Show & Sell Your Dragons

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Such a great collection Lupis.

Jack came from one of my favorites Perceval, it's nice to see that at least one of his offspring is still active :)
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Nef - Gorgeous blue Imps, what a shame that they haven't sold.

Ice - My favourites were the Coatls and Snappers, especially the copper wings on that Coatl boy. Mmm, so nice!

Lorelei - I get so hungry whenever I see your dragons, and I NEED chocolate. My diet is going to hell! :lol: I really like the cute chocofaes!

Tyger - Nice to see that Ash is still alive, well and producing beautiful babies! Mauve giraffe is quite lovely, and I'm always a sucker for an abyss primary, those shamrock wings go really well with it.

Lupis - Thanks for the compliment on my lair, I often feel there's no cohesion, and I really envy that in other lairs. And then I'm too lazy/busy to write any lore, even though I have ideas but...meh. I saw a maize poison/blood/blood Skydancer boy on the AH the other day. In case that was the sort of thing you were looking for - he was gorgeous, I wanted to buy him but NO MORE MAIZE POISON OKAY. Anyway, I love Thorn - everything from his colours to his apparel are great, and that accent was MADE for him. Ooh, I see he already has the tail piece from the archer set. Nice touch! Jack is awesome - so glad you've kept him around - such an intriguing character!

Yesterday I was having a crisis with Orb, she was a Ridgie and I felt I couldn't love her. I was GOING to get rid of her, but then I was getting some accusatory looks from her Pearlie sister and I couldn't bear to exalt something so beautiful...so she's a Bogsneak now. In my defence, I didn't actually have a properly red Bogsneak, so it's okay right? :lol:

Mulch grew up, and she's giving me a seriously lovey-dovey, silly, flowerchild vibe.

And finally, I succumbed to the charms of copper at last when I spotted Katorga on the AH. Copper, sanguine and tarnish in one dragon? SOLD!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - Mirkwood looks fantastic as a skydancer! Inferna grew up soo pretty ! Omen is such a dapper gentleman :) Prudence look so good as a pearlie. Benedicamus is gorgeous!! Orb is maginifcent as a bogsneak!! Mulch is so darling! :D Katorga looks amazing, all 3 colors is just wow!

Nefretiti - those imps are pretty, i wish the dragon market was better.

TygerDarkstorm - Myune x Ash´s babies looks good :D Tholannan x Aspen´s babies all look adorable :) Darling is darling ;) :D Spirit x Victalyassa´s one are really pretty :D

LupisDarkmoon - Thorn looks amazing in his apparel!! Old dragons are the best; Jack has so much personality! Galangal is so handsome as a tundra; tundra rules!! :D

::::::::::

Sorry for my lateness but i think i managed to comment on all.

Luke & Lorelei had one single hatchling today

Adult preview:

and thanks to Mozag i got two more stunning oldies. The imp is probably going to need scatters. The guardian is going to be a Dracolychanthrope :D

Image Image

And i sold some moles yesterday and got some scatters done. Buttercup turned into colors which i normally hate so please brain explain why you like her !

Image - > Image

While i try to figure out why my brains like pink all the sudden i gave the last scatter to Hamlet.. which did not cooperate so apparel of shame on him. Actually he is not too bad but i got a lot of caramel dragons and i dont want more

Image - > Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day; a handsome bogsneak male. His brother is really handsome too but i liked the blood tert the best:

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Mozag she looks great as a bog and Mulch is a nice flower swamp child
Tarn cute hatchy and Buttercup looks wonderful
Mafia babies are so nice that wine guardian just wow
new babies
ImageImageImage

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Lovely dragons all! :D

I feel like Buttercup's new colors really suit her name now, perhaps that's why you like her?

In my lair Craven x Abeline had 1 baby, who looks remarkably similar to Abeline. :lol:

In Anaiya's lair 2 babies from Atrilja x Azaria.
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Tide x Luna.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Samael x Lilith.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Tyger that bog is so cute!!
decided to hatch an egg for St. Patrick's day, hmmm

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tyger: Aha, I thought I'd gotten Thorn from one of your sales posts! I'm pleased your friend is so happy with that particular sale- I love him to bits. That second x/blood/blood guardian baby is amazing! And very similar to Thorn so I should hold myself back. The last TidexLuna baby is so cute, like a little ice sprite.

Nef: Oh man, dear sweet Percival- he was my first love on this site. No wonder Jack is so firmly planted in my lair. It's safe to say that Jack will be active until I quit FR, and that doesn't look to be any time soon!

Mozag: I suffer the same thing in my lair- I keep going "ooooh" and picking out these weirdo dragons that technically fit the theme, but just look bizarre and out of place in the lair. And then I can't get rid of them. And goodness gracious, I think I write maybe one dragon bio a month. :lol: As far as comments go- Orb is stunning as a bog! Mulch has such a bright, cheerful tail with the bright stripe Skink gives her, no wonder she's a flower child. And WOW, Katorga is is a looker.

Tarn: Oooh, you keep getting awesome oldies! Love the two newcommers. Buttercup's scatter is honestly amazing, and while I usually stray away from pastels too, I can totally see why you're in love. Her colors match up so well!

Iceflight: Love the mafia babies! That triple Wine is beautiful with her subtle scales. And- can I snag this girl? I shouldn't but I previewed her with Alloy and...... yeah..........

Syleye: LOVE those imps! The first boy especially is such a pretty one, I adore sanguine.

-------------

I'm running out of dragons to show off! Three bogsneaks today.

Gilgamesh was a dream dragon. I don't remember what lair it was, but I was snooping on some real good Plague lairs a while back and saw Stone glimmer with Oilslick as a primary and just about died. It was a stroke of amazing luck to find this boy not too long after! Admittedly he was a coatl and had all the wrong genes, and then turned into a guardian- and was the first of my dragons to get a bogsneak scroll. I still can't get enough of his colors.

His mate, Ganymeda, was not as easy to get. I decided on what she'd look like very early on, but actually obtaining the dragon was quite the experience- her colors were more or less nonexistent at the time, and I ended up going through three different variations of the same breeding pair before I finally got her to hatch. It was so worth it, though. Umber glimmer gives me life.

and finally, Volcanus here came from Tarn! I got her scales as soon as the gene came out- as much as I loved her glimmer, something about the silly Big Bird beak scales gave her just charmed me beyond words. I still haven't dressed her to my satisfaction but she's such a pretty thing.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Lupis I really like your bogs, such wonderful colors and apparel
Okay first baby didn't do it for me so exalted and hatched another

and promptly traded it for this boy

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Wow. This guy doesn't have a name yet but goodness me. Fern's so pretty.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Wow wow wow those imps looks sooo amazing!!! Their matching eyes and everything looks so good! :D the first bog was cute but that tert was hard to work with. And maaaan an x/y/y hatch gratz! The one you traded it for looks good too :D

TygerDarkstorm - Craven x Abeline´s lone hatchling is very pretty :D Atrilja x Azaria´s babies are wonderfully plaguey. Tide x Luna´s little ones looks good. Samael x Lilith´s babies got some lovely autumn colors :)

LupisDarkmoon - Gilgamesh is extreemly handsome. I adore his apparel ! :D Ganymeda is soooooo pretty; i agree with you on umber glimmer and she is dressed to perfection :D I adore the scaly look on Volcanus; it really fits her ! :D

Nachtwulf - You could always name him Fern. He looks good :D

:::::::::

Shadow & Twilight had 3 very weird and colorful hatchlings. Let me know if anyone want one.. they probably be exalted soonish :D

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day - a double metal coatl boy:

Image Preview : Image

Rest of the hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Nacht I agree fern is a lovely color, I would name him Lennon :)
Tarn very bright babies, just loook at those cute green tummies
Oh the Spotlight baby is very pretty, good choice

2 little weird little boys
ImageImage

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful Dragons all!
Hatchies today :)
ImageImageImage
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Lovely dragons all! :D

I love Volcanus' scales!

Iceflight: Vixaria would like the DotD please: Image

In my lair 4 babies from Malaise x Malkor.
ImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair Barkley x Chrona had 3 babies.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 2 unsolds grew up. Indigosa x Kethtaz had 3 babies.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Syleye: Wow, that was an amazingly lucky hatch! I hope the new mirror works out, they're very cute. The PC hatchies are very bright and pretty!

Nacht: Omg, what a cute flower boy. I like how you're dressing him!

Tarn: Aw, they're kind of charming for how weird they are! But they are very weird with those funny bellies.

Iceflight: WOW, what a gorgeous crop of dragons today. I was tempted by four of them- I'm glad the dragon of the day is getting a home! The double marigold is stunning too, and I love the copper runes on that PC.

SammyB: Aaaa, amazing bogsneaks! I love love love those pretty browns.

Tyger: Very pretty hatchies today- I especially like that orange-bellied Nocturne, what a bright and lively color combination! Indie and Kethtaz always have the lovelies kids.

------

So speaking of copper runes- that PC was so tempting that I uh- may have made an impulse buy.

but I mean- I mean come on, he's sanguine AND copper. Just look at how the brown fades in. ;_; I love him.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Just got these two from Skywhisper today. Free to Petopians as usual. (I love this pair, won't lie.)
ImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - ohh so colorful pearlies. They are adorable :D

SammyB - I really like the color of those bogsneaks :)

TygerDarkstorm - Malaise x Malkor´s babies are lovely :) Barkley x Chrona´s hatchlings are all cute. Indigosa x Kethtaz´s hatchligs all look good, both the unsold and the new batch.

LupisDarkmoon - Uhh how i love your bogsneak boy. The runes are perfect for him; be still my heart ! :D

Nachtwulf - aww i really like how the thylacine look on your wildclaws :)

::::::::::::::

Danny & Sandy had 2 hatchlings

Image Image

adult preview:

Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia hatchling of the day - our niece hatched this lovely nocturne:

Image preview: Image

rest of the mafia hatchlings :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

ImageImage Image
Last edited by Sne on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

in my lair Milkyway and Peanut had two hatchlings. I love them both.. the hatchlings not so much heh

Image Image