Wind Holiday - Painted Chest

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Wind Holiday - Painted Chest

Unread post by Zhuge »

Looking to buy these 2 chests to finish off holiday collection! I'd rather give treasure/gems/dragons to Petopians than the AH :hug: x

UPDATE: I grabbed a winged chest this morning from digging *_* So just need a painted chest! Willing to swap the spare dark fortune I have spare :)
Last edited by Zhuge on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Wind Holiday - Winged and Painted Chests

Unread post by Varethyn »

Are you looking for the chests specifically or just the skins? Cos I dug up a Painted chest which I'm not interested in (no fem tundras D: ) yesterday and 2! Winged chests today... but opened them all cos I needed the treasure x)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Zhuge »

Varethyn wrote:Are you looking for the chests specifically or just the skins? Cos I dug up a Painted chest which I'm not interested in (no fem tundras D: ) yesterday and 2! Winged chests today... but opened them all cos I needed the treasure x)
AHHHHH D: Chests of both :( OCD-ness demands one of each xD BUT I do LOVE the female tundra skin :) If you want to sell I'll be interested in that skin :D x Saves me buying a second chest >_< I've spent my gathering in wind digging everyday and spent over 4 hours in the coliseum and picked up NO wind chests :( I've had to buy/trade to get the ones I have T_T My luck is bad atm :lol:

I forgot to add, I have a spare dark fortune chest (female PC skin) from the shadow festival I'm happy to trade in for the wind chests I need :3 I'd much prefer a straight trade for the 2, since the shadow chests are worth more than the wind ones atm - but this is of course negotiable :)

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Aw dang I'm sorry D: I'll be sure to keep my claws off any I find next time xD I usually have terribad luck with chests myself :(

I'm more than happy to sell the Painted Goddess skin to you! What kind of range are you hoping for? Being the generous person I am I'm willing to go for a little under the price for the MP skins (30k?) :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Zhuge »

Varethyn wrote:Aw dang I'm sorry D: I'll be sure to keep my claws off any I find next time xD I usually have terribad luck with chests myself :(

I'm more than happy to sell the Painted Goddess skin to you! What kind of range are you hoping for? Being the generous person I am I'm willing to go for a little under the price for the MP skins (30k?) :)
30kT would be fab! :D Will mail it over right away :) :hug:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising