Show & Sell Your Dragons

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Sne »

Lupen the owner has been contacted and hopefully the dragon is yours now.

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Just please remember to say thank you to the person giving you the dragon. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

If you buy a dragon instead of requesting it do not expect a refund. Other ppl buy the mafia dragons and sell them on at a higher price. So best way to get a free hatchling is to ask for one on this thread.

Primal eyes/Multi-Gaze spotlight(s):

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

At work. Will add in comments later. <3

I finally found the perfect girl for my last wyvern accent! :D

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Beautiful dragons all!
Hatchies:
ImageImageImage
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

My goal is simple, to dress all the dragons in my lair. Tarn's lair always blows me away with how much apparel she has. Dragons I dressed so far:

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ashaine - Those Wyvern accents are amazing!! I love thise one so much too :D

SammyB - Your capsule guardians are really really pretty :)

Qinni - Heh thanks for the nice comment, I always feel my lair is one of the lesser ones compared to others (Dewclaw, Syleye, LupisDarkmoon, Ashaine etc). Dressing dragons are so much fun!! Yours are looking beautiful :D

3 hatchlings from Eidolon & Cas. Sadly no clone of Eidolon as the pinglister want.

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Just please remember to say thank you to the person giving you the dragon. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

If you buy a dragon instead of requesting it do not expect a refund. Other ppl buy the mafia dragons and sell them on at a higher price. So best way to get a free hatchling is to ask for one on this thread.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Some mellow sea monsters male is Facet X/X/Y, first girl is X/Y/Y, last girl is all Seafoam.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage :mrgreen:

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

So many pretty dragons everyone.

I have many whelps in my lair.

From Dahlia and Dianthus:

Image Image Image

Christmas babies from Noelle and Wenceslas

Image Image Image

From Ashes and Smoke:

Image Image Image Image

From Bhajia and Aasim:

Image Image Image
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Wow, Image is beautiful! If you aren't planning to keep her, could I buy her?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Rawr - I really love seeing your seamonsters, they are both unique, pretty and just gosh darn cute! :D

Serendipity8 - Dahlia and Dianthus´s hatchlings are very stunning!! Noelle and Wenceslas´s pearlies looks very wintery :) Ashes and Smoke´s hatchlings fit their parents name, and they are beautiful. Bhajia and Aasis hatchlings looks good :D

4 hatchlings from Crow & Raven

Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image

Cosmos & Nebula got Constellation. They go on a nest tomorrow. Syleye will have first pick of their hatchlings. Clyde also got Constellation.

Image Image Image

Razzle got some scatters.. no luck :lol:

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Serendipity82: may i home Image? he is stunning!@
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I've already adopted a multi-gaze dragon from you guys before, so I don't want to be greedy, but if no one else speaks up for her by the time exalting time comes around I would love to give her a home! :hug:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nothing to comment on so I am just going to wish everyone a good day

4 hatchlings from Thingol& Tailitha. Not a pair I breed often but I liked seeing the hatchlings this round

Image Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Vephriel

Iceflight wrote:Image
Hi it's me again! :D

I actually have an unusual request, one of my good friends would absolutely love to have this boy as a mate to one of her dragons. She's not technically a Petopian though, so I am more than willing to pay for him if I could grab him for her. :) Any price the owner would like! Only if you're okay with that though, thank you!
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

It will still be free. Owner is sleeping but I will contact them when they wake up and make sure the dragon get adopted. Shall they send to you and if not which user name should they send too?

Sne is Danish for Snow

Vephriel

Iceflight wrote:It will still be free. Owner is sleeping but I will contact them when they wake up and make sure the dragon get adopted. Shall they send to you and if not which user name should they send too?
Thank you! He'll be going to a good home. :hug: Feel free to send him to my lair for ease, I can trade him to my friend later. :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nothing to comment on so just going to wish everyone a good day :D

1 hatchling from Skyrim & Oblivion.

Preview:

Aaand I have been doing a lot of gening and trading dragons but I havent felt well enough to post them before today - appologies in advance if I have double posted any of them :D

I got a new Deal, I loved the old one but she had rose as tert so I got a new one which got Python/Noxtide/Capsule she still needs a nocturne scroll, I also got a new Rhythm as the old ones tert range bothered me, the new boy has a closer tert and got pretty red eyes :) He got Tapir/Morph and spines, he also needs a nocturne scroll, Blues got noxtide/Firefly, Lock got Noxtide,

Image Image Image Image

Odysseus got Python/Morph, Akela got noxtide. Gail got noxtide, Monroe got Morph,

Image Image Image Image

Faer got Noxtide, Quill got Lionfish/Morph/Firefly, Venom got Lionfish/Circuit and finally Jolt which got Lionfish
Image Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow