Show & Sell Your Dragons

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Sne »

Below hatchlings are free to adopt for all petopians if you offer the hatchlings from your adopt up for free. Remember that dragons will be exalted/sold the day after I have showcased them here. If you have doubt what/who the mafia is and why I post their hatchlings just ask.

Featured hatchlings will now only be those with faceted, multigaze and primal.. Same rules as above, free as long as you dont turn around and sell them for profit. If there are no spotlights, just mean none were born with the above mentioned eyes.

Today's spolight(s):

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn wonderful plague babies
Flyra your projects look great love the bright boy
Rawr your nature babies are always nice to see
Ziroth nice variety of dragons
Tyger pretty babies I reall adore the beach noodle
BUllet lots of pretty babies the dark eyed fae is especially stunning

Well I have babies now, if anyone wants one holler they are free to you all
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tyger <3 the hatchies.
Tarn nice wc clutch.
Bullet, my favorite is that little boggie.
Sy, oh my those are gorgeous.

I found a cheap python and had to get her. I love python.

I feel like I'm moving to reddish and darker themes more. Maybe I'm becoming more plaguey, and I've toyed with the idea of a flight change but I don't have (and never will) the gems for it.

This one to fight the darkness, although he's plague LOL.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

More kodama babies.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage :mrgreen:

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

I bought a nice accent I thought I'd share.

Image :mrgreen:

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Ziroth: You have such bright and wonderful dragons!
TygerDarkstorm: I adore all your hatchlings. They are adorable! Espeically that triple white spiral! Wow!
Tårnfalk: Those wildclaw babies are terrific! Congrats on the multigaze!
Bulletdance: Your hatchlings are all very lovely! They have great colors!
Iceflight: Stunning mafia babies as always! That 3rd fae (the obs/obs/radioactive) is tempting the family wind lair (Teneb). She will home it if no one else speaks up!
Syleye: What beautiful babies! Filigree looks so wonderful on spirals!
Dewclaw: I'm loving all your dragons! Their apparel looks great on them! The first two are so dark and lovely and that tundra is just so gorgeous!
Rawr: Such stunning ghost fae! That accent goes perfectly with your faes apparel!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. This has been the week from hell. One of those 'nearly anything that can go wrong, will go wrong' weeks. :( Anyway, I just picked up a new boy last night. It will be awhile until I can gene him, but I just had to share the one good thing to happen this week. Here's what he looks like currently and what he'll eventually become:

-----

Image > Image

Also, some babies were hatched over in the family plague lair last night:

Image Image Image Image

And over in the family arcane lair, three implings were hatched with unusual, unusual, and uncommon eyes.

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Ash that boy is going to be handsome. Sorry to hear you've had a rough week. My husband wound up being poisoned when his Dr. upped one of his meds, so I know how you feel with rough.

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to add in this girl. I do have another pair in the wings. I need to get python/morph on them first.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

I'm sorry for the short post, I have a headache and my laptop is pissing me off -- I'm selling a few 6 digits and this 5 digit because I am in desperate need of the gems, if you know anyone who wants to buy them, please poke them in the direction of those threads.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Bulletdance - You have some lovely hatchlings :D Breeding for eyes are fun, but the rng is horrid heheh

Syleye - Those spirals are so so so pretty!! We need more room!! :D

Dewclaw - first clan move is always free.. Else I be happy to support you coming to plague , what does it cost you? Your snapper girl is adorable! :D I LOVE BANE !!! Your pearlie tundra is so handsome. No reason to ever appoligies for double posts... your imp girl is beautiful

Rawr - Lovely kodama babies :D And that accent looks super nice on your fae boy.

Ashaine - Ughn sorry to hear your week has been rough... hope it be better soon :hug: . Your new gen one is so so so fabulous wow. I loooove the plague lairs hatchlings :D The arcane imps are so pretty too.

Alex - I wish I had room to buy Caleb :/ we need more lairspace ASAP

4 hatchlings from Batman & Catwoman. The puppy litter generator i use for my hatchlings names came out as Xander, Willow, Cordelia & Dawn.. I wish I knew the theme because I dont see it :lol:

Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image

Scattered Kessana some more.. RNG hates me :oops: :cry: :roll:

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn love those babies. As for flight change, no more free one for me. I originally switched from fire to light, so if I switch again it will cost. If I did get enough for it, I would wait until after the festival because ...dominance. :). I think I need to play with my lair a bit and see. I've been moving away from pastel for a while, but the new eyes I think put me over the top. I LOVE the red eyes.
Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

More leafy things, 1st one is triple Leaf.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage :mrgreen:

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Below hatchlings are free to adopt for all petopians if you offer the hatchlings from your adopt up for free. Remember that dragons will be exalted/sold the day after I have showcased them here. If you have doubt what/who the mafia is and why I post their hatchlings just ask.

Featured hatchlings will now only be those with faceted, multigaze and primal.. Same rules as above, free as long as you dont turn around and sell them for profit. If there are no spotlights, just mean none were born with the above mentioned eyes.

Today's spolight(s):

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarnfalk: Tanner x Hide's babies are really interesting! I'm in love with the plague rare eyes, but I can understand wanting primal. I don't blame you for leaving the multi-gaze as is though, at least for now.

Bulletdance: Your babies are super pretty! I love metals jaguar.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies!

Syleye: Your ice noodles are so pretty! I just love the filigree.

Dewclaw: Your python snip snap is too cute! Your darker themes have been an interesting change, perhaps reflective of what you've been going through lately? I hope all will get better. That bog boy is a handsome fellow and I adore the pearl tundra.

Rawr: Love your ghostly green babes! Your boy's accent looks good.

Ashaine: I hope things get well soon. That grey boy is so stunning in his preview! The plague and arcane babes are lovely and fun.

Dewclaw: I love your delightfully ghoulish imp gal!

Tarnfalk: I love Batman x Catwoman's babies! Wow, Kessana really wanted to go bright on you.

Rawr: Love the bright leafy babies!

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies!

In my lair 3 babies from Horn x Skylark.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Rosa x Rosalia.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Tarnfalk - Your name generator produces a themed group of names? That's cool. Could you link it? It would be nice to have a fresh bank of names. I use https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/ which is great, but the more the merrier. Anyway, the theme for that bunch is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Don't ask why I know this. XD Also, they're great looking. I'm sorry your scatters are not cooperating, though

Syleye - wow, what an amazing nest of spirals! I love how the accent color on moon filigree matches the opal

Dewclaw - Beautiful python snapper. Dang, is that bogbeast amazing, and the pastel floof is wonderful

Rawr - I love all your green faes. They're always fun to see

Ashaine - Very handsome greyscale boy. His gene plan really uses his colors nicely

TygerDarkstorm - Horn and Skylark have such lovely children. Badly tempted by that first one...

I have these little critters up for grabs

ImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw - Aww ok. Just let me know if you decide to need help to move flight again :D

Rawr - Super pretty leafy faes :D

TygerDarkstorm - Horn x Skylark had some super nice skydancers :D I love the hatchlings from Rosa x Rosalia

Teigan - It is not a generator of sorts.. I just goggle puppies/kitten litter names and take the names down the list of those list I find :lol: Your skydancers are pretty :D

2 hatchlings from Hargrim & Vixen. Todays litter list came up with Laurel and Hardy :lol:

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

Styx got Capsule and Alizarin got skink

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Syl - Amare and Meiyo are so wonderful, and I love their apparel - especially Meiyo's! Aeonus is so handsome. The ice kids look like something from a fairy tale. Beautiful!

Ice - So many gorgeous kids. There have been some seriously appealing ones, especially the tapirs on several days. Another honorary mention are the amazing green ghost Faes from Saturday.

Tarn - Mars and Jupiter's Wildclaw daughter is gorgeous, I'm not at all surprised she got a home. Tanner and Hide's kids look nice and congrats on Kessana's multi-gaze! Personally I think Tinku's rare eyes work on him really well. I love flint pinstripe! Looks so nice on those two boys.

Flyra - Oh my, Punk is amazing! Lilo is really beautiful as well, I love those colours together.

Rawr - So many pretty nature babies!

Ziroth - Lovely dragons, I especially like that indigo jaguar Noc.

Tyger - I love how different and interesting all your hatchlings are. Lots of lovelies as usual! I think the orca metallic kids are especially eye-catching.

Bullet - I feel you, I also have hatchlings popping out of every corner, it's very addictive. Your Faes are particularly lovely.

Dew - I totally approve of your darker, plague-ier themes. Bane is perfect!

Ash - Your charcoal boy is wonderful and the chocolate plague babies are as lovely as ever.

Teigan -The dark nature Skydancers are really interesting, the last is my favourite.

I really love caramel skink, and impulsed this pretty girl. I probably won't keep her since she sticks out like a sore thumb in my lair, but for now she's fun to have around.

Canker and his finished pinstripe say hello.

Baby explosion, including one multi-gaze. I'm tempted by a few of them. My poor lair space!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Today's spolight(s):

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Hello everyone!

Long time no see! <3 :hug: Life has been incredibly busy and hard - I'm still caring for my poorly mum; who is plodding along stable after a very rough couple of years. I checked in on FR to see whats changed and I've missed so much! So many new genes and things! And the new colour reel!!! OMG so much change! :o I love so many of them!

I'm going to try and get back into FR as I do miss it - is the economy any better? :lol: I need treasure for a lair expansion - whats the best way to grind some? So many new coliseum venues :shock: and new fairground games :shock: I picked up this chap as he was just stunning and seemed a bargain at 10kt?! :D

And a girlfriend for him :oops:

I've also hatched these babies who have been brewing in their nests for a VERY long time :lol: :oops:

Image Image Image Image

Missed you guys! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Stunning dragons all!
2 nests to show
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Zhuge - Oh my gosh, that Imperial boy IS stunning! Simple apparel, but the butterflies fit him so well.
Mozag - Wow, Canker looks really nice in his new genes. i also had no idea the carapace arm and woodland apparel would go together quite so well. For a moment I thought his gauntlets and treads were part of the same piece :lol:
Tarn - Batman + Catwoman's hatchlings are gorgeous. I wanted to point these guys out in particular cause I'm so impressed with the direction Catwoman went from the Tiger/Seraph/Underbelly she had so so long ago, and her hatchlings show her progress. I may have to keep an eye out for a Wildclaw girl from her in the future - I intend to "re-obtain" my Thothmere here soon, so a direct descendant of hers would be a great new version of her.
Rawr - You Fae looks good in that accent :)
Dewclaw - Pretty dragons. I like Bane the most out of them, but I have to say that Tundra really stands out in you post :lol: . He's so pretty in his accent!
And of course, some very lovely babies from petopians and the mafia, as always!

Ashaine - That's a cute dragon you picked up! I'll admit, I like his look as a Nocturne, but he's a cutie either way. But, I wanted to say thanks for pointing out that is was my FR Anniversary today! It would have slipped my mind until a few days from now. I decided to celebrate by hatching the two eggs that were in my hoard, since Feb 29th 2020 is still... quite a ways away :lol: I'll have time to save up!

One girl was alright, I probably don't intend to keep her, but the second girl I hatched is PERFECT. She's a one-off XYX, has rare eyes, and I already have a pretty solid idea for her lore! I also think I'm going to make her one of my first Wildclaw projects, which I'm looking forward to but my wallet is most certainly not.
Image ---> Image

I'm still not 100% certain on her genes and if i want to spend more gems to make her secondary Butterfly or not, but for now this seems a solid idea.