Show & Sell Your Dragons

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Wow I can see why you are happy with them, they look amazing!!! The fit into wind colors so good, wow :D

Ashaine - Ughn Taxes... If you ever feel the need for Erebus let me know, you given me so much so I am sure he would not mind coming over to you, I got him in a trade with a dragon I did not need any longer so for me its fine if he takes a travel to your lair :hug: That spiral pair is utterly fantastic!!!

TygerDarkstorm - Horn x Skylark hatchlings looks good, I like their darker cooler color tone. Warmonger x Wardance´s snipsnap are just darling :) Croc x Franny´s hatchlings loks very naturery, so good dark green tones.

Rawr - It is always a pleasure to see your hatchlings. I must admit I have a hard time incorporating smoke into my own dragons but wow your two skydancers looks really really good, specially the first one, well done! :D Your shiny tundras are adorable

Bred Lycaon & Luthien, they only make exalt fodder but I like to breed my less popular pairs once in a while :D

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Iceflight : May i home Image please?

Hatchlings:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted.
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

SammyB sure thing. I contact the owner. Sorry for the late response.. We have had guests today so been busy
-------------------

Hatchling spotlight :

Image Preview: Image

rest of the Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

SammyB- nice to see you post again, hope the house hunting goes well. Your hatchlings all looks pretty.

Vermon & Vermina had their first nest since I got my new Vermina. The parents needs new genes but the colors are good, I quite like the mirror boy

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Thank you Iceflight!
Hugs Tarn!!!

Hatchlings for today:
ImageImageImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they can raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. They are not petopians but they want you guys to have pretty dragons, so they have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here. All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Some mafia are randomly named, feel free to change name if you adopt.

Hatchling spotlight :

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Very lovely dragons everyone <3 Sorry for getting behind - have been a bit busy irl ;;

I got a pretty girl for my blush boy<3 Once they have hatchlings I will offer them here. <3

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Beautiful dragons guys!! Peridot, I really love that Blush girl <3

I really adore the Kelpie mane! I have two so far, but I'd love to get some more once I can figure out how to use them. They look beautiful, but the layering is very hard thanks to my outfits already being really big and complete. Still, I'll keep working. So far I got one for Quill and Leviathan!

Image Image

And two little worn-out skeleton kids.

Image Image
Image Image

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

LupisDarkmoon: I like those Ridgie girls a lot! I agree on the manes being hard to work with, I think they're going to look so good on a dragon and then when I try it it just doesn't quite fit, either colorwise or with the other apparel. They take some real planning to get to work right, but I think you managed to accomplish it with these girls.
Peridot: That's such a sweet blush girl! The shine in her wings and accent colors in her primary make me think of different shades of makeup, I can imagine her hatchlings being popular.
Ashaine: Sylune absolutely stunned me when you first showed her, and her mate is really nice too. I'm kinda amazed by all the GenOnes you pick up and do great work with, these two are some of my favorites. Maybe a bit because they are wind dragons :lol:
Tarnfalk: Your two Skydancer boys are looking good. I say there's never such thing as too many Skydancers, they're definitely one of my favorite breed :)
GormanGhaste: Oh wow, I didn't know that skin existed! Yeah, I think he does match your custom a lot while wearing it, they look pretty nice together!
Dewclaw: Those are some pretty, sandy colored dragons! I like the April Fools girl a lot, and the Lightning apparel looks great on her.
Syleye: Ohmygosh, Gyth is gorgeous! Pretty blue and pink, I like that accent on her and the fact her Cyan filigree has pink elements. Also, her familiar matches her wonderfully.
Bulletdance: I'm suddenly developing a thing for dark and fiery/metallic colored dragons, as the world is about to see. I'm quite in love with that pair, I may purchase some hatchlings when they come around, I'm seriously about to have a whole page of similar colored dragons :lol:
And lovely hatchlings as always, from from Petopians and the mafia alike :)

It's been a while! I haven't done much with my dragons other than farm Coli and try to save up money for future gene projects... I'm trying to breed some dream dragons, but so far it isn't working out terribly well... oh well, lots of fodder for dom raffles, eh? That's always good, just cross my fingers they win me something. Anyway!

I've showed off my special ID girl before (probably a couple times, lol), but I recently updated her outfit and dropped a whole 500k just to get her an armband I didn't have. I also got her familiar to awakened, so I'm really very proud of her right now ^-^

ImageImage
I also just spent a chunk of gems on a gen1 pair that I liked the colors on... I've suddenly developed a love for dark and fiery/metallic dragons? Seriously, I'm trying to save up for other projects and the Sprites that I'm missing, but now I've got two more dragons to try and gene up. They'll probably be sitting on the backburner for a while, but hopefully they'll eventually turn out!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

SammyB - Very pretty hatchlings :)

Peridot - Ohh wow that nocgirl is amazing, again you made your niece go gleee thats soo pretty :P :)

LupisDarkmoon - Quill and Leviathan looks good in their kelpie manes :) LOOOOVE the ghostlings hatchlings, very plaguelike

Kirrandria - Nice to see you post here again :hug: Laurel looks like the perfect wind rep. Your two new gen ones are just darling :D

Asiedu & Kemuri had 2 hatchlings, both filigree.. They soo need a gem primary :lol:

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

Scattered Aryvaeros. When i saw her scatter I got soo happy... until I saw the tert..Amethyst :? The next scatter is pretty too.. but the tert is fog :shock: :? :roll:

Image -> Image -> Image

Merdoc got his bogsneak scroll.... and I just can´t unsee that it look like he got an extra long tongue...

Image Image Image

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn lots of cutey plague babies ( noodle plagues are great) Your WC scatter tunred out nice
Sammy I adore you bogs, you always have so many cute ones
Need more room so I can snag mafia babies
Peridot your blush girl is super soft and pretty
Lupis those manes are excellent on your ladies and the 2 bogglings are cute
Kirrandria your ID girl is lovely and your new gen 1 pair is awesoms. I saw some of your plans for genes and they are great

I bought a mane for Lanathel

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Tarn how much could i home Image for?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Free for petopians as always :D <3 if you feel like giving me something I am soooo low on baldwin mats :D But not a nessesarity. Incoming

I comment on dragons again when I have hatchlings next time

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Sorry about the late posting again today...I think I dont have to post the "This is the mafia" msg so much.. I hope.. If you have doubt what/who the mafia is and why I post their hatchlings just ask.

Hatchling spotlight - I love how the runes looks on her:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Lanathel looks amazing in her mane. I just adore her colors <3

3 hatchlings from Lumino & Kia.

Image Image Image

Previews:
Image Image Image

Aryvaeros (Now Haley) got some scatters and turned into some nice colors.. the primary is a bit of a test for me but she looks good with Metallic.. I go play with her in the scrying workshop later.

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

And a couple of new outfits

Image Image

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

More Kodamas :D

ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage :mrgreen:

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Below hatchlings are free to adopt for all petopians if you offer the hatchlings from your adopt up for free. If you have doubt what/who the mafia is and why I post their hatchlings just ask.

Hatchling spotlight - a ghostling fae:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Taarnfalk: love Pendant's noodle baby and Lost's accent, yes that vipera mirror is marvelous, and love Mars' skin
Iceflight: gorgeous chartreuse guardian, love those swampy mirrors, beautiful emerald imps, and love today's spotlight
Syleye: love the seafoam ghost
Tyger: Dupra's copper boggie is beautiful, and Franny's forest boggie is fabulous
Ashaine: oh, ghost looks great on noodles
Rawr: lovely latte skydancer, and especially love the ivory ghost
Peridot: love Seren's plumed apparel
Lupis: yes, the manes are lovely *and* difficult :)
Kirrandria: ah, Laurel's familiar is perfect

Got a fine reward from all the coli last week--was lucky enough to loot my second eliminate! Now I have to decide which dragon gets it.

Yvette is now a lab rat, and Delta got a kelpie mane:
ImageImage

New breeding project pair--hopefully between this one and Teigan's pair, we'll find a mate for Nadkarni:
ImageImage
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Wonderful dragons all! :D

In my lair Morpheus grew up. 1 baby from Craven x Genie.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Brahga grew up. 1 baby from Grit x Ghast.
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 2 babies from Mudrucker x Lai.
ImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 babies from Monster x Bride.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

SammyB: Such cute boglings!
Peridot: Your blush dragons are making want to search out a G1 double just to wear that plumage! I love it! ♥
LupisDarkmoon: That first ridgie takes my breath away! My goodness she's amazing! Love your other girl and the babies as well!
Kirrandria: That pearlie looks fantastic! You already know I love your new G1s! They have amazing potential! ♥
Syleye: WOW! Imps look amazing in the new manes!
Tårnfalk: Loving the hatchlings, scatters, and new outfits!
Rawr: Amazing ghost dragons!
GormanGhaste: I adore that fae! She's stunning!

-----

This is Tymora. She's my newest impulse buy. My newest collecting habit seems to be double G1s with matching colors. Anyway, she came with skink and I gave her a SD scroll, spinner, and capsule. I thought about going poison/toxin as that matched well also, but skink/spinner won out in the end. :D

I finished another G1 project as well tonight. This is Givyn. One of my G1 dream dragons is a Overcast/Stonewash/Beige girl, but alas, the only dragon on site with those exact colors is owned by someone who I can't seem to pry her away from, so the lovely lady here works for me until I either somehow manage to get that dragon or her twin is hatched. ;)

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!