Show & Sell Your Dragons

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Moonith »

Beautiful dragons and hatchlings everyone! :D

So I'm a few days late at posting these up here due to being very busy. I hatched a nest from Lazurus and Florinia. They had two little hatchlings, a boy and a girl.

Image Image

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

Found this girl, surprised she was pretty cheap too, love her combo colours,genes XD

few of the unsolds, they are on their last auction before exalting

Image Image

Image ImageImage

some babys too

Image ImageImage

wont be on much, bout 4 weeks till my partner and i go to mildura 1 week before xmass and staying a week after i think back after new years XD
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Death_Dino420 - very pretty mirror babies! :D Sarnor is a pretty wildclaw and Elkin is adorable.

Syleye - Will you stop tempting me with your stunning babies.. I only collect oldies.. stop you foul temptress :lol: :hug: Kveldulfnir and Mavarnir are so so so so stunning. I KNOW i be be stealing a baby from them to the mafia. Valoku just proved that I need a double black oldie so i can gene her just like that Neltharaku is so handsome :)

Moonith - Those are some jawdroppingly amazing guardians. Wow! :D

Ziroth - Your new girl is very pretty! Your bogsneak babies are pretty, and your tundras are very bright and colorful :) The lone guardian is lovely too.

Two hatchlings from Cho & Sanyui. I am considering giving them new partners due to their chance of having pink hatchlings but then again part of me would like to have some pairs who yield a pink range with red secondary and primary.. Man it feels like I never get done with my lair puzzle heh.

Image Image

Preview:

Image Image

Traded one of my oldies for this boy and I gave him glimmer. I want him to be a noc with Tapir and Rosette eventually

Image Gene preview: Image

I also bought an oldie I was in love with. He is unbred so he is cost more than I wanted to pay but alas thus are the market. I adore his colors though. Included his mate and her dream scry too; though those look seams rather unobtainable

Image dream scry: Image /Image dream scry: Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they can raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. They are not petopians but they want you guys to have pretty dragons, so they have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here. All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free.

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Moonith pretty leopard babies
Ziroth nice find she's lovely
Tårnfalk I like the outcomes of this pair pink isn't totally evil you know :P
Lots of cute Mafia babies love the watermelon bogs

My fire mages had their first nest
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Death_Dino420
Petopia Artist
Realm: Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Death_Dino420 »

Moonith: Cute hatchies!
Ziroth: Oh wow, that new girl is pretty!
Syleye: Thank you, and I love your new pairs! The hatchlings from the mages are stunning!
Tarn: Thank you :) I don't think those imperial hatchies are too bad. That noc will be a great addition to your lair when you can gene him! And bee is such a beautiful gene.. I hope you get your dream scrys!

I bought a new dragon and gave him some stuff, he turned out amazing!
And I gave Elkin some new apparel. It's too bad the rattle snake is so small though!
I've been fixing all my dragon's bios.. tougher than it looks, haha. They are turning out pretty nicely though.

Lovely signature by the great Ashaine!!
Flight Rising | Deviantart | Toyhou.se

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Kirrandria: Aramentha is a stunning girl! Mistral is gorgeous as well; their babies should be rather pretty. Dysmas and Shaedelle are lovely as well!

Tarnfalk: We're mostly buying just to make sure we don't lose out on something we really like before we can post and have the post seen. :) Now there's some plague-like babies from your lair! Odysseus x Penelope's babies look great.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies!

Death_Dino420: Your mirror hatchlings are cute. Sarnor and Elkin look great; the wolf capes look cartoonish on coatls. :lol:

Syleye: You have been bringing in some really interesting pairs. Kveldulfnir and Mavarnir are quite pretty. Valoku and Neltharaku are just lovely.

Moonith: Lazarus x Florinia's guardians are super cute.

Ziroth: I love your darling bright noc girl. Your unsolds and babies are cute.

Tarnfalk: Cho x Sanyui's babies are cute, I especially like the boy. That new spiral boy sure is handsome; his preview is nice as well. Your other two featured oldies are great as well! I wish you luck in obtaining their dream looks.

Iceflight: Stunning mafia babies. Vixaria would please like: Image & Image

Syleye: Whoa, those fire mage babies are gorgeous!

Death_Dino420: That new SD boy is stunning! Elkin looks great.

In my lair 2 babies from Ursul x GlowingSea; the first one is quite pretty grown up.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Stain got bee.

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Trudor x Molten.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 1 baby from Blush x Lisa.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Moonith: A family member in fire flight bought that lovely girl of yours. They collect lapis/lapis/gold-range dragons. :D
Ziroth: Beautiful dragons! That nocturne lady looks so wonderful in her apparel!
Tårnfalk: Cho & Sanyui's babies are adorable! It's always nice to have some dragons with a primary color range! ♥ Your new oldies are stunning! I love your plans for them!
Syleye: Gorgeous fire mage babies! I especially love that last imp girl!
Death_Dino420: Your dragons look great in their apparel and accents!
TygerDarkstorm: Stain looks wonderful with bee! The hatchlings are so very lovely!

-----

In my lair, I FINALLY completed Zakarya! I've been waiting forever for wildclaw scrolls to cycle back in and finally lost my patience and bought one for him. The hubby also helped me get his last piece of apparel. ♥ I also have some feelers out on a few new dragons. I'll just need to make room in the lair. WTB more lair space. Also, I just scryed Asena as a skydancer with the new wasp gene and my goodness, she reminds me of a fox. I may have to alter her gene plans. I'm sorely tempted to make a new fox dragon subspecies now. :shock:

Image Image

----

Over in the hubby's lightning lair, three double tangerine beauties were born:

Image Image Image

-----

Speaking of a love for double lapis... Over in the family fire lair, two egyptian jaguar imps were born. One girl and one boy. I've been waiting for this pair to produce a lapis/lapis/gold boy. No luck quite yet. ;)

Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

If you sell the imp on the right, do let me know, please? They're awesome!
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Moonith - Such gorgeous Guardians. I really love that colour and gene combo.

Ziroth - Ruby is beautiful, that streak of green in her capsule is so lovely. I like the way you've dressed her too. Enjoy your visit to Mildura!

Tarn - I really hate pinks and reds together, but sometimes it can look cool. I think raspberry and wine usually pull it off well, depending on the genes and reds in question. Unfortunately that first Imp boy is not a good example! :lol: Luckily his maize brother is so drop-dead gorgeous that he makes up it! Grant is so nice and I love the idea you have for his future look, cream is an incredibly pleasant colour. Lukorra looks great!

Ice - So, so many lovely dragons! Favourites include the two Tyger has asked for, the stonewash Snappie lady and that glorious marigold metallic Coatl. The Ridgies are fabulous as well with all their different green poisons. <3

Syl - Oh wow, those are some impressive babies. So fiery and beautiful - especially the Imp. That fire opal just glows so beautifully.

Death Dino - That's a beautiful Skydancer, you've done a really great job on him! Interesting bio too. Elkin is just too adorable!

Tyger - That first Tundra has a pretty combination of colours - she really turned out nicely. Stain's bee looks great! The Bog babies are cute, I like the eggplant girl best.

Ashaine - I have been enjoying watching you branch out into new colours - not, I'd like to add, because I don't love your obsidian/red ranges (I do), but because your dragon designing and dressing skills should absolutely be utilised on as many different cool combinations as possible. Case in point: Zakarya and your plans for Asena. Perfect. <3 I've also been making googly eyes at your amazing Demon Hunter dragon. Your lair is such a place of inspiration (and envy) for me! :D Those double lapis babies are so lovely. I don't know if I'm sad or lucky that the sunshine belly is a boy...I'll be keeping an eye on that pair!

This past month has been chaos in my house. Tonsillitis, chicken pox, colds and on top of it all, I've been coughing for 7 weeks. Like a damn hospital in here! :lol:

Hence I entirely forgot to post Malady when she grew up. She's so lovely I can't bear to dress her more than this.

I got my first capsule dragon yesterday after I fell head over heels for this silly little thing. I called her Fleshling and I suspect I may have been influenced by the rampant chicken pox in my house, because she doesn't look completely healthy! :P
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - WOW those fire mage hatchlings are stunning ! :D Specially the middle bogsneak boy!! :D

Death_Dino420 - Konoungur is a very handsome dragon. The accent looks really pretty on him. I had to use zoom to see the rattlesnake on Elkin :)

TygerDarkstorm - Ursul x GlowingSea´s floof looks really good!! :D I LOVE LOVE LOVE crimson bee. Stain looks marvelous with it ! Trudor x Molten´s hatchlings looks nice. Blush x Lisa´s lone noc is so cute :)

Ashaine - Zakarya is so handsome! I love everything about him. Asena is amazingly fox like!! There is a fox section in my subspecies Image if you should feel like entering :) Not much lore though as I am not a good rp´er. Your hubby´s hatchlings are darling! and WOW those double lapis ones are just gorgeous!

Mozag - Poor you having a house filled with sick ppl :( Hope all feel better now :hug: Malady is so adorable, I need more snappers!! Capsule is the best thing ever ! I adore Fleshling :)

Shadow & Twilight had 2 hatchlings today

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

With the hatchlings, Shadow got a scatter.. he still dont like me enough to go into nice dark colors :lol: why should he .. he "only" had 148 scatters :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

Image -> Image -> dressed version: Image

And i bought this boy to become my new Batman
Image Gene preview: Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image ImageImage Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ashaine: Zakarya looks amazing! Congrats on finishing him! Asena is incredible with that preview and does indeed seem quite fox like. Your hubby's tangerine babies are adorable. Those double lapis imps are stunning; love those colors!

Mozag: Malady is super lovely! Fleshling is a darling plague-like dragon! She definitely looks like she has the chicken pox or some such.

Tarnfalk: Shadow x Twilight's babies look like they belong in Otis' lair they're so bright. :lol: Shadow's scatter is pretty, but definitely not your colors. New Batman is fabulous!

Iceflight: Darling mafia babies. Vixaria would please like: Image
Anaiya would please like: Image

In my lair Rosaline and Electra grew up. These are not their final forms, just going to take me a while to make them perfect. 2 babies from Hex x Tygeria.
ImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Tonsil x Ahavah.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair Avondetta grew up. 2 babies from Sprite x Sapling.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair Murat grew up.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Death_Dino420 your new SD looks great that accent is perfect for him
TygerDarkstorm great babies I really adore that first fluff ball and I really like Rosaline bery curious what your full plans are
Ashaine your WC is awesome and I hope you gene Asena like that it's a great look
Mozag your snapper girl is too cute! Ah you have children otherwise known as little germ magnets :D
Tarn oh my that is a very very bright baby and I love Shadow's new look but pearl doesn't shout shadowy
Pretty Mafia Babies today

Gened up another pair
Nyxondra and Myzerian
ImageImage

also hatched a few eggs
ImageImageImage

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Novikova: I let the family fire lair know. They will send him over to you free of charge so long as you promise to offer him back up here for free if you ever decide to get rid of him. :D
Mozag: Aww. Thank you for the compliments! :D :hug: Malady is stunning all grown up and your new capsule belly pearlcatcher has amazing colors! I can see why you fell for her!
Tårnfalk: Shadow & Twilight are unusual, but still very lovely! *Tries to sprinkle scatter luck on Shadow* Your new Batman is going to look absolutely AMAZING! WOW!!
TygerDarkstorm: Rosaline and Electra look wonderful all grown and dressed up! The aqua birdskull apparel looks like it was made for Rosaline! :shock: :o Murat is very handsome! The hatchlings are beautiful as always and I'm oddly tempted by that wisteria guardian boy. He would be the perfect demon hunter dragon! :D
Syleye: I'm always amazed by your appareling talent! Good heavens Nyxondra and Myzerian look perfect in their clothing! The G1s have very nice colors!

-----

In my lair, Saphera finally got all her genes, though I'm still debating on the perfect apparel for her. So far I've settled on this. Also, if you can't tell, I'm completely in love with the colors that create multiple hues with the bee gene. Cerulean was one of those colors I just had to add to my lair. ;)

-----

Apparently today is the day for hues of pink! Over in the family arcane lair, Hades & Persephone hatched their first nest of gorgeous double abyss imps. Two boys and one girl.

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Aw. thanks! Will do. But I think they are a keeper.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Heh yeah their babies were a bit bright :P Rosaline and Electra looks good grown up. Look forward to see your plans for them :D Hex x Tygeria´s hatchlings are darling. I love the little plague faes from Tonsil x Ahavah. :D Awww Avondetta grew up so pretty. Sprite x Sapling´s hatchlings are cute. Murat is soooo pink! Cant belive he came from a a plague lair hehe he is handsome though :)

Syleye - Nyxondra is the most darling fae. I adore everything about her :) Myzerian is a very handsome lad! Your gen 1 collection is darling, the mirror is my favorite :D

Ashaine - Saphera looks lovely in her apparel :3 She is very darling, and I love the color matchs too :) Hades & Persephone ´s hatchlings are just amazing!

Cloak & Dagger had 2 hatchlings. This pair produces a bit weird hatchlings and I might get them both new partners ....one day ;)

Image Image

Preview:

Image Image

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Oh my, I haven't posted in a while and there have been SO many amazing dragons posted! Sorry for lack of individual comments, but they're all lovely

I hatched these two. They and their parents are up for adoption. I'd like the parents to stay a pair. Plus they have adoptables in their bios

ImageImage

ImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image Image