Show & Sell Your Dragons

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - Dulcis is beautiful, i adore her :D Canker looks amazing in his pinstripe. Love the baby explosion :D Grats on getting a Multi-Gaze one

Zhuge - Welcome back! :hug: Glad to her your mother is stabil :D The dragon economy is still non existent unless you have the newest genes right away. Best bet for making money is the coliseum, other than that I find the archefracture is fun and easy to make the 75k on. Immanence is handsome, and yes dragons are cheap now. Tulip really fits her name, she is stunning. Cute hatchlings :D

Syleye - What wonderful hatchlings, wow those skydancers!! And the spiral girl is also so pretty and unique :)

1 hatchling from Skyrim & Oblivion

Preview:

Some scatter results.. I REALLY like Kessana now.. She got Morph and will make Ultra weird hatchlings with her partner...

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Below hatchlings are free to adopt for all petopians if you offer the hatchlings from your adopt up for free. Remember that dragons will be exalted/sold the day after I have showcased them here. If you have doubt what/who the mafia is and why I post their hatchlings just ask.

Featured hatchlings will now only be those with faceted, multigaze and primal.. Same rules as above, free as long as you dont turn around and sell them for profit. If there are no spotlights, just mean none were born with the above mentioned eyes.

Today's spolight(s):

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Fell super behind on comments so I'm resetting to this page, woops!!

Tarn: WOW, Kessana turned out so, so gorgeous, what an amazing scatter! The colors are just perfect!

Iceflight: Omg, that multi-gaze ridge is BEAUTIFUL. Really lucky with the colors matching the eyes so well!

---------

Hatched two nests! Really tempted by the first ridge girl...

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

And this nest with skydancers and bogs got a Facet eye! They turned out so good I'm now gunna get the mother Bee so they'll have full gem secondaries too.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

Yikes this thread moves fast!! I need to stay more up to date.

Syl - Thank you so much, you have very unique dragons!

Ice- Absolutely kicking myself for not coming on here a few days ago.That poison/toxin/glimmer Imp from your Sunday post is to die for! I may be interested in the chartreuse/mauve/moon wildclaw?

Dew- If you do end up getting the funds you should totally come to Plague. The red eyes are why I moved here from Shadow years ago, I still think they're stunning and I'm probably in the minority when I say I love Plague Primal

Alex - I saw Helena today! I've been looking for more 5 and 6 digits to turn into female Wildclaws. I really love the colours on Alex

Tarn - Ooft those are some interesting scries :lol: Hope you find something you can settle on

Mozag - Oh wow! Is that spring/pink/obs fae available?!

Tyger - I love those robot looking babies!

Zhuge - Welcome back to FR!! That little Noc girl is absolutely gorgeous. She looks like a spring Goddess of some sort. It's lovely to see someone else from England. :)

Sorry if I missed anyone. I hardly ever breed anymore but I started after the anniversary:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And one Faceted boy that looks like a Cuddle Bug

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Flyra I dont see any chartreuse/mauve/moon from yesterdays batch... I think the one you wanted is either exalted or sold as fodder on ah. The dragons are not mine, but are from friends and family who for various reasons dont want to post here on their own. if its not from yesterday then its either exalted or sold as fodder on ah. All dragons I post are put up for sale or exalted the day after they are posted here. So next time you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon before reset the next day after posting :)
Last edited by Sne on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sne is Danish for Snow

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

One of my rano nests came out really well :D

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage :mrgreen:

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

In a hurry today, so just want to say that everyone has amazing dragons! So many gorgeous colour combinations. *.*

Flyra - I sent the Fae your way! :)

Lakka and Arana grew up.
ImageImage

And then I bought this little weirdo.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

LupisDarkmoon - Aww Im soo glad you like Kessana :D Your ridgies looks amazing!!! And wow those skydancers/bogsneak are just so stunning too ! :D

Flyra - Soo many pretty hatchlings and gratz on a faceted eye one :D

Rawr - Cute nautrelings! The spiral with the faceted reminds me of a fly, I love it! :D

Mozag - I adore Lakka, Love love love her poison! Arana is so beautiful :D I adore that guardian, cant wait to see it grown up.

4 hatchlings from Hydrogen & Nitrogen today. Tygerdarkstorm you are on the pinglist for this batch so I wont put them up on ah until later. Let me know if you would like one. Todays random hatchlings theme is water, so in order the hatchlings are Cascade, Shore, Harbor and Calder :mrgreen: Hopefully by next round I would be able to afford Python for the mother of these

Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image

Erebus got his trail and capsule

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they can raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. So they have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day.

Primal/Multi-Gaze/Faceted eye spotlight(s) - same rule as above, free but only for keeping - not for profit ;) . :

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Great dragons everyone!
I hatched these two, but will prob just send them to the light dom raffle
ImageImage
Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

Ice - Yeah, appears that hatchling has been bought and is in a different lair. Messaged the new owner to see if they'd sell him to me as they don't have a familiar I figured they may be being stored for fodder. Fingers crossed anyway! :) You should sell that XXX Primal Ice baby - you'd make a huge profit!

Rawr - that faceted boy looks freaky, like a preying mantis

Mozag- Thank you so much! I've named her Parsley. Think she's the first female Fae Ive ever kept haha. Arana is stunning, I love how Python and Ghost look together.

Tarn - Congrats on getting Erebus his genes! He looks wonderful

Bullet - The eyes on those hatchlings are magnificent. Really makes me want to move to Fire, you deff have the best eyes.

Finished geneing up another Gen 1 Tundra, Twilight. Was debating whether to play it safe and give her glimmer but changed my mind last minute and gave her Opal. I love her colours!

Also I got this boy from a G1 rescue center a few days ago. He was an un-gened bogsneak. I cant believe someone would put him up for exalt price!

After I gened him up I decided to attempt giving him Primal eyes and after 66 Vials I got super lucky. He's called Wicked. ;)

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Lupis awesome ridgies.
Flyra what neat babies, and love the gen 1 tundra.
Mozag I love that guardian.

My lair is changing, toying with new ones. They may come and go as the dust settles. I'm hoping to eventually move to plague.

ImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bulletdance - Stunning brown nocturnes :D

Flyra - I just adore Twilight, she is soo shiny!!! Wicked is an amazing snapper.. those eyes are sooo spooky.

Dewclaw - I love all your three new addiotions ! :D

Shortish comments today as I am tired. 4 hatchlings from Merlot & Chianti. Hatchling name theme this round was The 5th element, Korben, Vito, Aknot and LeeLoo

Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image

Leech got Firefly and Samson got Capsule

Image Image

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Gorgeous babies everyone! I love love love looking at all the different colours and themes! It does make me a little sad that beautiful nocs like Bullet's will be dom raffle prizes though - if only I had more space I'd be taking in some of everyones! ;_;

I had to exalt some oldies to make room to hatch my nests so that I can try and get going again - I did so well and cleared 7 spaces....then I saw this chap :lol: Old habits die hard :oops: :roll:

Nakul

and so he needed a lady friend :lol:

Draupadi

They will be bred in 4 days and the previews look awesome :D

Hatched these cuties in my remaining spaces - all available for free to Petopians! :)

Image Image Image Image Image

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Zhuge Wow! Draupadi looks amazing!
Dewclaw I love that first guardian. I was also tempted to move to plague their multi eyes are amazing.
Flyra congrats on the primal eyes! He's super spooky and cool.

Five more eggs hatched with not much eye luck. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn your lone WC is a good plague baby and your SDs are very cute
Great Mafia babies the ridgie girl is outstanding
Lupis your ridgies and skelie babies came out very nice and I can see the draw for the first girl
Flyra you have so many colorful pretty babies
Rawr great noodles and the faceted eyes fits so well
Mozag your ladies look fierce <3
Bullet adorable noc babies
Dew of this is a new side lovely dragons though
Zhuge it is good to seee you back and your coatl finds are great

babies as always free to you all
ImageImage
ImageImage

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Flyra - thanks for the advice but the hatchling is not mine I just show case it - I let the owner know its valuable though. :D

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they can raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. So they have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day.

Primal/Multi-Gaze/Faceted eye spotlight(s):

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Nothing to show off this morning, just wanted to stop in before I run off to do errands. LOVELY hatchlings from everybody - @Tarn That One Ridgeback boy is precious!
It seems he was already snatched up, but if Merlot and Chianti have another kid like that, especially a girl, I'd be interested in buying. So cute ;-;
SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful Dragons everyone!!! Sorry i havent posted much. I have been traveling back and forth for the past week.
All Hatchies are always free to petopians. If you want one please jsut let me know.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

This is Florentino and Rhianon's 1st nest together, they are both oldies and Im very happy with how their nest came out :D Going to have to figure out what kind of flora this pair will be.

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage :mrgreen: