Show & Sell Your Dragons

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Dewclaw: That bog boy is super handsome!

Tarn: Nope, I'm done with school, have been for almost a month. My baby is very demanding, and when you don't have regular internet (I have to turn my phone into a mobile hotspot to get access to the internet on my computer), it makes it hard to find time when I can get online to take care of my dragons and stuff. She doesn't like to take naps, and when she does take them, it's hard to put her down in her bed so I get stuck sitting in a chair, and then when she wakes up I need to be watching her and playing with her. x_x Luke x Lorelei's babies are really cool!

Mozag: I think Scourge's eyes are pretty cool looking!

Rawr: Your babies are really pretty; I love the primal eyes!

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies!

SammyB: Your imps are so adorable!

Kirrandria: That's so awesome how you worked the eyes into your girls' stories! Your birthday girl looks great as well.

In my lair 4 babies from Fireball x Dot.
ImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Duvet x Ari.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 4 babies from Salvador x Hydrangea.
ImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 4 babies from Ghoul x Forsaken.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - Scourge is sooo handsome!! I love the facet eyes for him. I wanted multiple-eyes too but had sadly no luck either

Rawr - You have the best RNG I ever seen!! TWO nests with primal eyes is amazing rng. Your hatchlings all look good :D

SammyB - Wow stunning hatchlings :D

Kirrandria - Chrysaea and Mercuria looks amazing, bit hard to see their eye color but they are gorgeous sisters :D Your pearlie girl is super pretty

TygerDarkstorm - Aww bless :D New mum stuff must be fun, enjoy it while it last. Fireball x Dot´s floofballs are so cute. Duvet x Ari´s hatchlings looks wonderful :) Salvador x Hydrangea´s hatchlings have some awesome color combo's, especially the coatl. Ghoul x Forsaken´s hatchlings never go wrong with their stunning plague aesthetic :D

2 hatchlings from Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.
Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Below hatchlings are free to adopt for all petopians if you offer the hatchlings from your adopt up for free. Remember that dragons will be exalted/sold the day after I have showcased them here. If you have doubt what/who the mafia is and why I post their hatchlings just ask.

Hatchling spotlight ins on summer break. The mafia hatchlings born today are:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Beautiful dragons everyone! I would post in more detail, but I've manage to injure my arm. :(
I have some babies and g1s

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

I hope everyone is feeling good and having a wonderful day!~
Iceflight: may i home Image
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Mozag: So so happy to see you back! It's always such a treat to see your gorgeous lair. Necrosis looks amazing with her glowing eyes, and wow, Sepsis is a stunner- you do simple outfits very well. And Victor looks great! Usually my eyes HATE conflicting blacks, but I think his color range actually works together really well. I'm sorry Scourge didn't get his multi-gaze, but Faceted really shines on spirals- he looks freaky and wonderful.

Tarn: All your beautiful plague dragons bring me so much joy! Loving all your hatchlings. Hagrim, Lorna and Found look really gorgeous even without the eyes you wanted. Thor and Sif always have such fun hatchlings, even the pink belly ones! And wow, Mars looks so good +_+ The Luke/Lorelei kids are great too, though I wish you better luck with Firefly.

Iceflight: Sending lots of hugs in hopes you start feeling better <3 Thank you so much for continuing to post dragons every day!

SammyB: Lovely hatchlings, I really love that purple imp!

Makoes: Old genes are a lot of fun to see sometimes, your blue imps are super cute!

Dewclaw: Lovely dragons, that mafia Skydancer looks great. It's a lot of fun to see what people do with Mafia dragons! That black bogsneak looks fabulous with his green feet.

Kirrandria: Lovely little pearlcatchers, they remind me of coral reef fish +_+ Your lore guardians are REALLY cool, and I love how you worked their eye tints into their story- that's such a good idea. And your birthday ID pearlcatcher looks gorgeous!

Tyger: Taking care of a new child sounds super exhausting, I hope you start getting rest soon x.x Your dragons are super cute, I love the patchy Paint fae! I absolutely love Fireball/Dot's kids, they're so much fun.

Rawr: Wow, primal eyes are at a roughly .7% chance of showing up, you've gotten way lucky! Great bogsneaks!

Bullet: Cute babies, and cute G1s!! The pistachio wings on that chocolate tundra are SO cute.

------------

Hatchling boom tomorrow, so for now, here are all the rare eyes I scattered and like! I've got a few more that I'm considering throwing on Byzantine once she gets off a nest, but for now, Curse got Unusual eyes. I wasn't sure what I wanted for him, but the brightness of Unusual really plays nicely with his necklace, so they're staying!

Lackjaw and Auric both got Earth Rare, which is exactly what I wanted for them both. I love how dark and muddy they get- it fits Lackjaw's colors perfectly, and as Auric is kind of a nasty corrupted boy, I like how his facade of gold is betrayed by dark, desaturated eyes.

Image Image

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Being a mom is really hard, but also a lot of fun. :D

Tarnfalk: Dr. Jekyll x Mr. Hyde's babies are cute! I really like the coatl.

Iceflight: Great mafia babies! Otis would please like: Image

Bulletdance: Hope you feel better soon. Love your babies and G1s!

LupisDarkmoon: I agree that Curse's eyes look great with his necklace! Congrats on getting Lackjaw and Auric's eyes right the first time! I love how you have them working with their characters.

In my lair 2 babies from Duel x Afternoon.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 1 baby from Atrilja x Azaria.
She's also looking to rehome the parents:
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Barkley x Chrona.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

First baby with the fancy eyes. (Just 'rare' but...) He's actually kinda nice and I'm debating keeping him because I have no willpower. But if a Petopian fancies his wiggly butt, just let me know.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

*Plops down babies* Also, what's the deal with this Crocodile gene I'm seeing for the exalt bonus today because i wanted to see what it looked like but it's not available yet????

I regened Hansei to Savannah. Glad I did.

An Eyeburner with potential (looks really good with - Skink?) and ugly sibling of a random pairing
Image Image

And these two, even though they have regular eyes, are basically perfect. From Aki and Verano
Image Image
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Serendipity82 wrote:*Plops down babies* Also, what's the deal with this Crocodile gene I'm seeing for the exalt bonus today because i wanted to see what it looked like but it's not available yet????
Well it's not in the Predict Morph dressing room and thats the Secondary so Alligator Primary? :D
Image :mrgreen:

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I do believe Crocodile is a color, not a gene!
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Kirrandria wrote:I do believe Crocodile is a color, not a gene!
You are correct, this is what I get for answering something right after taking a nap :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Put a few nests down when the new eyes were released-- none of the cool eyes like faceted, multi-eye, or primal; but some cute dragons none the less. All are free for adoption

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Bulletdance - Pretty hatchlings, and really nice gen ones :)

LupisDarkmoon - Wow I love Curse´s eyes! Soo matching to his jewelry :) I love the earth rare eyes and Lackjaw and Auric looks so stunning with them.

TygerDarkstorm - Duel x Afternoon´s little ones are soooo beautiful! :D Atrilja x Azaria´s lone guardian is cute. I love the colors of Barkley x Chrona´s hatchlings :)

Nachtwulf - Wow, pretty spiral. The eyes matches his green and red colors :)

Serendipity82 - Nice to see you on here again :) Hansei rock his savannah gene and his hatchling is really nice. Two nice eyeburner imps there :) Aki and Verano´s guardians are so stunning :D

Chimera - What a lovel boom of stunning nocturnes :D My favorite is your crimson ones :D

Fun morning with lots to comment on. NICE! :D

4 hatchlings from Nahash & Nathaira. I LOVE the first girl. All hatchlings randomly named after Galaxies.

Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image

Got some gening done yesterday. Oblivion got her Python. Styx & Nyx got Morph, Ezel got skink. Merlot got trail, Chianti got Python and Trail, Hargrim got striation.

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

TygerDarkstorm - Love those orange-red little tundras. So cheerful!
Iceflight - Lovely hatchlings, really like the white ones with gembond
Bulletdance - I like the contrast between the blue skydancers and their eyes
LupisDarkmoon - Glad you got some good rolls on your dragon eyes, they look great
Nachtwulf - Wow! That is such a cool dragon. I love the rare Plague eyes
Seredipity - nice eyeburner, and those guardians are gorgeous
Chimera - Great earthy little nocts
Tarnfalk - That moon wildclaw really is gorgeous! And your geneing is coming along beautifully

So, I have the weirdest luck? You know how I was all "I hate multi-gaze so much!" Well, aside from me sort of not taking a break from the game after all, this also happened.

Annnnnd.....he grew on me somehow. So I don't hate multi-gaze quite so much now and I'm keeping him even though I could probably get alot for him >.<

And wouldn't he be great as a bogsneak or spiral? Which one, though?

ImageImage

I don't know what happened to me :lol:

Anyway, he has some siblings up for grabs, and there's other hatchlings as well

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Below hatchlings are free to adopt for all petopians if you offer the hatchlings from your adopt up for free. Remember that dragons will be exalted/sold the day after I have showcased them here. If you have doubt what/who the mafia is and why I post their hatchlings just ask.

Hatchling spotlight ins on summer break. The mafia hatchlings born today are:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Tyger - Gorgeous babies! I especially love those Tundras, lovely vibrant colours and pretty runes. The golden Faes are really beautiful as well!

Tarn - Wow, those Wildclaws are really something. I agree that the first girl is really great - unusual and the colours work so nicely. I like the first male too, his peacock belly is gorgeous. The newly gened dragons all look amazing, I'm especially starry-eyed about Exel and Hargrim.

Ice - Mafia hatchlings just got even more interesting with all the eye possibilities that can pop up. My favourites from the last batch were the clown spirals - the genes are old, but it's refreshing to see them still looking so good! Also a fan of today's pale green ghost kids!

Bullet - Ooh, those last two G1s are both very cute, it's a shame their tertiaries are a bit clashy. I hope you manage to sell them! The Skydancers are lovely too.

Lupis - I've always loved Curse. He's so cheery and cute and different in your lair, and the new eyes are perfect! Auric's eyes are so good, I'm glad you got the ones you needed for him.

Nacht - The rare plague eyes are so nice, especially on a green and red dragon. Congratulations!

Seren - Ooh, that grapefruit Guardian chap is beautiful.

Chimera - Sheesh, that tarnish/bronze/bronze boy is wonderful! His siblings are beautiful too, but he really stands out.

Teigan - Lucky! What a beautiful multi-gaze boy! I prefer him as a Spiral personally, but that's just because I think multi-eyes look best on them. He'd make a wonderful Boggie too though. That triple-peridot is stunning as well.

I also went ahead and put dragons on the nest when the eyes were released. Amusingly, only 2 out of 11 got eyes other than common, but I was generally pretty pleased with the results. If anyone wants one, let me know today. I'll start exalting them before the reset (morning for me), as both Bogsneaks and stripes are on the daily exalt bonus today. :)

2 girls from Merodach and Fleshling.
ImageImage

Wart and Malheureux gave me these three lovelies, and I'm sort of tempted by them all.
ImageImageImage

Frog and Noitatohtori produced the only special eyes, in the first two siblings.
ImageImageImage

And finally, some light girls from Rougarou and Mirkwood.
ImageImageImage
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Lovely Dragons all.
Chimera how much for the umber noc? he's stunning

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

AAaaahh these two make such pretty babies. No fancy eyes for me but their colors are lovely. I feel like I should upgrade Dad to not be a mirror but on the other hand. I like mirrors. ._.

ImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Very nice dragons!! <3

TygerDarkstorm - Wow those ltitle tundras are so colorful! Those ghoul babies are really wow too 'o'
Tarnfalk - Ohh they're so nice. <3 I love Andromeda c: And the dragons look very good in their genes!
Iceflight - All amazing! Such variety
Bulletdance - Very nice! That orange tundra is adorable lol
LupisDarkmoon - Wow those dressups are gorgeous!.. And their eyes, of course~
Nachtwulf - He's so cute! What a good little spiral. I like your mirrors too~
Serendipity82 - Aw I like your imps very nice <3
Chimera - Those nocturne are gorgeous! That umber one is a stunner~
Teigan - Very nice babies, I love those honeydew kids~ I bought Sila >:3c Too cute!
Mozag - Lovely babies! All then natural and red tones are very pretty!

-

Here's some of my newest lair additions (Please forgive me if I shown any off before, my memory with these things is a little poor..)

ImageImageImage

+

I have 3 little double crimson babies!! (That are looking for homes)

ImageImageImage

Have a good day everyone!

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."