Show & Sell Your Dragons

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Primal eyes/Multi-Gaze spotlight(s):

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Lovely Mafia babies

ImageImage
ImageImage

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Tårnfalk: I really like Indy & Marion's hatchlings and think they have lovely colors. Maybe I like odd colors, but I think that goldenrod/cerise is rather fetching.
Lisaara: Stunning babies! Their colors are fantastic!
Iceflight: Gorgeous mafia hatchlings as always. Makes me wish I had lair space for non G1s.
Syleye: Those guardians have amazing gene and color combos! I especially like the first girl.

-----

Sorry for the lack of posting. I check here daily to see if anyone needs anything and to swoon over all the wonderful dragons posted in this thread, I'm just horribly strapped for lair space and I haven't had anything to post. :( However, I did get this boy a few days ago. I feel a bit bad showing these G1s before they're breed changed/gened, but I wanted to post something today, so here's the new boy as he is now and what I plan to gene him into. :)

Image Image

Also, Raevyn had an outfit/skin makeover. Not sure I'm completely happy with it. But it's something to show.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Overhauled my lair a bit and breeding a bit again. Got another 4 nests incubating so there'll be more in a few days

The starmap imperials aren't available for free adoption; their mama and giving dad starmap were very costly and I need to earn back what I spent. Everyone else though are free to adopt, just please request here in this thread only to avoid confusion between adopters

Also to note, all babs are pre-named (the starmap imperials after RL stars)

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Iceflight: Gorgeous mafia dragons, I love coming to check on them every day!!

Syleye: I LOVE that guardian pair, the first lady has gorgeously matching colors!

Ashaine: Oooo, that's gunna be one pretty WC eventually +_+ And I really like your sd's new outfit, that's a striking skincent!

Chimera: Wow, those are lovely imperials! The facet spiral is really pretty too. +_+

-----------------------

Buzzard got his first new gene in four years with the release of Lionfish- I'm so excited to get more, when I can find them.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Lisaara - ohh those petal/butterfly hatchlings are marvelous! Also very pretty wildclaws, their eyes matches so well :D

Syleye - That pair never fails to produce the most magnificent hatchlings! Wow so stunning :D

Ashaine - Your ability to find utterly stunning gen one never seizes to amaze me. That tundra will look so so gorgeous when gened up :headbang: :D Raevyn skin is fantastic :D

Chimera - Kalestryx and Titania starmap hatchlings are so jawdroppingly stunning! I hope you sell them! :D The spirals are just darling and I LOVE the faceted eyes! and super pretty pearlies too :D You have some wonderful dragons there :D

LupisDarkmoon - Buzzard is one of my all time favorite dragons ever!! I LOVE HIM in his new look!! wow He is the very essence of plague :D

A lot to comment on today yay! Thanks all for coming in to post. I had 3 hatchlings from Gmork & Draka, the last one is my own favorite.

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

I really liked Goldenrod and Cerise too but not raspberry as a tert so more scatteres.. sadly failures :( RNG will not co-operate.

Midnight/overcast/Raspberry -> Blood/Ginger/Avocado -> Royal/Tarnish/Camo - WHY ROYAL :roll: :roll: Tarnish is enough green to work but nooo RNG have to give me a Royal primary :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:

Image -> Image -> Image

I finished gening my skydancer girl.. cant decide what to call her.. She is going to be a poet.. her partner will be Quill (the scatter project above ) and for now she is Penny.. but I am not sure if Ink or Feather will be a better name..or something completely different heh .. ohh well plenty of time to decide :D. Also redressed some dragons - not quite satisfied with that last one yet..

ImageImage Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sy I love that first guardian.
Ash what a handsome silver dragon.
Lupis Buzzard looks great.
Tarn awesome dragons

I hatched this girl. My first weird eye type, and it turned out to be primal. Then spent every penny I had re-gening her. Her tert color is a bit unfortunate, but oh well. Now i'm broke and need a lot more of those genes.

Also bought a new.

And this mafia baby grew up.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Chimera: Those starmap implings are stunning! Such great colors! Your other hatchlings are beautiful as well! I especially adore the colors on those last two pearlies!
LupisDarkmoon: Buzzard looks fantastic. Lionfish looks amazing on him and I'm so jealous of his hornhelm. ♥ His apparel matches him so well!
Tårnfalk: Gmork & Draka's babies are so lovely! That last impling is pure perfection! I'm sorry your scatter project isn't cooperating. :( Your finished dragons look great though! Love the apparel choices! :D
Iceflight: Ooo...That dust obs XYY bog baby makes me wish I had lair space for non-G1s. I hope someone gives her a great home!
Dewclaw: Grats on the primal! Your dragons look fantastic in their apparel!

-----

I finally found an accent that goes well with Phaerin today and I tried to find some apparel to color match it. ♥

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw - I love love love love your skydancer girl!! Wow wow wow Such a lucky hatch :D Your new imp is gorgeous, some wonderful apparel. The mafia wc grew up nicely :)

Ashaine - I am utterly in love with that accent for your sd girl. It is sooo wow!! :D

New bio art means new dividers when I post - i would use my rose and skull divider but cannot make that transparent so i use the black plague filigree mathingie... not sure if I like it or go back to my old style.. :D 3 hatchlings from Nahash & Nathaira - all males.

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

Rng hates me.. truly hates me. off course he turned into a double with matching tert (Spearmint/Spearmint/Periwinkle). but soo not my colors... RNG is evil :evil: :roll:

Image -> Image -> Image matching scry -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Quill is so pretty now Taarn :hug: I like him like this :D
ImageImage :mrgreen:

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

bought this gen one boy that is 3 years old.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Rawr - heh he is pretty but sadly not what I am looking for :D

Qinni - Uhh pretty old boy :D

2 hatchlings from Fritz & Akela.

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

I have ZERO impulse control.. Caved and gave Jack Lionfish and Noxtide.. then put him on a nest and booned the nest.. soo here is Jack and the 3 hatchlings from him and Jill :mrgreen: :lol:

Image Image Image Image

Preview of the hatchlings - I like the little xmasy colored boy best - he look great as a perma baby with Dark Sclera and ghost :) :
Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Preview: Image Image Preview: Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Iceflight - Is Image available? That is one interesting dragon!

Tarnfalk - As for Penny's name, maybe something like Parchment, Papyrus, Vellum, Pell, or Scroll?

I have babies! Also some adults if anyone wants them.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The slate/metals skydancers are unrelated and would make a good pair. The blue wasp guardian/spiral pair makes nice babies
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Sy - Wow! Those guardians are gorgeous!
Ice - You tempt me with those purple wildclaws
Tarn - That filigree just looks perfect on them!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Got more babs!

ImageImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Teigan - I make sure our friends send you the pearlie today - not sure when but hopefully today. And wow what an array of stunning dragons!! :D

Lisaara - Thank you :). Your hatchlings are beautiful as always :D I adore the little fireflies And those double obs are WOW!

1 hatchling from Crow & Raven

Preview:

And RNG continue to show that it enjoys to mock me.. Teal/Crocodile/Avocado.. a GOOD secondary and tert mix.. but offcourse a RNG i could not work with. Then Watermelon/Pistachio/Forest .good candy dragon but another nope

Image -> Image

Thor Noxtide and Harvard got Lionfish, Noxtide and firefly

Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow