WoW Petopia Community
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/

Looking for Specific Dragons
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=21297
Page 1 of 53

Author:  Kirrandria [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:15 am ]
Post subject:  Looking for Specific Dragons

I know there's a sale and a breeding and a main thread... but I am in dire need of some very specific dragons! I'm sure some other users have a similar situation, so I figured that if there was a certain dragon you are looking for, or need help with some plans you have for a dragon, there should be a place to ask.

The specific dragons I'm looking for are a storm flight female that is Lemon/Maize/Maize and an ice flight male that is Black/Stonewash/Ice. I plan on them being Guardians, but any starter breed would do, since I can scroll them later. Ungened would be nice as well, but if they already have the ones I want then that works too! I'm willing to pay quite well for the both of them depending on their breed and such, but no lower than 30k each.

Author:  Vephriel [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

---

Author:  Jurz [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

I'm looking for Ice/Ice/Navy XD

I REALLY want a male any blue color/Obsidian or maybe Midnight dragon to be my Skydancer T.T

Author:  Kirrandria [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Jurz wrote:
Ice/Ice/Navy XD


<starts dancing, once again> And, while I've been searching the AH for a lemon Guardian, I've found a few blue dragons with darker wings... maybe one is obsidian, and if so I'll grab it for ya.

Edit: Wow, found one right away! For gems, sadly, but it's only 100, and I'm only like... 16 off of that.

Image

Author:  Seilahyn [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

I've actually been meaning to make this thread!

Vephriel wrote:
I saw the guy above in the AH today and fell in love, but I really want him to have blue eyes. If I could find one I think it would be the first male tundra I've ever fallen for.


I know how you feel, Veph. I saw an Obsidian/Caribbean Tundra male and now I MUST have one. There were a ton of first gens all born on the same day from Lightning, all Obs/Carib on search when it was up. The bright blue against the black is just so lovely with their two tone manes. @.@

Male Primary - Prefer First Gen (Will be turned into Tundra if not Tundra)
Obsidian(or Black) Primary
Caribbean Secondary
Would prefer Lightning or Ice Eyes

I will give my soul for one.

Author:  Jurz [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Kirrandria wrote:
Jurz wrote:
Ice/Ice/Navy XD


<starts dancing, once again> And, while I've been searching the AH for a lemon Guardian, I've found a few blue dragons with darker wings... maybe one is obsidian, and if so I'll grab it for ya.

Edit: Wow, found one right away! For gems, sadly, but it's only 100, and I'm only like... 16 off of that.

Image


I got 75 T.T dangit. Thanks for helping though :)

Author:  Kirrandria [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Jurz wrote:
Kirrandria wrote:
Jurz wrote:
Ice/Ice/Navy XD


<starts dancing, once again> And, while I've been searching the AH for a lemon Guardian, I've found a few blue dragons with darker wings... maybe one is obsidian, and if so I'll grab it for ya.

Edit: Wow, found one right away! For gems, sadly, but it's only 100, and I'm only like... 16 off of that.

Image


I got 75 T.T dangit. Thanks for helping though :)


Send me 16, I'll buy him for you! I can take a trade over for the rest in treasure, and since I see a 1:100 rate for gems, 8k? Maybe?

Author:  Jurz [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Sure :D Thank you so much :)

Author:  Miacoda [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

The next two dragons I would love to get are my dream spiral pair.
I actually have my name on a list for the male (found the breeder by finding a female with the exact looks I wanted, but since it was the wrong gender I asked if i could be notified if any males with those colors were born and it's a really small color list for the parents so hopefully nest time around. Q_Q), which is Seafoam/Seafoam, but I'm still looking for a female.
the female needs to be Lavender/Seafoam. Both of them must have Wind Flight eyes.
I'll accept any female Wind flight dragon with those colors even if she isn't a spiral since I could just breed change her later.

Once I get that pairing though I want to give them both tiger and seraph and those are my dream spirals *_*

Author:  Kirrandria [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Miacoda wrote:
The next two dragons I would love to get are my dream spiral pair.
I actually have my name on a list for the male (found the breeder by finding a female with the exact looks I wanted, but since it was the wrong gender I asked if i could be notified if any males with those colors were born and it's a really small color list for the parents so hopefully nest time around. Q_Q), which is Seafoam/Seafoam, but I'm still looking for a female.
the female needs to be Lavender/Seafoam. Both of them must have Wind Flight eyes.
I'll accept any female Wind flight dragon with those colors even if she isn't a spiral since I could just breed change her later.

Once I get that pairing though I want to give them both tiger and seraph and those are my dream spirals *_*


My progen pair are capable of producing Lavender/Seafoam! :D They also breed in two days... they have a fairly wide range, but I've noticed they're fond of making purple colored hatchlings, so just maybe!

Author:  Qinni [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

I'm looking for double ivory dragons.

Author:  Meggers [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Kirr I may be able to help you with the lemon, I have a male with lemon primary and I can try looking for something to push a maize secondary.

Image


Veph, the only thing I have that can produce yours is a wildclaw paired with an imp ;-; Forgot that she's paired with a male that restricts her secondary very much so I guess I can't produce your colors.

I am willing to lend a nest slot to you two if you can find cheap pairs to produce your dragons as well. (And just incase to make sure, I'm offering as I am lightning)

Also Qinni I have someone that has an ivory/ivory g1 and is curious what you would pay. They're tentatively offering/seeking information.

Author:  Dewclaw [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Looking for a guardian..chocolate body with strawberry colored wings.:)

Author:  Qinni [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Meggers wrote:

Also Qinni I have someone that has an ivory/ivory g1 and is curious what you would pay. They're tentatively offering/seeking information.

Last time I offed 13k for one in an auction.

Author:  Meggers [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

I'll pass that along c:

Author:  Makoes [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

I'd like to get my hands on one-two caribbean/caribbean/ (aqua,seafoam,sky,or royal) dragons, 1 male 1 female, preferable plentiful breed (I'd assume they are cheaper), for my future skydancers

one could also be Caribbean/(range caribbean-jade)/(aqua, seafoam, sky or royal)

Author:  Bulletdance [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

I'm looking for an azure male pearlcatcher with black/obsidian or really dark wings. :)

Author:  Jurz [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Makoes wrote:
I'd like to get my hands on one-two caribbean/caribbean/ (aqua,seafoam,sky,or royal) dragons, 1 male 1 female, preferable plentiful breed (I'd assume they are cheaper), for my future skydancers

one could also be Caribbean/(range caribbean-jade)/(aqua, seafoam, sky or royal)


I got this gal?
Image

Author:  Makoes [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

she's pretty and if I had the room to just snatch up every carribean I could find I would...But sadly she's caribbean/royal/something...and the color range I am aiming for is outside what she could provide for what I am looking for, for my skydancer plan.

But damn if I had the treasure turn her into a spiral, she'd be perfect for that plan...

Author:  Jurz [ Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Well I'd prefer she go to a loving home that I can stay in touch with so she's not on AH. If you ever want her, just tell me :)

Page 1 of 53 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/