Show & Sell Your Dragons

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Sne »

Sorry for asking but my English is not so good .. Just wanted to know if you were asking to get the dragon you linked? :) - Also have not seen you around on the forums so forgive me for asking if you are a member and been for long? Would love to see dragons from the mafia going to homes where people are active and offer offspring up for free :D I am sorry if I come off as rude but I mean it in the nicest way possible.

(also sorry for starting a new page :shock: )

Sne is Danish for Snow

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Iceflight wrote:Sorry for asking but my English is not so good .. Just wanted to know if you were asking to get the dragon you linked? :) - Also have not seen you around on the forums so forgive me for asking if you are a member and been for long? Would love to see dragons from the mafia going to homes where people are active and offer offspring up for free :D I am sorry if I come off as rude but I mean it in the nicest way possible.

(also sorry for starting a new page :shock: )
I consider myself more of a lurker since I don't post as often as I used to, but I've been around since late 2014 when it comes to the FR section of the forums. :) And as for the dragon, I'd be happy to home her as long as its fine with you guys. Apologies for taking a few hours to answer, but the weather here has been bad so I've been stuck in bed due to an arthritic flareup.
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

It is alright as long as if she is sold again the profit goes to the person who bred her. I have my wife contact the owner.

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

@Tarn - You're welcome! I'm glad they got a good home!
@Iceflight - Holy crap that's awesome!
@Falconrest - Love that pink project and by lore, Jani is referred to as a he, so he is a male.
@Rawr - Love those bark babus. I'm considering giving up a couple of naturey pairs if you're interested. They've got art too.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Falconcrest - It is nice to see you post. Bwonsamdi looks super neat, I love how well his outfit and his colors goes together :) I hope your breeding project will yield what you need.

Lisaara - Uhh those babies are stunning! I really like how the shadow eyes looks on your dragons! :D

2 hatchlings from what is now a mixed pair :mrgreen:

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

As you have probably seen in the scry thread I am bored with some of my dragons so I decided to scatter my blacksmith Jupiter. and he decided to turn in to a lovely Orca/Royal/Wisteria Coatl... and I could just not bear to scatter him anymore so I kept him like this and renamed him Sheridan. I bought him a wildclaw girl to match him and gave her Pinstripe, Morph and Glimmer. She is my new but still old Delenn (Im selling the other dragons who used to have that name).. and I dont usually like purple.. Not sure what is wrong with my brain lol

Image -> Image ->Image Image

So since I Jupiter is now Sheridan, and Mars is without a partner I needed a new Jupiter, which I made My old Skyrim into as I think his color fits with a blacksmith. Buuuut then I needed a new Skyrim and looking at the color range of some of the dragons I decided to use Mosquito and turn him into Skyrim....buuuut that meant I need a new Mosquito but as luck has it there is a Stone/Blood Mirror who went up on auction yesterday who will fit Leech perfectly. I have asked the auctioneer to hold him for me until friday (Where i get paied). He will need a wildclaw scroll. And I am far from done weeding out /trading. Not sure what it end up with but so far I am satisfied with the changes. . Ahh frantic rambling done.. It all makes perfect sense... right?

Anyways here are the dragons. My new Jupiter (who used to be Skyrim), My new Skyrim (Who used to be Mosquito) and the boy I got on hold which is going to be my new Mosquito.

Image Image Image

If anyone here is an old dragons collector I am selling of these - The snapper has art. If you see one you like let me know and I give you a petopian discount. Bit tentative about the lvl 25 ridgie as she is fully stoned but its probably a less loss to sell her than to scatter her :P - let me know

Image Image ImageImage

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

@Tarn - Aren't they? I do too. Shadow eyes go with just about anything. Those Coatls are FANTASTIC! :D

Here's my newest babs.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves in the past. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Primal eyes/Multi-Gaze spotlight(s):

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful dragons everyone!

Hatchies:
ImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Lisaara - Your newest babies looks awesome! :D

SammyB - Pretty fireflies hatchlings :D

One hatchling from Merlot & Chianti. Kirrandria they failed you again :/

Preview:

Selling two more oldies. On ah but petopians will get a lot of discount. So let me know if you like any of them

Image Image

Thread became a mirror, and Erebus became my new Needle (he did not change look so not showing him). Also redressing my dragons.. Today I think I finished Mirabelle, Sergey and Penelope

Image Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

5 girls...............

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage :mrgreen:

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves in the past. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Image Image Image Image

ImageImage Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Rawr - Congrats on a 5 egg nest!! All super pretty :D

3 hatchlings from Cosmos & Nebula. Jurz, the last one is still available if you want ?

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Tarn: Wow wow wow, Jupiter's scatter is so gorgeous!! and his new mate is even prettier, she's just amazing. And wow, your new WC boys / the mixed around ones all look really great. I love new Mosquito, and new Skyrim looks amazing with that accent! Your Starmap spirals look fantastic!

Lisaara: Love those fae babies!

Iceflight: Gorgeous mafia babies as always! I really like the plague ones especially, I wonder why. :lol:

Rawr: What is up with how many girls you hatch. O.o Gorgeous, though, the lot of them!

------------------

I got this lady from Tarn the other day, she finally grew up and got dressed up. I'm absolutely in love with her!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

LupisDarkmoon - Aww I am sooo glad you like her!!! :D You dressed her magnificent!

3 hatchlings from Croocks & Clayrice (Yeah I haven´t found the right names for them yet). Lupis you get first pick :D Lupis picked the boy, two girls left

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Mosquito got his wildclaw scroll and Kuma got glimmer

Image Image

Razzles first scatter - he was not bad but not perfect - though he did NOT liked being scattered :shock: :? :lol:

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

You guys are probably tired of all my posting but I got some more redressing done - well not totally satisfied with the second one but it´s the best I could come up with :mrgreen: :lol:

Image Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Lisara very pretty babies, that second WC is a total stunner
Tarn great babies and thank you for my lovely spiral. Maybe your lair puzzle is working out smoothly after all <3
Sammy cute firefly hatchlings
Rawr pretty nature babies, all girls..still not sure how rng managed that :D
Lupis very well dressed but then I expect nothing less from you. Your apparel is always spot in
You know if I took home every Mafia baby I adored I would need a whole new lair

2 nests for me
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - your two Stained hatchlings are super nice :D and those obsidian with opal are just wow!!

3 hatchlings from Loot & Treasure.

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Even more failed scatters :shock: :lol:

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

And Even more dragons got a new outfit - let me know if you get tired of me posting :mrgreen:

Image Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Definitely don't stop posting, Tarn, I look forward to seeing your dragons here every day! <3

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!