combo but cute :D

Mulder & Scully had 3 hatchlings

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

And i bought another dragon with green in it :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: Not decided on his look yet but he might make a really handsome skydancer. He is maybe going to partner up with another dragon of mine who would have been a scatter project but now make a perfect mate for him :D

Image Image

Genes and Maybe breed, not sure of breed:

Image Image

Im weeding out in my 7 digits so Im trying to sell these.. Sorry I am not giving them away but I spend A LOT on gening them.. prob so much that they cant be sold but I will try anyway :mrgreen: :lol: Should they not sell Im going to send them on vacation in a friends lair :D Blues is lvl 25 with all the stones for a fighter if anyone cares about that :D

Image Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Hatchling spotlight - a fiery ridgeback. Her brothers are nice too but I prefer female ridgies:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Hey guys sorry for not posting in a while, been sick , Beautiful dargons all!
Here are hatchies.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage