Show & Sell Your Dragons

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Moonith »

Beautiful dragons and hatchlings everyone!

I've been quite busy with blizzcon and resubbing to WoW again. I've not really had much time for FR. Though, I had a request to breed Kai and Kaja. The pinglister ended up taking two of the three little boys that hatched.

Image Image Image

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Tarn may i home Image?
Ill post my hatchies in a bit, im rather in pain today.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarnfalk: No, holidays mean more busy. :lol: Gmork x Akela's pups are really pretty. The middle one is my favorite. Your two new, old WCs are really neat. I love the colors on that guardian! Harvard looks great with scales. Scroll's scatter is very shadowy.

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies. Anaiya would please like: Image

Moonith: Those noc babies are gorgeous! Congrats on selling two of them.

In my lair 1 baby from Bastion x Nieva.

In Vixaria's lair 1 baby from Neon x Celestis.

In Otis' lair 2 babies from Otis x Merlot.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

No comments. Sorry. my husband had a brain injury some months ago, and he is now experiencing complications, and i am freaking out. I wanted to post for tarn, who has helped me so much. <3

To brighten my lair:

This guy sorta scares me. i think he has an attitude, lol.

Halloween baby-has potential -need to figure genes and such.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Moonith - very pretty nocturnes :)

TygerDarkstorm - heh ohh you poor thing!! Bastion x Nieva´s hatchlings looks stunning :) Neon x Celestis´s pearlie is cute.

Dewclaw - Ohh hun im soooo sorry to hear about your husband :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope he recover soon!! Sunstone is beautiful! Delta is handsome, and I agree i think he has an agenda!! Halloween is lovely

3 hatchlings from Sheridan & Delenn today - Kayro is the second male close enough or do you want a triple obs?

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

I scattered The Beast... and he turned into something which might maybe be usable.. i really dont see how but his color range with beauty is so good now so i dont know.. Showing Beauty off too so you can see them both :D - I dont know if I want to scatter her too....she´s been with me forever and is the first dragon on search with those colors...

Image -> Image Image

alternate maybe more plague like version of the two.... i dont know :lol:

Image Image

I am holding out on scattering The beast and Scroll again for now so the next project is Buttercup.. while she is pretty her color range was soo not me... nor were her scatter :lol: . Ohh and I bought a 6 digit tundra who I got no idea what to do with.... why am I weak for tundras.. he is not even plague colors.. well grayrange is not bad for plague but still :lol: :mrgreen:

Image -> Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful Dragons everyone! Here are hatchies:)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Dewclaw: The bright orange girl is so lovely! :D I dig your coatl and his potential attitude problem. I look forward to seeing what you do with your Halloween girl!

Tarnfalk: Sheridan x Delenn's babies are lovely. Personally I love Beauty and TheBeast's colors and think they look fabulous! I also think that they can be plaguey; greens work well with that scheme. Buttercup looks pretty, but definitely not your colors. Adare is gorgeous and if you ever decide you don't like him, with his current colors, he'd have a happy home in the Southern Icefields with all my tundras. :P

Iceflight: Adorable mafia babies. I would please like: Image
Anaiya would please like: Image

SammyB: Your bogs are always so cute!

In my lair 3 babies from Clevercoil x Sydney.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 4 babies from Warmonger x Wardance.
ImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 4 babies from Peter x Crowe.
ImageImageImageImage

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Teigan -- Phytos is beautiful, they are going to make great babies. do you have a forum post on walking leaves?
Tyger -- I like those nocs, makes me want to play around with falcon; Eallair's going to be quite the looker; love Reinhold
Taarnfalk -- ah, Tailitha's going to look like a wildfire; and love your watermelon baby
Moonith -- love the rainbow hatchlings, I'd like to make a fae pair like that someday
Dewclaw -- Sunstone's apparel and familiar are great, and good wishes for your husband *and* you
Iceflight -- those giraffe/hexes are pretty
Sammy -- gorgeous boggie petalbutts

Thought I'd show off some of my non-fae for once :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

And back when I first started, zed (among others!) sent me a care package; here is Aloe who hatched from the egg, and most of his apparel is from zed too:
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

So I was gone on vacation for a while, so I hatched my nests, but didn't do anything with the dragons, just let them pile up lol. I'm just gunna throw them all here, click for more info, kind of thing since there's a lot.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

SammyB - wow soo many stunning bogsneaks :)

TygerDarkstorm - Heh thanks for liking Beast & Beauty.. For now I keep them like this :D Clevercoil x Sydney´s hatchlings looks so pretty :) Warmonger x Wardance always has such wonderful hatchlings. Peter x Crowe´s bogsneaks are darling with their pretty white underbellies.

GormanGhaste - Wow soo many pretty dragons!! The spiral and snapper girls are my favorites :D Aloe is a handsome dragon :)

MaximumOverdrive - Hope you had a nice vacation. Wow you had a lot of hatchlings! They are all pretty :)

Sevan & Silla had 4 hatchlings.. I think I might have to reconsider this pairring too.. soo much pink :shock: :lol: - though the last girl is rather pretty I think

Image Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image ImageImage

Buttercup had some scatters.. none of them keepers

Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Moonith

Those little nocts are so pretty

TygerDarkstorm - lovely hatchlings, especially the spiral

Dewclaw - I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope that things are improving. On a lighter note, your new additions are great

Tårnfalk - Beast looks so awesome, and it's really cool that their colors ended up so close. It's fate. And I really like the scrys of them too

SammyB - Cute little green boggies

TygerDarkstorm - Love those tiger bogs

GormanGhaste

They were made by idlewildly of Nature. There's a thread about it somewhere on the Nature forumns, but here's a link to the subspecies directory which they're in.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde ... st_1759291
You'll have to scroll down a bit towards the bottom :)

Also, I really like your snapper and spiral gals. Great colors, and I have a weakness for those genes

MaximumOverdrive - that is an impressive pile-up of dragons. They are all lovely
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Gormanghaste: Your non fae are so lovely! I adore that first spiral. The SD boy is handsome as well. That guardian male is really neat; I'll be interested to see what you decide for his genes.

MaximumOverdrive: Wow, your pile up is really pretty.

Tarnfalk: Sevan x Silla's babies are super neat. Love that last girl; Anaiya is snagging her off the AH. Buttercup's last scatter would have had potential if the green was a better shade.

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies! Vixaria would please like: Image

In my lair 3 babies from Splash x Inuit.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Falcor x Shell.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 4 babies from Barkley x Chrona.
ImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 babies from Fotis x Ragtime.
ImageImage

[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - aww im so glad Anaiya snagged the last girl. I send her the reimbursement :D Splash x Inuit´s babies are amazing. Falcor x Shell has such stunning hatchlings. Barkley x Chrona´s hatchlings are so pretty ! :D Fotis x Ragtime are neat, specially the last one.

4 hatchlings from Locket & Pendant

Image Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Okay...since Tarn poked at me enough :lol: I have some dragons to show off. None for sale, but I'll show 'em off.

This is Aurun. I"m not completely, totally satisfied with his genes, so I may be mucking about with them later on.

And here's Fraser. I really do like his looks...and his David Bowie-esque shades. 8-)

Celozon is a relatively recent addition; I like the way she turned out now that she's grown up!

This is Persephone - I bred her; she's the one I kept from the clutch. Her two siblings were both faes, taking after their father...but she just got his ridiculous good looks.

These next two come as a pair; first off is lovely Luna, and then her partner, handsome Talin, looking dashing in his floral finery.
Image Image

And last, but certainly not least, are Mina and Nocferatu. You've seen them before, but I thought I'd show off how their apparel has evolved.
Image Image

That's all for now! Hopefully I'll have hatchies to show off sooner rather than later.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tarnfalk: Aw, reimbursement wasn't necessary, but thank you. :D She wanted to make sure that girl got a home and not exalted as she has some really nice potential. Locket x Pendant's babies are always super pretty.

Iceflight: Gorgeous mafia babies.

Tahlian: Aurun is a handsome boy; I look forward to seeing what you do with his genes. Fraser is gorgeous! Celozon is a beautiful lady. Persephone is stunning! Luna and Talin are indeed a lovely pair. Mina and Nocferatu are so neat! Love their look.

In my lair 2 babies from Fireball x Dot.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Durak x Ithosra.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 1 baby from Lostro x Reanna.

[/center]
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Teigan -- Thanks for the link; I only had a bookmark for an older subspecies post from the nature forum. Now I want to make a firefly forest!
Taarnfalk -- I especially like Tameka
Tahlian -- love Luna's familiar

Iceflight -- may Gormanghaste adopt Image

Tyger -- I like my gen one's apparel, so hadn't thought about geneing him, but this morning I came up with these two ideas:
ImageImage
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

So Glen and Fate finally had their first nest together. Not bad, tho I need to give Fate a different tert.

ImageImageImage
Female Carmine/Garnet/Pumpkin-----------------------------------Female Gloom/Sanguine/Ginger----------------------Female Berry/Blood/Taupe

ImageImage
Female Black/Crimson/Driftwood--------------------------------Male Cottoncandy/Berry/Sand