What is YOUR dragon's backstory?

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

What is YOUR dragon's backstory?

Unread post by Chimera »

As suggested by Jurz, what dragons from your lair's have backstories? What are their personalities like? Their past, families, place in their clan, aspirations? What sort of jobs do they perform to support their clan? Are they workers at the bottom of the pyramid or way at the top taking orders from the clans elemental god themselves?

I've been thinking up a background and occupation for Raith for a while now. She's like, a transmutation alchemist of sorts. I see the Fire clan as the FR version of the Charr society from Guild Wars 2 so my fire dragons will have some references to that, but all my dragons will probably have some Warcraft thrown in XD

So yeah, not sure on personality yet but Raith is a transmutation alchemist working in a scrapyard. She takes the scrap metal and uses her abilities and natural fire abilities to turn lesser or unusable metals into ones the clan can use for their machines. She's a loner in the yard, but she does run the business there so she deals with other scrap workers and dragons flying in to put in requests/orders or picking up existing orders.

I sadly don't have anything thought up for any other dragon but hope to eventually XD

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Re: What is YOUR dragon's backstory?

Unread post by Jurz »

Yay :D I am A GENIUS! Jk :P I got the idea because the newest edition to my FR family came with a lot more personality than I expected :) I don't have a story for her...yet, but I can't wait 'til she grows up so I can give her a wizard hat and goggles :D
The only thing Skyla loves more than flying and magic is her mate Zero :)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I'm already coming up with my own ideas for my new Wildclaw! :D Adventurous, outgoing and friendly... but often feels a bit bulletproof. Heck, she'd likely actively seek out dangerous place. Maybe she'd be a tomb explorer of sorts one day? Like a draconic Lara Croft, only peppier.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

The only dragon I really have some sort of story for is Basira, and her's is a boring little thing about how she's the clan Seer and an Autumn "Witch" (she, however, prefers the term Sorceress).

I'm still working it out tbh but at least I have some sort of idea to go with.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

*disclaimer these pictures i found with google picture search. NONE of them belong to me. just a lucky find.

Jill is a human ranger which has the ability to shapeshift into a raptor. Got nothing much on her so fare :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Cicuta is the head of the mismatched lair of dragons.
Don't let his small size fool you, not only is he a technomage, he's also a very formidable gladiator. He uses his powerful breath attacks to keep unruly dragons in their place.
When he's not keeping the peace in the lair, he enjoys tinkering with technological inventions. His small size allows him to create things with lots of detail and precision.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?